AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Separating the download in parts is great. I just wish it had been unpacked before being packed as parts.
Unpacking it twice seems tedious. Considering it's probably been done at least a few hundred times there would've been a lot of time and even electricity saved.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
How to unlock the option "without vest"?

How do you unlock the scene with Bardie, with the cam?

Unfortunately I do not remember how I did it at the time, so hope someone knows the answer. :(

Reactions: qazxsw80

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
How do you unlock the scene with Bardie, with the cam?
You just reminded me how good that camwhoring storyline with Bardie might have been. :(
First masturbating in front of the camera without showing the face, then probably wearing a mask, after that some sex with Bardie and a bunch of his friends... More than that, there could be so funny NTR events with Monica, Bardie and his father. Like Bardie fucking Monica next to his sleeping dad or whatever.
For fuck's sake, why Decent Monkey didn't just replace Bardie with some older-looking model for EP.3? I mean there were just a couple of events with him in EP.3. It wouldn't have taken so much time. And then just continue that storyline.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Claire need to be in the changing room if i recall
you have molly now
I already danced together with Claire, but the option is still not unlocked.

And the scene with Bardie somehow doesn't work either :(

I just hope it's not a bug :(

The only reason I want to play again from the beginning is to finish the second episode with Marcus.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I found out how to unlock the "No vest" option. You have to ask Molly for forgiveness to unlock the option.

Now I just need to figure out how to unlock the cam scene with Bardie :(

I read very often that people have problems to unlock the extra scenes, so I wonder why you don't put the file in the folder first and then upload the version?

And what is the difference between the version of episode 1 with galarie and without? Does the version with galarie have any disadvantage?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I found out how to unlock the "No vest" option. You have to ask Molly for forgiveness to unlock the option.

Now I just need to figure out how to unlock the cam scene with Bardie :(

I read very often that people have problems to unlock the extra scenes, so I wonder why you don't put the file in the folder first and then upload the version?

And what is the difference between the version of episode 1 with galarie and without? Does the version with galarie have any disadvantage?
Actually the dancing on stage starting without the vest opens after Monica dances on stage fully nude (Which she does to gain molly's forgiveness). It wasn't always like this. In earlier versions of ep2 it opened up much quicker. There is a scene with Claire rubbing oil on Monica's body and a scene, that was an extra scene, of her rubbing oil on Monica's tits. This all used to happen after she could dance topless but for some reason it was changed to when she goes the "Full Monty". I thought this was a bug at the time because it changed when the 350 corruption bug appeared, but if you play his official "Bardieless" bugfixed version you still have to wait until Monica can dance fully nude. So I guess it is a feature not a bug.

The cam scene from memory unlocks after Monica is sleeping with Ralph. It was added to the game with the final update of episode 2. I think Monica needs to clean the house or to enter her basement after cleaning, and Bardie will be waiting for her. Either way the event list will mark this event when it is playable. So keep checking that.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes