Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yes, I have however verified the initial code is different even if you download on the same version or from the same link
However, this does not mean that the code you get as a patron will be different. This is illogical. There are now several computers in every family (on average). And if you've paid for a subscription and downloaded the game and want to play Fashion Business with your wife (omg what am I saying!) your friend in parallel, I'm not sure you'll need two activation codes. Most software products are distributed in the same way. When we buy any software like Anti-Virus/Firewall/e.t.c for our home PC`s, we are always given 1 activation code, that works for several workplaces (PC). It's supposed to be the same here.

Last edited:

njfl

Aug 4, 2017
When using the gallery mod most new scenes say my corruption is too low, is this just scenes we can see because of the extra thing or is it a different issue. O'm at 950 currently

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
When using the gallery mod most new scenes say my corruption is too low, is this just scenes we can see because of the extra thing or is it a different issue. O'm at 950 currently
I don't know about the new gallery of v12 extra (only passed the standard 720p v12 so far), but I definitely remember that at least one scene in the previous update (v11 Extra) requires 980 corruption to continue.
Monica.jpg
And in v12 100% there is a scene (the party with Steve and Tiffany) that requires 1000 corruption points to continue. So it's probably about your Monica's lack of corruption, not the technical aspects of the game.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
However, this does not mean that the code you get as a patron will be different. This is illogical. There are now several computers in every family (on average). And if you've paid for a subscription and downloaded the game and want to play Fashion Business with your wife (omg what am I saying!) your friend in parallel, I'm not sure you'll need two activation codes. Most software products are distributed in the same way. When we buy any software like Anti-Virus/Firewall/e.t.c for our home PC`s, we are always given 1 activation code, that works for several workplaces (PC). It's supposed to be the same here.
"I must say dear, you and Monica are very similar in character!":LOL:
"From now on you sleep on the couch!":eek:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
After i conversation with DecentMonkey i can now get the point, why he make two differnet versions.
I have decide to not publish the bypass, because the game have hard times behind it.
I have also suggest him to insert a code for f95-user which also unlock some bonus scenes but not all (the patreons must have somethings because they support him).

So overall it was a nice short conversation.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes