May 31, 2020
Yes, you can. See FAQ. (point 1.5.12)
I don't care :) you can see the door and not let it hit your ass going out :)

This stupidity with posting that FAQ or w/e need to end since most questions are already answered multiple times but apes cannot use search nor see it at the front page and this "FAQ" posting becomes nothing but spam.

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019

This stupidity with posting that FAQ or w/e need to end since most questions are already answered multiple times but apes cannot use search nor see it at the front page and this "FAQ" posting becomes nothing but spam.
Your logic breaks down in your own post. Don't you see? I'll show you. FAQ and created so that people who are not familiar with the game, know the answer to their question. Without asking a question, they can find out the answer. You're the one who's spamming now.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

This stupidity with posting that FAQ or w/e need to end since most questions are already answered multiple times as but apes cannot use search nor see it at the front page and this "FAQ" posting becomes nothing but spam.
Firstly, I'm sure you shouldn't call the players monkeys. That's not really polite. Secondly, it's not quite clear case, because the man did not write in what version he is trying to play with his saves. And thirdly, what are you suggesting? Ignoring players' questions will not help solve the problem. The original goal (which I discussed with >Era<), and for which the FAQ was created was exactly that - to give the shortest possible answer to a player's question without typing a ton of text, but pointing him to the FAQ where he'll find an answer to his question.

We can't change people and there will always be players who will be too lazy to click the button on page 1 and start reading the FAQ. I work as a system administrator and I know very well that most users don't like to read manuals and instructions and they prefer to act on their own risk, so I knew that this would be the case here. After all, that is human nature, and it is in our power to either help players or ignore them. But I'm not sure that ignoring them is the best solution.

May 31, 2020
No Office to the hand full of people who "compiled" a "most common issues and solutions" post for handicapped people unable to use search but not everyone here need to get 30 notifications about same 5 issues over and over.

Kindly make a separate "FB bug support" thread and keep helping there because last time I checked this was a link share and discussion thread of FB not tech support area for know and never fixed issues that had to be directed at DM for fix.

I respect the time and effort few of you put to make the compilation post but you have to respect others here too and stop spamming this thread with the "FAQ" every day multiple times and make a separate thread about it and keep helping if you so wish.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
No Office to the hand full of people who "compiled" a "most common issues and solutions" post for handicapped people unable to use search but not everyone here need to get 30 notifications about same 5 issues over and over.

Kindly make a separate "FB bug support" thread and keep helping there because last time I checked this was a link share and discussion thread of FB not tech support area for know and never fixed issues that had to be directed at DM for fix.

I respect the time and effort few of you put to make the compilation post but you have to respect others here too and stop spamming this thread with the "FAQ" every day multiple times and make a separate thread about it and keep helping if you so wish.
FAQ

Reactions: 21122121

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EraRamp

evan63

Oct 20, 2018
which version are you trying to play
2 or 3
cos your saves are almost 3 years old
so they only fit to vers2 720 or 1080<---=extra

but you should be able to play vers3
in loading screen click on migrate
also you can try to click a and then reset
you both right i used to always DL the 720p versions and just realised the last one i got was a 1080p. It works now.

However i got a recap of previous episodes and i need to make choices again, is it normal? I dont want to start over

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
you both right i used to always DL the 720p versions and just realised the last one i got was a 1080p. It works now.

However i got a recap of previous episodes and i need to make choices again, is it normal? I dont want to start over
Yes, if save belongs to older episode then it can't load and you got those choices instead. Either play older episode that matches your save or go with those choices if you want to continue on the latest ep.

Last edited:

evan63

Oct 20, 2018
Yes, if save belongs to older episode then it can't load and you got those choices instead. Either play older episode that matches your save or go with those choices if you want to continue on the latest ep.
Ok thank you.

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Feels the same to me. Guess it's because the dev listen to constructive criticism and try to make the game bigger and better. So, the way it should be. :)
That's exactly what it is. ;) At the beginning, there were many complaints about grind. Though it's a game and not a VN, the grind was there and that's why we had many discussions in the team how to reduce this as much as possible.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes