Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Technically Monica is married, but her husband is accused of committing financial crimes and is being prosecuted. Anyway, we haven't seen Monica's husband in this game yet (or we have, but don't suspect it (a hint of training at Marcus' in ep3)).
In episode 1, it was mentioned about her husband, but it feels like the author forgot about the husband. He is never mentioned again after the first episode.

An example would be that Julia wants to marry Monica even though she should know that she is already married, because she worked as a maid in her house.

The other proof is that there is no cheating in Genre.

I rather think that the husband was deleted or forgotten.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Sorry, I had lost my save, then wanted to use the save from the developer, but when I use it, the gallery are not unlocked. Is there a save with unlocked gallery?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
it's not that simple. SeeFAQ (1.5.2) for more details.
Thanks for the link! Unfortunately, it didn't really help me. I had unlocked the entire gallery in my old savegame, with multiple saves. But I reset my laptop and forgot to save it. But now when I use the developer's save game and load the end of Episode 2, not a single gallery is unlocked, hence my question, even if I had backed up my file, the gallery would still not have been unlocked

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks for the link! Unfortunately, it didn't really help me. I had unlocked the entire gallery in my old savegame, with multiple saves. But I reset my laptop and forgot to save it. But now when I use the developer's save game and load the end of Episode 2, not a single gallery is unlocked, hence my question, even if I had backed up my file, the gallery would still not have been unlocked
The gallery is unlocked by the corresponding entries in the persistent file (it's in the "saves" folder), not the save itself, even if it's a developer save file. So if your old persistent file is no longer available, you will need a new persistent file which will contain the appropriate entries for your playing style. (by "style" I mean different ep2 playthroughs, which can vary depending on the preferences of the individual player).

Theoretically, you could try searching for old versions of the scrappy mod that worked for Ep2 v16, and thus open those scenes that you have already passed before. Also, you can ask here for a persistence file that will work for you.

Last edited:

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
The gallery is unlocked by the corresponding entries in the persistent file (it's in the "saves" folder), not the save itself, even if it's a developer save file. So if your old persistent file is no longer available, you will need a new persistent file which will contain the appropriate entries for your playing style. (by "style" I mean different ep2 playthroughs, which can vary depending on the preferences of the individual player).

Theoretically, you could try searching for old versions of the scrappy mod that worked for Ep2 v16, and thus open those scenes that you have already passed before. Also, you can ask here for a persistence file that will work for you.
Thanks for your help! But I think it's better to play from the beginning again. I actually didn't feel like playing from the beginning anymore because it takes extremely long. And thanks for pointing out that you should play the Marcus route last in episode 2, because that's a perfect transition to episode 3, since you're free again.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
extremely long
just save before an important answer
and you can get several outcomes of a gallery pic
i actually wanted to send you my persitent file
but i still missing some pics in it (but working on it )
so before i have finisied eps2 i don't upload it to anyone
and don't beg for it ( this applies to everyone )

ohhh and btw
in slums when you dance by the pole
don't stop
you can get all the outcomes in 1 dance/1 citzen
that's 3 pr day i think there are 8 or 9 = 3 days
shyyyy don't tell anyone :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
so? i must pay to see bonus scenes ?
Not necessarily. Technically, all you have to do is wait for the next update, after which the bonus scenes from the previous update (v12) will be unlocked. (see FAQ 1.5.12) I don't know exactly how that will work yet, though.
When vimmers completes the epic walkthrough of Ep2 v16 in all 100500 ways, then DM himself will write a post here and ask to send him this magic persistent file. After all, even the developer doesn't have access to everything vimmers has gotten to over the years. :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
just save before an important answer
and you can get several outcomes of a gallery pic

ohhh and btw
in slums when you dance by the pole
don't stop
you can get all the outcomes in 1 dance/1 citzen
that's 3 pr day i think there are 8 or 9 = 3 days
shyyyy don't tell anyone :ROFLMAO:
When [B said:
vimmers[/B] completes the epic walkthrough of Ep2 v16 in all 100500 ways, then DM himself will write a post here and ask to send him this magic persistent file. After all, even the developer doesn't have access to everything vimmers has gotten to over the years. :giggle:
I had already had everything unlocked.

One last question, I would still have.

Which "persistentf file" is important, the one in the folder "fashionbusiness1_renpy" or in the "save" folder?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I had already had everything unlocked.

One last question, I would still have.

Which "persistentf file" is important, the one in the folder "fashionbusiness1_renpy" or in the "save" folder?
Both persistent files are identical, but the save folder and all its contents should be seen as just an extra backup in case something happens to the main persistent file/saves (from fashionbusiness1_renpy).

Reactions: vimmers

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
fashionbusiness1_renpy
Just finished the first episode, in the bitch route. Since there is no gallery in the first episode, I didn't feel the need to try out all the choices.
Both persistent files are identical, but the save folder and all its contents should be seen as just an extra backup in case something happens to the main persistent file/saves (from fashionbusiness1_renpy).
Thank you, I did not know that it was a backup folder.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes