vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
There was a mod that unlocked the full gallery but I can't find it anymore. Anyone know where to find it?
Edit:nvm, found it. This should really bad pinned at the start somewhere so people can see: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-gallery-mod-ep-3-v6-scrappy.33831/post-6880943
indeed but us hardcore players don't use mods so we don't report it
and then sitting in the background and smiling cos they bugs the game
cos noone read the FAQ and then come here and complain
it's your choice to do so

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

degen5

Mar 19, 2020
I'm playing ep 2, on marcus line I'm on 'repeat visit', when I get to the police station it says something about changing but then it fails and if I go to basement it starts revenge line. Is there a way to do it without it failing? It's been a while since I last played so I might be forgetting something.

edit: turns out i needed to go back to basement to store butt plug which i didn't bother with as i was renting slums apartment.

However the quest says it's still under development and make a save, I'm on final version of ep2 I believe, should I do it on ep 2 or is it something i can start on ep 3 and it's more developed?

Last edited:

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
greetings, new here!
does the game allow you to turn MC into a submissive whore, & if so which approach is better decrease bitchiness or increases bitchiness?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm playing ep 2, on marcus line I'm on 'repeat visit', when I get to the police station it says something about changing but then it fails and if I go to basement it starts revenge line. Is there a way to do it without it failing? It's been a while since I last played so I might be forgetting something.

edit: turns out i needed to go back to basement to store butt plug which i didn't bother with as i was renting slums apartment.

However the quest says it's still under development and make a save, I'm on final version of ep2 I believe, should I do it on ep 2 or is it something i can start on ep 3 and it's more developed?
Look here FAQ (1.3.5) under the spoiler. And yes, the Marcus storyline has a sequel in episode 3.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
greetings, new here!
does the game allow you to turn MC into a submissive whore, & if so which approach is better decrease bitchiness or increases bitchiness?
No matter what route you take between bitchy or non bitchy Monica will act as an submissive whore. As long as you play through the prostitute paths. She just wont admit it to herself. I'm assuming you understand the difference between a whore and a slut when I'm saying she is a submissive whore.

boo399

Aug 6, 2022
Considering that this was the whole point of Monica's scene at the bank, I admire your courage at making this outlandish prediction.;)
well, for some "outlandish" reason the whole "Monica's scene at the bank" didn't trigger for me. so, that was a interesting news to me...

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
well, for some "outlandish" reason the whole "Monica's scene at the bank" didn't trigger for me. so, that was a interesting news to me...
Well you better go back and play the bank scene if you want to see a change of management at the Shiny Hole.

kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
It is Fashion Business Episode 7, Marcus looks at Monica with fierce eyes, Monica looks back broken with all the troubles she has gone through. Marcus gets on his knees trembling and proposes Monica "I-I love you, I always did, just that I thought I couldn't handle your ego. I've been bad , punish me Mommy!" And the game ends

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It is Fashion Business Episode 7, Marcus looks at Monica with fierce eyes, Monica looks back broken with all the troubles she has gone through. Marcus gets on his knees trembling and proposes Monica "I-I love you, I always did, just that I thought I couldn't handle your ego. I've been bad , punish me Mommy!" And the game ends
And lick Victoria ass.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes