JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Was Special Request inspired by Fashion Business?.Is there any new content for the Revenge Route?. Lastly In the Corrupt Route does Monica end up liking her lewd,slutty reality,you know having lewd things happen to Monica so often that Monica gives in to Lust and how good her new lifestyle feels?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Why the "Extra version choices" are not working? Every time i downloaded the "Extra Version" 1080p i did it because i want to play the extra choices and till now i never has a problem with that and everything was working alright,but now when i choose some "extra choice" it's showing me some message that say "Your game must be activated" and if i click the "Unlock" button it shows me i can do it if i become Patron which means i need to pay! Can i unlock it for Free somehow and if i can how to do it? I already see that in the "Start Menu" there is also a "UPDATE GAME" button - i did see it every time i played the game but never click it and now when i try to updated from there i put that code it shows it's for the version 12 Extra right at the 1st page on the game where are all tags like "genre";"installation";"changelog";"disclaimer" and then that one "Update Codes" - there is written that
1080p
v12 -> v12 hotfix2: 589053 and when i put it in the game after clicking update game it's say that it's wrong! Is it really wrong or am i not putting it right? And if it's wrong then which one is the right for updating the game so i can play without problems like before the "extra choices" ? Please someone help! Thanks!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Why the "Extra version choices" are not working? Every time i downloaded the "Extra Version" 1080p i did it because i want to play the extra choices and till now i never has a problem with that and everything was working alright,but now when i choose some "extra choice" it's showing me some message that say "Your game must be activated" and if i click the "Unlock" button it shows me i can do it if i become Patron which means i need to pay! Can i unlock it for Free somehow and if i can how to do it? I already see that in the "Start Menu" there is also a "UPDATE GAME" button - i did see it every time i played the game but never click it and now when i try to updated from there i put that code it shows it's for the version 12 Extra right at the 1st page on the game where are all tags like "genre";"installation";"changelog";"disclaimer" and then that one "Update Codes" - there is written that
1080p
v12 -> v12 hotfix2: 589053 and when i put it in the game after clicking update game it's say that it's wrong! Is it really wrong or am i not putting it right? And if it's wrong then which one is the right for updating the game so i can play without problems like before the "extra choices" ? Please someone help! Thanks!
patch several pages back. and RTFM. Or Stan`s ass will burn, cuz this question on every page

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
indeed his ass will burn but mine to
i really don't understand when people has downloaded a game
and then upserve something are wrong
and first option are asking ???? instead of search

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
patch several pages back. and RTFM. Or Stan`s ass will burn, cuz this question on every page
Thanks for worrying about my arse, but I don't answer questions about activation on principle (everything you need to know about it is written in the FAQ.) And yes, there will never be any links to any third party patches, and "gallery openers".

Reactions: EraRamp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
tried to load save file but quest help blocked ?
quest help only works if you start a new game
applies for eps2
if you use a save from with eps2 with quest help in eps 3
it should work
or else you need to start a new game in eps3
to activate quest help

Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes