How to gather them? I can not gather them any more
have you installed a gallery mod then you get a warning from the author of it
or else it's just straight click on 1 of the office workers
and game tells you that you can gather all

maybe you already did and just need to deliver them

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
How to gather them? I can not gather them any more
If you can no longer collect and submit reports, it may be that you collected the reports once without submitting them, that is, you collected them and then went out. That is then a mistake that you cannot undo. I also once made the mistake of not being able to collect the reports because I forgot to turn them in after collecting them and then went to sleep.

But luckily I had a score that was only one day back.

Reactions: vimmers

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
you guys have any full save ?
There is no "full save" for this game. See FAQ (1.5.2)
and how can I get the employe scenes ?
Which employe are we talking about? If you talking about John and Greta (the managers from
), then simply move through the , completing the quests in sequence. If you are talking about a , then

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Where to get wallpapers of monica
The developer doesn't make a special wallpapers with Monica (unless you count some spoilers with her from future FB updates), so there are two options:

1. You take a screenshot of your favourite Monica shot in-game (when you press H on your keyboard, the text field disappears and you can make a "clean" screenshot).
2. You go here and choose among the many Fashion Business Fan-Art renders made by people familiar with DAZ3D.
1.2.png

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
If you can no longer collect and submit reports, it may be that you collected the reports once without submitting them, that is, you collected them and then went out. That is then a mistake that you cannot undo. I also once made the mistake of not being able to collect the reports because I forgot to turn them in after collecting them and then went to sleep.

But luckily I had a score that was only one day back.
Cn you give me your safe then?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Cn you give me your safe then?
I'm playing from the beginning again and I'm only halfway through Episode 2. The last version of Episode 3 I played was version 09. While playing Episode 2, I noticed something. I don't know if this option is available in Episode 3, but in Episode 2 you can ask Julia to collect the reports. Maybe this will work for you?

xceratxx

Nov 24, 2019
This is my fix for gallery mod. All scenes are playable.
Warning! This is a dirty mod, it breaks gameplay for some scenes and there is a chance that the new scenes mess with your saves. It works for gallery, but I don't recommend it if you want to play the game.

Game version: Ep. 3 v13 Extra
Thx

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I'm playing from the beginning again and I'm only halfway through Episode 2. The last version of Episode 3 I played was version 09. While playing Episode 2, I noticed something. I don't know if this option is available in Episode 3, but in Episode 2 you can ask Julia to collect the reports. Maybe this will work for you?
Ok but you mean to ask her now or redo all epizodes? I dont have this option only to pleasure her

Whykickedout

Mar 4, 2022
I think Melanie should be humiliated on public, not only by Victoria herself.
Unlike Monica, Melanie is a well-known model and it would be very interesting to watch a top-star to become a public-slut..
I mean, since all the people know who Melanie is, it would be 100 times more humiliating than Monica's degrading

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes