gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Ok i managed to unlock everything but the extras i cant click on for some reason

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hi, can anyone tell me the difference between the original quality and 720p and compressed? Because the volume of the original quality is very high
If on a monitor with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 a little difference is felt, then I will not download the high volume
first of all 1080 extra are high quality pictures
and you have more scenes
don't ask me about the compressed files i don't touch them
it can be that they have those extra files
but what's the point if they are very low quality

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Actually DM tries to give every path some attention. The "problem" is, that we have many paths and so not every update is for every player. Every path will lead to an ending (some may be combinable).
As I said in another post before, I think we are in the last third of the game, so DM has to give the sidebranches a bit more love to catch up with the main events (the investors and the shootings)
The investment in the company of Monica and Steve´s storyline are cleary attached to each other, so he had to give the Steve storyline a bit more attention, because he neglected this in the past.

Maybe some storylines are a bit streched out, but I can cleary see a pattern here to bring every path on a certain progression level.
Before kids crying for more paths...

Then kids cry because paths are not always updated at the same release time.

....... What a generation of beings

Reactions: Князь

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Indeed, we can just speculate. Maybe the farm will be a fourth capitel or only one of the paths of the episode 3. We don´t know that.
But I think the whoremeter is the indicator for the most endings Monica will get, besides the "special" path like revenge or farm.
The higher the score, the lower Monica falls.
But I don´t think DM will spoil anything to us. We just have to wait.
Trust me, when I say, that I can understand your frustration waiting for the farm for so long and so few news and content in that regard.
A little clarification (grown into a wall of text). The Farm in this game is already a legend that may never come true. Yes, we've all seen the beautiful and strong quest in Ep3 v6 where Monica was trained by Marcus and the Farm owners, But anyway, I'm going through several paths in the game at once, including one of my favourite storyline branches, the Shiny Hole. And I'm not so "one-sided" about Monica and our game as to worry about just the Farm alone. Personally, I'd like more drama and stronger quests, I'd like the development of the main Office storyline, the Marcus line, the Photo shoots storyline (for Fashion Magazine only) , Philip quests and a few other things like sex with Fred.

As I see it, the game lacks the drama that it had at the beginning of episode 2, and now all of Monica's humiliation is looking more and more like a tragicomedy as you rightly pointed out earlier. But over time it turns into an endless comedy series. DM has proven that it can make strong and interesting quests that touch the player. In episode 3, such quests for me were the Revenge quest in Ep3 v5 and Monica's training quest with Marcus and KO in v6. For some reason, I always felt that this game should be more dramatic, so that Monica's humiliation doesn't become a familiar routine.

After all, Monica is (sort of?) still fighting for her normal life, her civil rights and her right to be human again. That's the struggle (apart from Monica's standard internal monologues about how she will one day destroy them all) that I haven't seen yet. Well-done quests with drama and important decisions (as was done in the last quest of Revenge) are personally much preferable to the comedic component we have now. I don't want to write much about it, all the right words have already been said by Sabertooth__. And I have nothing to add to that.

As for Monica's fall...I don't yet see a division on how deep Monica can fall. For example, in the quest for Mrs White (if memory serves me correctly), the game forces player to have at least 1000 corruption to activate the quest continuation, which means that even if the player doesn't plan on making Monica a lowly whore for the slums, the corruption indicator will still convert into whoremeter after reaching 1000 points. So personally, I'm inclined to think that the DM will not take into account specific whoremeter indicator values, but directly those events (or story branches) that your/my Monica is involved in. At least the logic of what happens in episodes 2 and 3 suggests that what matters is what choices Monica has made before, not at all what her stats (level of corruption, in particular) are. But that too is just my assumption.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hacke74 and vimmers

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
hi, thank you very much for the gallery file, this game is very great, but it has two or three major flaws, one of which is long dialogues, with this gallery you can enjoy the whole game and avoid those two or three flaws. I had a question, I don't care about those 6 betty scenes that are not supported! But does anyone have save files to open the few others that are not supported by this gallery opener?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
hi, thank you very much for the gallery file, this game is very great, but it has two or three major flaws, one of which is long dialogues, with this gallery you can enjoy the whole game and avoid those two or three flaws. I had a question, I don't care about those 6 betty scenes that are not supported! But does anyone have save files to open the few others that are not supported by this gallery opener?
Hello I have played this game episode 1 to episode 3 version 09. That is all gallery images are unlocked until then without any mods or hacks. Momemtan I play again from the beginning, so it only goes to version 09.

It is the extra version. So it funksoniert, delete this file "persistent" in the folder "fashionbusiness1_renpy" and in the folder "saves" and start the game and when it is started, close the game again and add the file I shared in both folders again and replace the file. then should be alla galarie unlocked

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello I have played this game episode 1 to episode 3 version 09. That is all gallery images are unlocked until then without any mods or hacks. Momemtan I play again from the beginning, so it only goes to version 09.

It is the extra version. So it funksoniert, delete this file "persistent" in the folder "fashionbusiness1_renpy" and in the folder "saves" and start the game and when it is started, close the game again and add the file I shared in both folders again and replace the file. then should be alla galarie unlocked
Sorry, I can't find the folder fashionbusiness1_renpy, the two files persistent.py and persistent.pyo are in the Fashion Business\renpy path, but when I delete them, the game doesn't run at all.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I want to play episode 3 through the gallery, because the gallery contains the complete conversation of the sequences, so I won't miss the story, nor will the gameplay bother me, but I had a question, is the order of arranging the gallery in the game based on the order of the story? If there is another order, what is the order?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Honestly, I read the faq, it was written that it is impossible for one save to open all the galleries, and on the other hand, I understood that the few sequences that cannot be opened with the gallery opener are nothing special.
I never quite understood that, how that is meant that I can't unlock everything with one savegame, so I have one savegame and there everything is unlocked

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes