TonyJake

Jan 17, 2022
Hello, I am in Episode 2 and I reached optional quest where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wanted to know if it is worth it. I am not particularly interested in story, I only want to go through it if there are "interesting" scenes.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: RyRa²

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Just wanted to know if it is worth it. I am not particularly interested in story, I only want to go through it if there are "interesting" scenes.
Thanks in advance.
In my opinion doing that Marcus Quest last is a good way to end episode 2 because of how the scenes open up in episode 3, it feels like a good way to introduce a brand new episode while still reminding you that the whole farm and Marcus thing is the main threat.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The game Fashion Business has two versions of the second episode, simple and some new. I don't want to go through two, and I don't know which one to choose. Can you please tell me if I need to play two versions, or which one is better to choose ???
There is only one version - Episode 2 v16. The only question is whether Bardie is there or not. But you can find out for yourself by downloading the Ep2 and running the game from save you made in the basement of the house at the end of episode 1. If you see a teenager named Bardie in Monica's former house, it's OK, you're on the right track. If you have any questions, I suggest you check out the FAQ.

Mazino777

Jun 26, 2017
I'm stuck on the Shine Hole story. I can't get the scene where you challenge Molly to a dance. I have all the solo dances and with Claire.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks in advance.
Yes plenty of "Interesting scenes" in the Marcus path. There are two separate Marcus visits in ep2. The first after Melanie advises Monica to visit Marcus can be completed any time. The second visit as HoneyLibido suggested is best played as your last event of ep2.

fatemaker

Nov 7, 2018
Achievement viewer for Ep 3 v10 1080p and earlier.

Notice for v10: Some scenes, for example Betty's last 6 scenes and a few others, are unplayable. As far as I can tell there are no labels for those scenes, so they show up just as thumbnails. They are shown with a black frame, instead of the normal blue.

It allows to view all the achievements without having unlocked them.
To view them, start or load a game and click the medal icon on the top left of the screen, just under the objectives. All of them should be unlocked.

To install it, just extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business\game .
To remove it, delete the files nm_gallery_viewer.rpy and nm_gallery_viewer.rpyc.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.

Edit: works with v8 720p.
Edit #2: Cleared up the instructions a little.
This is my fix for gallery mod. All scenes are playable.
Warning! This is a fast and dirty mod, there is a chance that the new scenes mess with your saves.

Game version: Ep. 3 v10

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I look at the questions that have been asked and answered a long time ago... Read FAQ. There are 23 likes. Under the answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions. The feeling is that it didn't help anyone. But it's not.
Just too lazy to read the FAQ. It is easier to write in the chat room a question that has been asked for the 20th time. Get a comment in the chat that the answer to the question is in the FAQ.
Learn the answer from the FAQ.
No one is checking the "like" box.
Mission Accomplished

All the answers are in FAQ. Or almost all of them. And kudos to Stan5851 for his tremendous work

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
All of you have seen and know the answers to common questions. This stream of questions will end as soon as you answer FAQ ;)

Reactions: Stan5851

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Demoncrawler
I've read your review while I too agree the game has TONS of problems, what you dislike about the game seems to be a dislike towards the sandbox genre instead of Fashion Business in particular.

Sandbox game usually has LOTS of arcs which are independent of each other for the ease of development. Players mostly only focus on the arcs and fetishes they enjoy. This is like a game has hundreds of long side quests that you are not supposed to start/finish all of them. If you don't enjoy an arc, don't continue on it, focus on other arcs. If you force yourself to play all the arcs, it would be very easy to get bored and I don't think the game has to be played this way.

Its unfortunate the arc you like got cancelled(or paused?) but it is a development thing and it is most likely based on players polls/feedback. But if you think the development is being dragged to long, it seems to be a good argument for a low star review.

I don't think it is fair to review a game based on its genre. Your review sounds like you are writing a review on an action game and say it should have been a strategy game instead.

I did not report your review coz I too think the game is full of problems. Insane amount of clicks, "mini games" suck dicks, the main story (Monica getting her company back) never seem to progress etc.

But there are also lots of great stuff in the game you haven't seem to consider in your review. Like tons of contents with a nice quest tracker, great arts, animation, tons of fetishes for different players, music(?), consistent development...

I can't say your review is wrong because if you truly think the game only worth one star (after comparing to other one star games in this forum?) then one star it is for you. However, your review seem to be too focused on your dislike on sandbox genre instead of considering all the elements in the game. Also, [READ ME] - Review/Rating Rules [Updated 2021-05-31] | F95zone , you should check point 6 and the suggested review ideas at the end.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 1748965
Why are my saves like that? I cant continue my playtrough
In addition to what vimmers wrote. You can try this method. See FAQ. (point 1.5.12)
it's suitable for players who want to play the 720p version with safes from the 1080p version. From what I see in your screenshot, that's what you're trying to do. I suggest you download the 1080p version of the game, then there should be no difference in the size of the save icons.

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
Yes, you can. See FAQ. (point 1.5.12)
I don't care :) you can see the door and not let it hit your ass going out :)

This stupidity with posting that FAQ or w/e need to end since most questions are already answered multiple times but apes cannot use search nor see it at the front page and this "FAQ" posting becomes nothing but spam.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes