Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Damn I was glad that I found a different type of game but then it turned into a game of corruption again. That's why I don't play female MC. Anyways episode one was so much fun but I'm leaving the game for now. I'll look again when it's finished. Thanks for the answer
This game is definitely not about corruption as shown in many adult games with female MCs. FB is primarily a game about humiliating and blackmailing Monica and some of the other girls. And yes, Monica doesn't like sex.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Will the farm ever be included?
I love the jail location. But what i do not get is that you still have choices. The last time i replayed it, i could have been dominant or submissive to the demands. I chose submissive. I thought this was great. But in hindsight, i could have been also rejected everything altogether.
Maybe its because i do not get the intent. So i apologize for my statement.
Will the farm ever be included?
This is probably one of the most interesting questions that players have asked, that has already been answered many times by other players (in the form of wishes and assumptions), but that has not yet been answered by the game developer. So no one but the developer will tell you for sure if the Farm will be included in a future episode of the game or not.
I like the location of the prison. But what I don't understand is that you still have a choice.
Well, that's the simple part. All you have to do is read this paragraph taken from the Patreon Rules:
We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex. If Monica had not been given the choice, this could have been counted as rape (non-consensual sex).
The last time I replayed, I could have been dominant or submissive to the demands. I chose submissive.
There is no "dominant route" or "submissive route" in this game. But there's a conventionally "decent route" through the game and a "bitchy" one. Details here: FAQ. (point 1.2.2)
I thought it was great. But in hindsight, I might as well have given up on everything altogether.
Perhaps it's because I didn't understand the intention. So I apologise for my statement.
Here's more detail on what you should expect from this game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v10-decentmonkey.11501/post-6694444

Last edited:
Reactions: agn25

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Man this is pretty funny game heh, I like how wacky it is. On episode 2, started this a few weeks back, still yet to do episode 3 but man do I really want revenge on Victoria and Ralph's kid, does that happen yet where you guys are?

One would think that Marcus would be the one you'd be motivated to overthrow but damn those other two I mention far grate me more than Marcus ever could.

Reactions: Stan5851

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
This is probably one of the most interesting questions that players have asked, that has already been answered many times by other players (in the form of wishes and assumptions), but that has not yet been answered by the game developer. So no one but the developer will tell you for sure if the Farm will be included in a future episode of the game or not.

Well, that's the simple part. All you have to do is read this paragraph taken from the Patreon Rules:
We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex. If Monica had not been given the choice, this could have been counted as rape (non-consensual sex).

There is no "dominant route" or "submissive route" in this game. But there's a conventionally "decent route" through the game and a "bitchy" one. Details here: FAQ. (point 1.2.2)

Here's more detail on what you should expect from this game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v10-decentmonkey.11501/post-6694444
Well, not sure about consensual. Is it really consensual in that instant?
But if we assume that she is true to her nature, she would rather say, fuck off then do anything that would her going low.
At least that is my perception of her character.

I can not imagine that she would be descent in any way. That's just not her nature. Its also clearly what she is thinking all the time.

But i am ok with it.
I was just curious. I think the farm would be really fun, though from the explanation i think it will not happen. It would not fit into the game. Of course just my opinion.

Thanks for answering. I appreciate it.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Man this is pretty funny game heh, I like how wacky it is. On episode 2, started this a few weeks back, still yet to do episode 3 but man do I really want revenge on Victoria and Ralph's kid, does that happen yet where you guys are?

One would think that Marcus would be the one you'd be motivated to overthrow but damn those other two I mention far grate me more than Marcus ever could.
Victoria is still causing as much trouble as ever although she has seemed to have forgotten that Monica exists lately. Bardie on the other hand I think when off screen befriended Doc Brown, went back in time to before he was born, ran into his parents and managed to erase himself from existence.

In reality the developer cut Bardie out of the game in a desperate move to be able to sell the game on steam. In the end the game was cut from steam anyway.

Reactions: Stan5851

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Victoria is still causing as much trouble as ever although she has seemed to have forgotten that Monica exists lately. Bardie on the other hand I think when off screen befriended Doc Brown, went back in time to before he was born, ran into his parents and managed to erase himself from existence.

In reality the developer cut Bardie out of the game in a desperate move to be able to sell the game on steam. In the end the game was cut from steam anyway.
Huh wow If they really did just cut him off it's kinda anticlimatic? But at the same time I can probably live with it I think. Why was it cut from steam?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Why was it cut from steam?
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v10-decentmonkey.11501/post-6700515
But if we assume that she is true to her nature, she would rather say, fuck off then do anything that would her going low.

I can not imagine that she would be descent in any way. That's just not her nature. Its also clearly what she is thinking all the time.

But i am ok with it.
I was just curious. I think the farm would be really fun, though from the explanation i think it will not happen. It would not fit into the game. Of course just my opinion.

Thanks for answering. I appreciate it.
That's exactly what she did. I went through episode 2 a long time ago, but I definitely remember that Monica has a choice in prison (and more than one). In my first walkthrough, Monica just told the hell out of the prisoners sitting in the next cell by threatening to complain about them to the warden, so she had no sex with them..There is also another choice in which you can get Monica to agree to the prisoners' demands and then they can go into her cell to have sex with her.
Here's one of the more interesting examples of how it could be in the future. I'm sure it's possible to make the Farm without breaking patreon's ban on displaying bestiality. It just needs a willingness on the part of the developer.

Last edited:
Reactions: coffeeaddicted

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
@isabellapink , your trolling is too ridiculously predictable and you still have no adequate argument against the fact that Monica is asexual. So,@isabellapink, welcome to my blacklist. Now defd©™ won't be bored there alone and you'll be able to exchange your rambling theories with each other.
you and ang25 are free to do not agree with me but why you are insulting me?
Not all people are the same and in any case now you are in my blacklist even I didn't have one before reading your post.
I never read all the defd posts in this thread but the few i have read was not talking with asexuality of Monica.

I'm not native english speaker I use Google to translate.
I'm also a-bit new in this forum because I'm busy for work and I do not have much time for internet

The only posts I have read about that was from you and agn25
I have started to play this game only 3 month ago I have started from EP1.
For me Monica is not asexual!

Reactions: anon513

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v10-decentmonkey.11501/post-6700515

That's exactly what she did. I went through episode 2 a long time ago, but I definitely remember that Monica has a choice in prison (and more than one). In my first walkthrough, Monica just told the hell out of the prisoners sitting in the next cell by threatening to complain about them to the warden, so she had no sex with them..There is also another choice in which you can get Monica to agree to the prisoners' demands and then they can go into her cell to have sex with her.

Here's one of the more interesting examples of how it could be in the future. I'm sure it's possible to make the Farm without breaking patreon's ban on displaying bestiality. It just needs a willingness on the part of the developer.
The choices in jail are (for me) a problem. If this is because of Patreon it makes sense. For believability, she would perhaps agree or, depending how she already stands in the world, deny it outright.
Personally, i think she would just say to fuck off. That would be believable because its her nature.

I have to admit that i struggle with the story. There are so many holes or missed opportunities. I still am not getting the hostel. The developer wanted her clearly back at her home to establish her rise to fame. Which is ok, but a downfall would look different to me.
She does work on the street for food but its more or less a way into prostitution. Though no sex is exchanged in the beginning. But then, if she decides to give the unknown person a blowjob, everything goes up to smoke but she does not get stuck there.
I think there are to many things that are not included in the game yet, that it breaks it for me. So i have to wait until the game is more clearer where it wants to go.
Though i like emphasize that the game is top notch. Just the story does not really make sense to me. But its a sex game so there needs perhaps not be any sense.
The farm? mm.. i am not sure. Its a black box for me. Maybe or maybe not there will be something in the future. But i think there will be nothing. Its for the story to have a meaning but nothing more. At least that is my conclusion. I am not even sure that i would need the farm. I do not like bestialities.
I will replay it (again) with her as a total bitch that denies everything. Just curious what the developer has her do or not. If there is a different outcome.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Guyz, what software is used to create such 3d models and picture as in this game?
Is the 3050 rtx more-less good for this purpose?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guyz, what software is used to create such 3d models and picture as in this game?
Is the 3050 rtx more-less good for this purpose?
As far as I know, the main software for creating 3D scenes, animations and renders in the vast majority of games is DAZ3D software. Sometimes some developers use Blender software (a DAZ3D competitor) instead of DAZ3D. The graphics component of Fashion Business is also made in DAZ3D. As for the graphics card - technically, you can create renders and shape 3D scenes, at least on the 970GTX. The problem is that it would take too long. Here's more about these software products:

I'm not a developer, but from what I've read here on f95, I conclude that a GeForce RTX 3080/3090 level graphics card is preferable. And some developers have two of those cards at once. I've also read some developers complain about inability to create/construct complex scenes with a lot of 3D models in a frame, as 6/8 GB of video memory which a not so powerful mid-priced graphics card has is not enough for such scenes.

But for more detailed and qualified information directly from the developers, I would suggest you write in one of the threads in this section https://f95zone.to/forums/programming-development-art.73/

Last edited:

den1anderson

Nov 4, 2017
The game Fashion Business has two versions of the second episode, simple and some new. I don't want to go through two, and I don't know which one to choose. Can you please tell me if I need to play two versions, or which one is better to choose ???

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes