Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
it's really hard to predict what DecentMonkey
has in his mind
he is not good to tell/writhe about FB on his patreon page or homepage
And this uncertainty is worrying. I suppose that publishing on Patreon at least a rough (avoiding specific spoilers of what will happen) "timeline" roadmap of the game's development/storylines would be helpful. Yes, we all know that DM is a responsible and punctual developer, regularly releasing high quality updates. But FB has many different storylines that require updates and some previously announced events players have been waiting for over a year, and some key plot events have been waiting for almost three years. It would be great to see DecentMonkey's post with his vision of FB development in the long term.

Last edited:

TomSKOua

Nov 20, 2021
About dancing in the club!
Private dances have been opened...
There is full nudity on stage...
Danced private in front of Mr. Berkelbauch but only with the hostess of the bar, not with all the girls!
And also there was no dance battle.
What did I miss?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
About dancing in the club!
Private dances have been opened...
There is full nudity on stage...
Danced private in front of Mr. Berkelbauch but only with the hostess of the bar, not with all the girls!
And also there was no dance battle.
What did I miss?
what does your quest log says ??

Puzan129

Jan 15, 2021
is there something wrong with the android files in first post ????
official android files are only 720 but still with extra content
there are even a official compressed file
shame on you for not read first post
Filename: FashionBusiness-EP3-v11-720p-extra.apk.
They ask about v12.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Filename: FashionBusiness-EP3-v11-720p-extra.apk.
They ask about v12.
i am still right
DOWNLOAD
Ep 3 v12 720p

Android
(Extra): - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i am still right
DOWNLOAD
Ep 3 v12 720p

Android
(Extra): - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: COMPRESSED*
They write that these links contain a previous version of the game (v11). And it really is. The moderators probably forgot to update or something like that. :)

FashionBusiness-EP3-v11-720p-extra.apk - 2.1 GB - 2022-06-17

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
sorry but no
they ask for android links or apk Ep 3 v12
and those are in op
if the links are wrong
they should report it
instead of complain here
I'm not arguing with the very procedure for dealing with such cases (wrong links) and only explained what these people meant. As for the rest - yes, ideally you should read the rules first and only then start communicating in the forum, but we understand that quite a few people will ignore that anyway, not reading either the rules or the first page of the thread and/or not using the topic search and go straight to the last page to ask a question that has already been answered many times before. C'est la vie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What happened to Monika Husband? Is she still married?
Technically Monica is married, but her husband is accused of committing financial crimes and is being prosecuted. Anyway, we haven't seen Monica's husband in this game yet (or we have, but don't suspect it (a hint of training at Marcus' in ep3)).

Last edited:

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I think main story is getting somewhat lost, need to get on track and stick to it like a American Muscle Car with shitty turn abilites :sneaky:

Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes