May 11, 2019
I have a really stupid question. At some point in the past, I "named" the save I made. On the save/load screen, it just shows the name that I've given ... doesn't show time or anything.

Is there any way to "un-name", so I can get back the date/time stamps?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I have a really stupid question. At some point in the past, I "named" the save I made. On the save/load screen, it just shows the name that I've given ... doesn't show time or anything.

Yes, there is. It's peculiar, but it works. Create another save and give it a new name (e.g. 1), then, without pressing the "Save" button, use the "Delete" button on your keyboard to remove this new name ( in our case, 1) and save it. That's it, your save is now clean (no name) and you can see the date and time stamp again. Accordingly, subsequent default saves will also be created in their original form.

Reactions: vimmers
May 11, 2019
Yes, there is. It's peculiar, but it works. Create another save and give it a new name (e.g. 1), then, without pressing the "Save" button, use the "Delete" button on your keyboard to remove this new name ( in our case, 1) and save it. That's it, your save is now clean (no name) and you can see the date and time stamp again. Accordingly, subsequent default saves will also be created in their original form.
That worked so well !!!
Thank you !!!! Finally i don't have to have 4 pages of saves

Reactions: Stan5851

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018

YOu could try going to roaming/renpy/fashion business and rename it there

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
The official wt is outdated? from the wt you should have a choice to go to the farm (from the pic) but in my playthrough thre's any.
960px-A9Rz7hdfn_1daumgj_6y8.jpg

lrrr.omicron

Aug 30, 2020
ttps://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=machiasport+maine&cat=ttps://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=machiasport+maine&cat=web&pl=ext-ff&language=english&extVersion=1.3.0web&pl=ext-ff&language=english&extVersion=1.3.0
No Farm in near future.
Her life avoiding 'The Farm' is going to be its own 'Farm'

Reactions: metzner and hubvan

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Hallowicked

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Man, this game is so good. Victoria's parties are just the best. I am glad dev didn't give in and allow for revenge on Victoria too early

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes