Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I don't really need the story of Bardie, but I hate censorship. Is it not possible to just publish a Bardie patch on Subscibestar because of that? I think then a lot of people would support it there too.

I didn't know there was a version of Episode 1 with a gallery feature. Isn't it better than the version on this site?
You are like Voltaire...

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So 1st time playing this series and i was wondering...
Why does ep2 and ep3 (currently on ep2) are Made at the same time i just saw some texto saying "avalible in future updates" and i thought it weird that he jumped straight to ep3 without fully finishing ep2

Thanks
They're not made at the same time, development of the game goes sequentially, from version to version. The other thing is that at one time the developer split ep2 into 2 parts. And this happened after Ep2 v16 was released. It's splitting into 2 parts was a forced measure (the size of the distribution reached 10 GB and the developer decided to continue the release of Episode 2 by making it split). Later on, ep2 part 2 was renamed to Episode 3: The Crossroads. And the first part of ep2 became Episode 2: New Life. (ex Ep 2.1 part1). As a result of the renaming, we now have: Episode 2: New Life (Ep2 v16). It contains versions v1 - v16. Episode 3: Crossroads is a continuation of Episode 2. Version numbering in Ep.3 has been changed and it starts not from v17, as it was before, but from v1.

So, in fact, we're still playing part 2 of episode 2. (Ep3: Crossroads). And some old placeholders (such as Monica and Biff's interactions) do appear in the game as complete quests and animations. But yes, if you ask when Monica will be able to volunteer to go to the Farm 218 (which was promised back in Ep2), I don't have an answer to that question.
Hello, please, I have such questions:
1, in which part is the last content with Bardie?
2, how far did Bardie get with Monica?
3, I read about the Farm in previous posts, what was going on there, some bestiality sex?
thank you
1. Ep2 v16 (on this site)
2. Verbal humiliation, coercion through blackmail for sexual acts (there is no explicit sex between Monica and Bardi in the game), but there is sex with other persons (e.g. at the College). There is also spanking for Monica's ass (avoidable).
3. Zoophilia (bestiality) is banned by Paypal and Patreon (yes, individual games with this fetish are still sold there and for some reason not touched, but that's more like the Patreon admins' inattention). So Farm 218 in the form that Marcus was so colourfully telling Monica about is unlikely to be something we should expect. On the other hand, there's nothing stopping the developer from making a BDSM farm, avoiding forbidden bestiality. In any case, it's better to ask the game developer himself.

Last edited:

Smolus

Jul 26, 2022
Yes, this is the final version. And it used to be distributed via patreon, until the Patreon administration forced the developer to remove Bardi from the game. Only after that the conditionally new version of Ep2 appeared, from which the developer removed (disabled) Bardi's content and fixed some bugs. But roughly speaking, yes - the only difference between Ep2 v16 on this site and Ep2 v16 on Patreon is the absence of Bardie and related content.

Read the FAQ , it answers your questions. In particular, point 1.3.5. Regarding the "waitress", I can only guess that you probably meant blocking extra scenes in the latest version of Ep3 v12. If that's what I think it is, read point 1.5.12, there's an answer to that question there.

As for the patch bringing Bardie back to episode 3 (FAQ, 1.4.7), I don't know if it will work for Ep3 v12, the last version it definitely worked in was Ep3 v9. But essentially you don't need this patch, because no content with Bardie was added by the developer in episode 3. And the "return of Bardi in episode 3" is more for the fan - the ability to send Monica to him + some repetitive actions related to him. But no new plot for Bardie in episode 3 simply doesn't exist. So if you want to go through his content (Bardie, College), it makes sense to play Ep2 v16 (with Bardie).
thank you very much for your help I read the faq I already know everything thanks again

Reactions: Stan5851

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
They're not made at the same time, development of the game goes sequentially, from version to version. The other thing is that at one time the developer split ep2 into 2 parts. And this happened after Ep2 v16 was released. It's splitting into 2 parts was a forced measure (the size of the distribution reached 10 GB and the developer decided to continue the release of Episode 2 by making it split). Later on, ep2 part 2 was renamed to Episode 3: The Crossroads. And the first part of ep2 became Episode 2: New Life. (ex Ep 2.1 part1). As a result of the renaming, we now have: Episode 2: New Life (Ep2 v16). It contains versions v1 - v16. Episode 3: Crossroads is a continuation of Episode 2. Version numbering in Ep.3 has been changed and it starts not from v17, as it was before, but from v1.

So, in fact, we're still playing part 2 of episode 2. (Ep3: Crossroads). And some old placeholders (such as Monica and Biff's interactions) do appear in the game as complete quests and animations. But yes, if you ask when Monica will be able to volunteer to go to the Farm 218 (which was promised back in Ep2), I don't have an answer to that question.

1. Ep2 v16 (on this site)
2. Verbal humiliation, coercion through blackmail for sexual acts (there is no explicit sex between Monica and Bardi in the game), but there is sex with 3 persons (e.g. at the College). There is also spanking for Monica's ass (avoidable).
3. Zoophilia (bestiality) is banned by Paypal and Patreon (yes, individual games with this fetish are still sold there and for some reason not touched, but that's more like the Patreon admins' inattention). So Farm 218 in the form that Marcus was so colourfully telling Monica about is unlikely to be something we should expect. On the other hand, there's nothing stopping the developer from making a BDSM farm, avoiding forbidden bestiality. In any case, it's better to ask the game developer himself.
This is very informative thanks...

btw they removed Bardi(the little shit)? lol

Reactions: Stan5851

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
You talk too much about Bardi.
There are a lot of things in the game, but you are constantly discussing this Bardi, jeez...

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
So, when are we expecting the next update? It is supposed to be the next Monday or the Monday after that, isn't it?

Paco15

Jul 24, 2022
and what happened with work on the street update(Hostel debt/Jack/Phil) and Hotel jobs (table restaurant)?

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hello, in episode 2 after Melanie disappearance & before Steve visit to MC's house, on Friday there's a cutscene with betty informing MC about his visit on which betty well order MC to clean the house & if Betty found any dust she will punish her!

so is there any punishment scene in the gallery with Betty if MC didn't clean the house?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
hello, in episode 2 after Melanie disappearance & before Steve visit to MC's house, on Friday there's a cutscene with betty informing MC about his visit on which betty well order MC to clean the house & if Betty found any dust she will punish her!

so is there any punishment scene in the gallery with Betty if MC didn't clean the house?
Nope. Betty is full of shit.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Today I came across a by the developer of iNSight of you. The further this world "evolves", the more it begins to resemble what George Orwell described in his novel 1984. It won't end well for Patreon and this sort of thing will only provoke an exodus of individual adult game developers to move on to other platforms like subscribestar.adult

I hope DM gets over it and our game is okay.

Last edited:

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
I sent dickpic to patreon to identfy myself and they said they can't open such big files :cool:
No, for real. I'm pretty sure Patreon can do well without adult gaming industry and that's just a way to get rid of the unbeloved creatures. In the name of security of course :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pr0n and Stan5851

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
it's a silly question but what the hell, since i'm playing episode 2 completed version
which is the first male character Monica supposed to have sex with according to the developer released versions of the game from back in the day?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Today I came across a by the developer of iNSight of you. The further this world "evolves", the more it begins to resemble what George Orwell described in his novel 1984. It won't end well for Patreon and this sort of thing will only provoke an exodus of individual adult game developers to move on to other platforms like subscribestar.adult

I hope DM gets over it and our game is okay.
Never been a big fan of Patreon because of their policies and treatment of content providers. Don't know why they need that rigorous ID control, but still same procedure as for registering on bigger shitcoin site. Problem with all this is if the database get hacked and they haven't encrypted the personal data.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
it's a silly question but what the hell, since i'm playing episode 2 completed version
which is the first male character Monica supposed to have sex with according to the developer released versions of the game from back in the day?
Pretty sure the first she could have sex with was Steve. That event whether or not she has sex with Steve sets off many other events in the game.

Reactions: Manuya and candy27
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes