ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
Stan5851 are you aware whether the extra scenes would be available in the next 720p update.
eg. the scenes in v12 1080p version might be available in v13 720p version.
If so, i can get behind the locking of extra version.

frankmtl

Feb 18, 2020
i have removed it. Need more work.
I'm curious to see how you can bypass it. I had a look at DM code. it seems to me that the only option to make the scenes work, is to feed the correct code into a function called extraFunction which he uses to load the correct images aswell in the script.
I'm more interested in the solutions than in actual scenes apparently :LOL:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Stan5851 are you aware whether the extra scenes would be available in the next 720p update.
eg. the scenes in v12 1080p version might be available in v13 720p version.
If so, i can get behind the locking of extra version.
ironymaan, no. It doesn't work like that. The 720p version has neverwill include extra content from the 1080p version. All renders and animations intended to fill extra scenes are in 1080p resolution (1920x1080). But when V13 Extra is released (approximate update cycle of Fashion Business is ~45 days), you will be able to see the extra scenes from V12 Extra.

I don't know how it will work if you run future V13 Extra, but for the pre-downloaded V12 1080p Extra it will work. I don't know how it's implemented on a technical level and whether your copy of V12 Extra will be activated automatically in offline mode. It's most likely that this automatic activation will happen by automatically sending a negotiated network packet from the client machine (your computer)<---> and the Аctivation server. We just have to wait for the release of V13, and then we will know exactly how the free activation mechanism for extra scenes works.

Last edited:

fatemaker

Nov 7, 2018
How to access the gallery?

Ingame from the achievements tab?
Cant play extra scenes there
Yes, gallery is in the game. You can also use cheats to increase corruption (click at the paint in the bedroom).
720p version file named FashionBusiness-EP3-v12-720p-pc.zip
1080p vesion file named FashionBusiness-EP3-v12-Extra-pc.zip
So, maybe 1080p is really Extra version :) I don't want to download 12 GB to check this.
Mod should work anyway on 1080p too.

kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
DM has to be careful with the office storyline, Monica shouldn't be the whore of the office and get fucked so easily before she strips for Biff and the magazine totally.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yes, gallery is in the game. You can also use cheats to increase corruption (click at the paint in the bedroom).
720p version file named FashionBusiness-EP3-v12-720p-pc.zip
1080p vesion file named FashionBusiness-EP3-v12-Extra-pc.zip
So, maybe 1080p is really Extra version :) I don't want to download 12 GB to check this.
Mod should work anyway on 1080p too.
And there are no other options here. It's 100% Extra version. The only question is the availability to view Extra scenes that require an activation.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Damn i cant even see cutscene in extra version because of activation code wasted 12gb great.
I have had a break from the game since Febuary and will pay up to play it again in the future, when I am in the mood to play it again, but very interested in this entertaining forum, and depending on the enthusiasm here will also depend on when. :cool:
DM has to be careful with the office storyline, Monica shouldn't be the whore of the office and get fucked so easily before she strips for Biff and the magazine totally.
It's well past the stage.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Excuse my question, but if one has 2 PCs and wants to see FB Extra on both, what does one have to do to pay for the game twice?
I'm not sure that in this case one has to pay twice. 1 copy of the game and what difference does it make how many PCs you have. But in general it's better to ask this question directly to DecentMonkey or wait for Ragnaroekr 's answer.

Reactions: Geko1711

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
I'm curious to see how you can bypass it. I had a look at DM code. it seems to me that the only option to make the scenes work, is to feed the correct code into a function called extraFunction which he uses to load the correct images aswell in the script.
I'm more interested in the solutions than in actual scenes apparently :LOL:
I'm too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I'm not sure that in this case one has to pay twice. 1 copy of the game and what difference does it make how many PCs you have. But in general it's better to ask this question directly to DecentMonkey or wait for Ragnaroekr 's answer.
Yes, I have however verified the initial code is different even if you download on the same version or from the same link

Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes