Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Hi, figured out how to reactivate the collage quest, but unfortunately I encountered a new problem, :( on the picture you can see a quest that I marked in red that I completed, but it is not shown to me as completed: ( Do you know maybe why?

Sorry, since I'm playing from scratch again, I just want everything perfect : (

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Hi, figured out how to reactivate the collage quest, but unfortunately I encountered a new problem, :( on the picture you can see a quest that I marked in red that I completed, but it is not shown to me as completed: ( Do you know maybe why?

Sorry, since I'm playing from scratch again, I just want everything perfect : (
That is a repeatable event right throughout ep 2 and some of ep3. New events at the gym will open up as you go further in the game. It never shows as complete throughout ep2 because it continues in ep3.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hello, i don't know if my game is bugged or something but during episode 2 after the kid ordered MC to pretend to be his friend's mother i got the clothing store quest started in the events journal, but when i go there after 2 sentences with the girl there she took MC to where the housewife outfit is i got a notification Monica wasn't polite to the seller and tow options either buy it for 40 bucks or leave!!!!

but according to the official guide there's a whole storyline in the shop & there's bunch of scenes in the gallery also an option to steal the dress!! but i got non of that -_- i also tried in desperation to empty MC's wallet but still the option to steal the dress never came up :(

can someone help with this issue please TrollDespair ?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
hello, i don't know if my game is bugged or something but during episode 2 after the kid ordered MC to pretend to be his friend's mother i got the clothing store quest started in the events journal, but when i go there after 2 sentences with the girl there she took MC to where the housewife outfit is i got a notification Monica wasn't polite to the seller and tow options either buy it for 40 bucks or leave!!!!

but according to the official guide there's a whole storyline in the shop & there's bunch of scenes in the gallery also an option to steal the dress!! but i got non of that -_- i also tried in desperation to empty MC's wallet but still the option to steal the dress never came up :(

That's not a bug. You are mixing up two different events that are separate, but both have content in the clothes shop. The one you describe is for the house wife outfit, the one in the official guide would be for the red office outfit. The FAQ on the first page will have more information.

The house wife outfit events were removed from the game when bardie's events were cut, so it is not referred too in the official guide. Just use the in game event list. It's all you need.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851 and Manuya

ZaGomeza

Feb 27, 2022
Android version. Episode 1, I had trouble completing the day 2 because the maid was cleaning the carpet and refused to give me dinner. I pre-installed and could continue. End of day 3, I go home, change my clothes, bathe, eat dinner and can't go to bed because monica says: "i'd like to sleep longer, but i've already slept well. I have to do something else. . i'm bored ". Is this a mistake or did I do something wrong?

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

Just use the in game event list. It's all you need.
or use the old guide also found in the FAQ

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
That's not a bug. You are mixing up two different events that are separate, but both have content in the clothes shop. The one you describe is for the house wife outfit, the one in the official guide would be for the red office outfit. The FAQ on the first page will have more information.
thank you, so i have to reach the office storyline first, but when i get it & have the two quests simultaneously the next time i visit the store which one will activate first?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes