Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
i'm following the events list to a tea, but since i got the housewife mission first, when i enter the shop & buy the outfit i fail the part of the quest to buy it at a discount

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
thank you, so i have to reach the office storyline first, but when i get it & have the two quests simultaneously the next time i visit the store which one will activate first?
You don't need to advance the office story to pick up the housewife outfit. Because Monica was rude to the shopkeeper, she will need to pay what the dress is priced at. The two quests really are not related to each other. As to which would trigger first if both were open at the same time? I don't know.

Reactions: Manuya

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
i'm following the events list to a tea, but since i got the housewife mission first, when i enter the shop & buy the outfit i fail the part of the quest to buy it at a discount
If Monica cannot buy the housewife dress at a discount it is because she was rude or bitchy towards her in ep1, not because of the order you have played the events.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
If Monica cannot buy the housewife dress at a discount it is because she was rude or bitchy towards her in ep1, not because of the order you have played the events.
in the events list "Monica can buy an outfit for the full price or at a discount if she previously worked as a mannequin"

Reactions: agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
in the events list "Monica can buy an outfit for the full price or at a discount if she previously worked as a mannequin"
Are okay. Well you better get Monica to work as that mannequin if you want that discount.:) Don't worry about spending the full price if Monica can afford it. There is plenty of money to be made later for a girl who has what it takes.;)

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Are okay. Well you better get Monica to work as that mannequin if you want that discount.:) Don't worry about spending the full price if Monica can afford it. There is plenty of money to be made later for a girl who has what it takes.;)
thank you for your help you're so friendly, so for now i will put the housewife outfit on hold & progress the office storyline to the dress point & hopefully one i visit the store then it will allow me to trigger the dress part first so i can attempt to steal it & then work at the store to get all gallery scenes

Reactions: agn25

Smolus

Jul 26, 2022
I bought today Patreon to have orginal episodes now I see that in episode 2.1 there is no Bardi and without him somehow boring or is there any way to orginal restore episodes with bardi ?

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I bought today Patreon to have orginal episodes now I see that in episode 2.1 there is no Bardi and without him somehow boring or is there any way to orginal restore episodes with bardi ?
Yes, you just need to download the full version of Ep2 v16 (with Bardie). The download links are under the "Episode 2" spoiler on page 1 of this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

Smolus

Jul 26, 2022
Yes, you just need to download the full version of Ep2 v16 (with Bardie). The download links are under the "Episode 2" spoiler on page 1 of this thread.
ok but is this the latest version? so the same as the Patreon, I keep the extras? and the bugs are fixed ? do you just condition the files and the rest will stay but bardi will come back

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
ok but is this the latest version? so the same as the Patreon, I keep the extras? and the bugs are fixed ? do you just condition the files and the rest will stay but bardi will come back
No, unfortunately, this version of Ep2 v16 (with Bardie) is kind of "outlaw" and those 3 non-critical bugs of Ep2 v16 that we know are not fixed there and won't be fixed. However, full version of Ep2 v16 without problems is passed, and these bugs are insignificant and may not even show up at all during the passage (depends on various factors).

Regarding the save files, I don't know if you passed ep1 (it's recommended to pass and then transfer the save file to the next episode 2). But if you played in episode 1 you should have no problems with moving the save file to the full version (if you follow the official walkthrough). However, I know that there is another version of the 1st episode where, as far as I know, the developer fixed some non-critical bugs and added a gallery. Maybe this "new" version of Episode 1 is only available on Patreon and if you played that one, there's a good chance that you can't transfer the save from this updated version to Ep2 v16 with Bardie.

As for transferring a save from Ep2 v16 with Bardie to Ep3, that shouldn't be a problem. Most of the "old" players played this classic scheme and everything was fine. Episode 1 ("old")--->Episode 2: New Life (Ep 2 v16 with Bardie) --->Episode 3: Crossroads.

p.s. On rare occasions, individual players will get an error when transferring a save file from ep1 to ep2 (even if they've done everything according to the walkthrough). I haven't had this happen, but I remember someone mentioning it here). In any case, Episode 2 (both with and without Bardie) has a mechanism built in by the developer that allows you to immediately start the New Game and then take a little survey of how your Monica behaved in Ep1. Also check out the FAQ it will remove a lot of possible questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

Smolus

Jul 26, 2022
No, unfortunately, this version of Ep2 v16 (with Bardie) is kind of "outlaw" and those 3 non-critical bugs of Ep2 v16 that we know are not fixed there and won't be fixed. However, full version of Ep2 v16 without problems is passed, and these bugs are insignificant and may not even show up at all during the passage (depends on various factors).

Regarding the save files, I don't the next episode 2). But ifu played in episode 1 you should have no problems with moving the save file to the full version (if you follow the official walkthrough). However, I know that there is another version of the 1st episode where, as far as I know, the developer fixed some non-critical bugs and added a gallery. Maybe this "new" version of Episode 1 is only available on Patreon and if you played that one, there's a good chance that you can't transfer the save from this updated version to Ep2 v16 with Bardie.

As for transferring a save from Ep2 v16 with Bardie to Ep3, that shouldn't be a problem. Most of the "old" players played this classic scheme and everything was fine. Episode 1 ("old")--->Episode 2: New Life (Ep 2 v16 with Bardie) --->Episode 3: Crossroads.

p.s. On rare occasions, individual players will get an error when transferring a save file from ep1 to ep2 (even if they've done everything according to the walkthrough). I haven't had this happen, but I remember someone mentioning it here). In any case, Episode 2 (both with and without Bardie) has a mechanism built in by the developer that allows you to immediately start the New Game and then take a little survey of how your Monica behaved in Ep1. Also check out the FAQ it will remove a lot of possible questions.

so I can download from this page EP2 v16 and this is the final version? then I go to EP3? if I remember to be a waitress were blocked dialogs in website version for the next update unless it was about EP3, will there be a big difference in content between versions or are the same? Only bardi is difference

Ps: i found a post with bardi_is_back patch
Meybe you know how its works? Meybe this is better option

Last edited:

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Hello, please, I have such questions:
1, in which part is the last content with Bardie?
2, how far did Bardie get with Monica?
3, I read about the Farm in previous posts, what was going on there, some bestiality sex?
thank you

Reactions: behnamtira

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I don't really need the story of Bardie, but I hate censorship. Is it not possible to just publish a Bardie patch on Subscibestar because of that? I think then a lot of people would support it there too.

I didn't know there was a version of Episode 1 with a gallery feature. Isn't it better than the version on this site?

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
So 1st time playing this series and i was wondering...
Why does ep2 and ep3 (currently on ep2) are Made at the same time i just saw some texto saying "avalible in future updates" and i thought it weird that he jumped straight to ep3 without fully finishing ep2

Thanks

meimei_

Mar 23, 2022
So 1st time playing this series and i was wondering...
Why does ep2 and ep3 (currently on ep2) are Made at the same time i just saw some texto saying "avalible in future updates" and i thought it weird that he jumped straight to ep3 without fully finishing ep2

Thanks
EP3 now feels like filler, as there is no main story progression(Marcus and all)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
so I can download from this page EP2 v16 and this is the final version? then I go to EP3? if I remember to be a waitress were blocked dialogs in website version for the next update unless it was about EP3, will there be a big difference in content between versions or are the same? Only bardi is difference

Ps: i found a post with bardi_is_back patch
Meybe you know how its works? Meybe this is better option
Yes, this is the final version. And it used to be distributed via patreon, until the Patreon administration forced the developer to remove Bardi from the game. Only after that the conditionally new version of Ep2 appeared, from which the developer removed (disabled) Bardi's content and fixed some bugs. But roughly speaking, yes - the only difference between Ep2 v16 on this site and Ep2 v16 on Patreon is the absence of Bardie and related content.

Read the FAQ , it answers your questions. In particular, point 1.3.5. Regarding the "waitress", I can only guess that you probably meant blocking extra scenes in the latest version of Ep3 v12. If that's what I think it is, read point 1.5.12, there's an answer to that question there.

As for the patch bringing Bardie back to episode 3 (FAQ, 1.4.7), I don't know if it will work for Ep3 v12, the last version it definitely worked in was Ep3 v9. But essentially you don't need this patch, because no content with Bardie was added by the developer in episode 3. And the "return of Bardi in episode 3" is more for the fan - the ability to send Monica to him + some repetitive actions related to him. But no new plot for Bardie in episode 3 simply doesn't exist. So if you want to go through his content (Bardie, College), it makes sense to play Ep2 v16 (with Bardie).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Smolus and vimmers
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes