Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
After i conversation with DecentMonkey i can now get the point, why he make two differnet versions.
I have decide to not publish the bypass, because the game have hard times behind it.
I have also suggest him to insert a code for f95-user which also unlock some bonus scenes but not all (the patreons must have somethings because they support him).

So overall it was a nice short conversation.
If this is the case, I suppose everyone needs to rally together and keep the game from disappearing. There are no other games like this anymore and there won't be. Monica is a completely unique character, unparalleled. I suppose that should be appreciated. Yes, I have a lot of questions for the developer about the future fate of Monica, but those questions are there for every player. Everyone is wondering what's going to happen next. I hope we get answers to our questions. In the meantime, I wish the game a long life.

DM is from the same country as me and our region is going through a difficult time, I won't explain, you all understand. Yes, and in general the world has changed, many things have become different and life has not become easier, but so far both the game and the developer have survived. Now we need to give a boost to the further development of the game, and it is in our power (and in the power of those of us who are or have been patrons or those people who consider themselves part of the FB gaming community). I still have questions, but I would rather bury the hatchet. After all, no one is stopping us from PM-ing the DecentMonkey and asking about your concerns. Enjoy the game, everyone.

Last edited:

ice

Feb 8, 2017
After i conversation with DecentMonkey i can now get the point, why he make two differnet versions.
I have decide to not publish the bypass, because the game have hard times behind it.
I have also suggest him to insert a code for f95-user which also unlock some bonus scenes but not all (the patreons must have somethings because they support him).

I guess then i won't publish my bypass neither. But it was fun to crack it :D

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Well as much as i understand the reason of not publishing the bypass, if someone decides to do it it'll be much appreciated regardless :D

EGO12

Sep 12, 2021

Compress the extra virgin my sheriff aaah
Please i really want you get behind those bars with you

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

necronlord

Oct 27, 2019
"Activated" extra version. Unpack to the game folder, overwriting existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/u/x2cv2gjb5
https://www71.zippyshare.com/v/Sx2VQpRN/file.html
hello the second link from me not found when I open it, could you reload the file please.

(I refer to this link: )

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes