yikess

Aug 28, 2017
Kind of pointless for ep3 as the gallery hasn't enabled us to replay any scenes from the last 4 or 5 updates. You would still need to do it the old fashioned (business) way and actually play the game to see any scenes from those updates. Ep 2 would work if that's what you are after.
Ohh okay i didnt know that, thx for info.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Kind of pointless for ep3 as the gallery hasn't enabled us to replay any scenes from the last 4 or 5 updates. You would still need to do it the old fashioned (business) way and actually play the game to see any scenes from those updates. Ep 2 would work if that's what you are after.
If I remember correctly, about ~ two+ months ago there was a post (probably by Ragnaroekr or >Era<) which said that the inability to play the scenes from the gallery (in case the player has honestly passed the last updates of the 3rd episode) is a bug and this information will be forwarded to DecentMonkey to fix this gallery bug. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
greetings,
i have a question? because there's no substantial guide or walkthrough anywhere & the official guide doesn't cover that much! in episode 2 what are the consequences of whether Monica tells Claire the truth about her true identity or lie to her?
also there are a scene inside the gallery in house section where MC appeared to be getting smacked by the kid in the house how to unlock this scene?

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
If I remember correctly, about ~ two+ months ago there was a post (probably by Ragnaroekr or >Era<) which said that the inability to play the scenes from the gallery (in case the player has honestly passed the last updates of the 3rd episode) is a bug and this information will be forwarded to DecentMonkey to fix this gallery bug. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't remember any post like that but I find it hard to believe that Decent Monkey is unaware of the gallery playback issue. Your guess is as good as mine for why it hasn't been addressed or fixed. I could be wrong but I think the issue began after he changed up his animations. That though could just be a coincidence.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
greetings,
i have a question? because there's no substantial guide or walkthrough anywhere & the official guide doesn't cover that much! in episode 2 what are the consequences of whether Monica tells Claire the truth about her true identity or lie to her?
also there are a scene inside the gallery in house section where MC appeared to be getting smacked by the kid in the house how to unlock this scene?
i don't think there are any consequences
she stiil act like claire are her friend
but i don't see ane reasons to lie to her

Last edited:
Reactions: Manuya and Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I just need a save up to the point she gets fucked by her old driver. Can't remember his name. Got a new phone and lost my progress.
Perhaps your old phone's level of decency was too high and it couldn't take Fred's sexual "advances" towards Monica and simply broke down. Good luck with your new phone! ;)

And here are the official saves, there should be a description of each save file in the archive

Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Are there repetitive scenes with Melanie in the game?
I haven't come across any repetitive scenes with Melanie. Perhaps if we could control her and make important decisions (as we do with the main character Monica Buckfett), such scenes within Melanie's storyline might appear. For example, Melanie starts stripping at the pole in "Shiny Hole" with Monica. I'm sure it would have been one of the best and hottest updates ever. :love:

Reactions: vimmers and EraRamp

Imrick

Jun 3, 2017
I haven't come across any repetitive scenes with Melanie. Perhaps if we could control her and make important decisions (as we do with the main character Monica Buckfett), such scenes within Melanie's storyline might appear. For example, Melanie starts stripping at the pole in "Shiny Hole" with Monica. I'm sure it would have been one of the best and hottest updates ever. :love:
I don't usually play games with a female protagonist, how strong is the lesbian content?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Perhaps your old phone's level of decency was too high and it couldn't take Fred's sexual "advances" towards Monica and simply broke down. Good luck with your new phone! ;)

And here are the official saves, there should be a description of each save file in the archive
Thank you. I went from a note 10 with 128gb to s22 ultra. Couldn't get a save and for some reason my game glitched and couldn't progress. Couldn't continue the relationship with ol girls husband at her house. So hopefully now I can progress past it. I appreciate your help.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
To be honest, I don’t even know half of what you said, apparently the game is not mine, I like vanilla, but thank you for answer
Have you tried Milfs of Sunville? That game was made for you... and Steam managers.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes