agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Hi, of course I also tried to have Steve fuck Monica. But after that when I went talk to Victoria about the money, there ain't an option about Steve instead she only asked me to lick her ass as usual. Then I tried to visit Steve's office, I still cannot enter the building.
If you attach your save file to a post. I will have a look.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys, please tell me it's not a bug and you have a solution for it. I have to look at Betty's panties in the bedroom to open the gallery, but she never goes there. She is always in the hallway.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Hey guys, please tell me it's not a bug and you have a solution for it. I have to look at Betty's panties in the bedroom to open the gallery, but she never goes there. She is always in the hallway.
That's not a bug. You just need to keep cleaning the house or just go to the first floor each morning. Betty will eventually stay in her room for Monica to ensure she is following the rules.

If you check the FAQ (on first page) you will see that there are only 2 bugs in the ep2 with Bardie. One is if you agree to dance in the shinyhole before Monica acquires 350 corruption. The other is if you click on the stranger's blowjob option and then decide to not do the blowjob, you will not get the blowjob offer again.

Any other issues are usually player error, a result of mods or from a compressed version.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
just check them in the evening before you go to sleep

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
That's not a bug. You just need to keep cleaning the house or just go to the first floor each morning. Betty will eventually stay in her room for Monica to ensure she is following the rules.

If you check the FAQ (on first page) you will see that there are only 2 bugs in the ep2 with Bardie. One is if you agree to dance in the shinyhole before Monica acquires 350 corruption. The other is if you click on the stranger's blowjob option and then decide to not do the blowjob, you will not get the blowjob offer again.

Any other issues are usually player error, a result of mods or from a compressed version.
I did not know that, the thing with the blowjob. Luckily I didn't click on it.

Well, I already danced in the bar because I do several things at once. I got 1000 corruption at the beginning by cheating on the picture. But I probably went to sleep 50 times and then got up again without her going to the bedroom.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I already have. And have seen them there in all underwear once.
just to be sure shall you see what color she has on ???

in the evening she lying on the bed and u can see it
fashion guide with bardie

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
just to be sure shall you see what color she has on ???

in the evening she lying on the bed and u can see it
fashion guide with bardie
Mega
It's a mistake, no matter what I do, she won't go into the bedroom. It looks like I really have to start all over again. I thought it didn't matter what order you played in.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017

I already believe that it is a bug of the game. And I think it's because I didn't play the game by the version number. I have tried all sorts of things, but Betty keeps stopping in the hallway, and I haven't used a mod or anything like that, the only thing I have done is to use the cheat that is in the bedroom on the painting.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I already believe that it is a bug of the game. And I think it's because I didn't play the game by the version number. I have tried all sorts of things, but Betty keeps stopping in the hallway, and I haven't used a mod or anything like that, the only thing I have done is to use the cheat that is in the bedroom on the painting.
Have you ever had Fred standing behind Monica when she is cleaning the spot on the carpet? When that happens have Monica enter Betty's room. She will be standing by the bed just waiting to lift her dress on command. It's got nothing to do with the order of events you do, Betty will continue every now and then to stay in her room in the morning or afternoon instead of waiting on the first floor.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Have you ever had Fred standing behind Monica when she is cleaning the spot on the carpet? When that happens have Monica enter Betty's room. She will be standing by the bed just waiting to lift her dress on command. It's got nothing to do with the order of events you do, Betty will continue every now and then to stay in her room in the morning or afternoon instead of waiting on the first floor.
First of all, thank you for your help!

I have already unlocked everything. The first time I did them in the order they appeared, but this time I did them all at once.

Unfortunately, I lost the save file, so I had to start over.

And yes, I know that when Fred is behind Monica, that's Betty in her bedroom, and so far it's only happened once that Fred was behind Monica, but at that point I didn't have that task yet.
Honestly, I don't think I want to start over if it's a mistak

If you want I can send the save file

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
which one of the gallery pics do you miss
I have marked these two in red. That's all I played. So I don't know if I can get the other scenes in the bedroom.

Did you manage to get Betty into the bedroom with the file I sent you?

If you want to use a mod to try to unlock them, don't, since it seems to be a bug, there's no way to know if the bug can cause other bugs

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have marked these two in red. That's all I played. So I don't know if I can get the other scenes in the bedroom.

Did you manage to get Betty into the bedroom with the file I sent you?

If you want to use a mod to try to unlock them, don't, since it seems to be a bug, there's no way to know if the bug can cause other bugs
i know it's me there say so (or explain)
not many search or read forum before asking for a solution

nope not yet
actually i don't think the first 1 in upper right corner
is possible to get
i have played the game more than 5,6 or 7 times i think
with the same persistent file (gallery are bound to persistent)

just started a new game so let see

Reactions: Ruffy2010

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
i know it's me there say so (or explain)
not many search or read forum before asking for a solution

nope not yet
actually i don't think the first 1 in upper right corner
is possible to get
i have played the game more than 5,6 or 7 times i think
with the same persistent file (gallery are bound to persistent)

just started a new game so let see
You can unlock it, because I had unlocked everything before. I think the bug is either because I went too far with the other routes or it's because the full version of Episode 2 has a bug.

Reactions: vimmers

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Here is the save. Hope it is helpful.
So i checked the file. The file is for ep 2.1-V16-NewLife-Extra. Everything works as normal if you load the file into this version of the game. This is the official ep2 that is available from Decent Monkey's patreon page.

However if you are trying to load this file into the ep 2 version shared on this site the game will break. The one on this site is ep2.1-V16-Completed-Extra. What version are you playing on? If you check the Main Menu of the game the version will be displayed on the bottom right corner of the screen.

Reactions: Stan5851

Karu_BIN

Dec 14, 2017
So i checked the file. The file is for ep 2.1-V16-NewLife-Extra. Everything works as normal if you load the file into this version of the game. This is the official ep2 that is available from Decent Monkey's patreon page.

However if you are trying to load this file into the ep 2 version shared on this site the game will break. The one on this site is ep2.1-V16-Completed-Extra. What version are you playing on? If you check the Main Menu of the game the version will be displayed on the bottom right corner of the screen.
The version is EP2.1-v16-NewLife-720P. I did get it from the official paterion page.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes