vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
It is Fashion Business Episode 7, Marcus looks at Monica with fierce eyes, Monica looks back broken with all the troubles she has gone through. Marcus gets on his knees trembling and proposes Monica "I-I love you, I always did, just that I thought I couldn't handle your ego. I've been bad , punish me Mommy!" And the game ends
no
everybody knows that wins

And lick Veronicas ass.
who is Veronica ????

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It is Fashion Business Episode 7, Marcus looks at Monica with fierce eyes, Monica looks back broken with all the troubles she has gone through. Marcus gets on his knees trembling and proposes Monica "I-I love you, I always did, just that I thought I couldn't handle your ego. I've been bad , punish me Mommy!" And the game ends
A minute later her disappeared husband walks in on Marcus and Monica and says, "I'm sorry, honey, most of the people around you were hired and well-trained actors who were supposed to test you and make you change for the better, but you pulled it off and I forgive you and won't give you to anyone else" and hugs Monica. From behind Victoria comes running up with her anus glowing with purity and apologises for her overly natural acting, followed by Biff entering the room with her hands spreading confusedly and smiling guiltily.

Fifteen minutes later, the remaining 110 are gathered in front of the police station, applauding as Monica and her husband come out to greet them. Monica, encouraged by her husband, walked down into the humming crowd and slowly, to the roar of applause, wandered towards the steel fence of the police station. From all over the city, cars of TV channels and newspapers rushed to the police station. The sensational reunion of the disappeared Monica Buckfett and her formerly stalked husband could not go unnoticed. Everyone was waiting for the press conference of Mrs Buckfett, head of Fashion Magazine.

Finally, after struggling through the crowd buzzing outside the entrance and stepping outside the steel fence of the police station, Monica made two short phone calls, one to Claire, the other to Melanie ,and, satisfied that everything was going according to plan, Mrs Buckfett made the customary gesture of fixing a lock of luxurious black hair, squared her shoulders and, taking a gun from her handbag, fired a single shot at the petrol tanker outside the police headquarters.
The_End.jpg

"The show's over," Monica whispered and jumped into the seat of Melanie's stopped limousine. With a sharp screech of tyres, the car took the girls away from the street. Neither of them looked back at the explosions behind them. Monica and Melanie had one more Unfinished Business - the owners of Farm 218.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
A minute later her disappeared husband walks in on Marcus and Monica and says, "I'm sorry, honey, most of the people around you were hired and well-trained actors who were supposed to test you and make you change for the better, but you pulled it off and I forgive you and won't give you to anyone else" and hugs Monica. From behind Victoria comes running up with her anus glowing with purity and apologises for her overly natural acting, followed by Biff entering the room with her hands spreading confusedly and smiling guiltily.

Fifteen minutes later, the remaining 110 are gathered in front of the police station, applauding as Monica and her husband come out to greet them. Monica, encouraged by her husband, walked down into the humming crowd and slowly, to the roar of applause, wandered towards the steel fence of the police station. From all over the city, cars of TV channels and newspapers rushed to the police station. The sensational reunion of the disappeared Monica Buckfett and her formerly stalked husband could not go unnoticed. Everyone was waiting for the press conference of Mrs Buckfett, head of Fashion Magazine.

Finally, after struggling through the crowd buzzing outside the entrance and stepping outside the steel fence of the police station, Monica made two short phone calls, one to Claire, the other to Melanie ,and, satisfied that everything was going according to plan, Mrs Buckfett made the customary gesture of fixing a lock of luxurious black hair, squared her shoulders and, taking a gun from her handbag, fired a single shot at the petrol tanker outside the police headquarters.
View attachment 1977131

"The show's over," Monica whispered and jumped into the seat of Melanie's stopped limousine. With a sharp screech of tyres, the car took the girls away from the street. Neither of them looked back at the explosions behind them. Monica and Melanie had one more Unfinished Business - the owners of Farm 218.
You have good dealer

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
I think it's definitely the best game on the market and the developer is doing this with great passion. The game could definitely be much better. But with such a fast development process, no one can complain

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017

View attachment 1977131

Revenge path: Monica the angry vengeful bitch kills a bunch of people and takes over farm 218, that could work :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I can't seem to access extra scenes with the Gallery Mod, is there something I have forgot to do?
I'm able click on scenes that say extra in the Gallery Mod, but after the scene starts the *extra* choices are still faded out and not accessible.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Spoiler EP3 v13 – White’s storyline (Public)
View attachment 1980657
View attachment 1980664
Reactions of Ms. White's magazine subscribers to Monica's photoshoot? Or more blackmail in store for Monica? Guess we'll have to "stay tuned." Though it's good to see the photoshoots being given some much-needed attention. I just hope DM showers the same love on the office photoshoots, too. It's been a good while now. An update--i.e., the next sleazier iteration--to Black Swan would be very much appreciated.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes