Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
hi, can anyone tell me the difference between the original quality and 720p and compressed? Because the volume of the original quality is very high
If on a monitor with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 a little difference is felt, then I will not download the high volume

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
This game is getting more exciting Day by day and Monica's been going through an adventurous journey now
sorry! Are you talking about this game? The story is predictable. At the moment. Monica fucks here Monica fucks there and Monica fucks everywhere, no trace of the original story and you're talking about adventure, go down in the basement and play with Lego.

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
sorry! Are you talking about this game? The story is predictable. At the moment. Monica fucks here Monica fucks there and Monica fucks everywhere, no trace of the original story and you're talking about adventure, go down in the basement and play with Lego.
So why are you here reading that post? Did someone take away your Masters Of The Universe Figures?

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
So what to do you expect? Shakespeare?
The game is way better in storytelling than most of the erotic games out there. Monica had a slow burn and the appeal of the story is her corruption and the way she changes. By the way, the last updates were quite important for the progression of the story. A very nice detail is, that Monica loses her sense for fashion and becomes more and more slutty.
Very well done from DM

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

Dta69

Nov 5, 2017
You have to dance a few times, so you can push all arrows. Per each "round" you can just push up, middle or down. So dance three times and you have unlocked all moves
nothing ... maybe because I have << whoremeter >> = 160 ?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So what to do you expect? Shakespeare?
The game is way better in storytelling than most of the erotic games out there. Monica had a slow burn and the appeal of the story is her corruption and the way she changes. By the way, the last updates were quite important for the progression of the story. A very nice detail is, that Monica loses her sense for fashion and becomes more and more slutty.
Very well done from DM
This is the first update I haven't even played, having full access to the estra version. Great job, yeah. I hope we do see something interesting in version 14, pushing the events of the main Office storyline forward. I'm not even going to ask the sacramental rhetorical questions to nowhere - when was the last time we saw a proper Monica photo shoot for Fashion Magazine and when was the last time Monica tried to negotiate an investment with yet another investor. It's pretty self-explanatory. The branches of this tree grow wide instead of occasionally growing upwards.

Reactions: Hacke74

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
This is the first update I haven't even played, having full access to the estra version. Great job, yeah. I hope we do see something interesting in version 14, pushing the events of the main Office storyline forward. I'm not even going to ask the sacramental rhetorical questions to nowhere - when was the last time we saw a proper Monica photo shoot for Fashion Magazine and when was the last time Monica tried to negotiate an investment with yet another investor. It's pretty self-explanatory. The branches of this tree grow wide instead of occasionally growing upwards.
Actually DM tries to give every path some attention. The "problem" is, that we have many paths and so not every update is for every player. Every path will lead to an ending (some may be combinable).
As I said in another post before, I think we are in the last third of the game, so DM has to give the sidebranches a bit more love to catch up with the main events (the investors and the shootings)
The investment in the company of Monica and Steve´s storyline are cleary attached to each other, so he had to give the Steve storyline a bit more attention, because he neglected this in the past.

Maybe some storylines are a bit streched out, but I can cleary see a pattern here to bring every path on a certain progression level.

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
nothing ... maybe because I have << whoremeter >> = 160 ?
No, that is not the reason. The whoremeter is not important here.
Before you take of the mask, you just can push the arrow in the middle. Did you push the arrow in the middle in the first round without mask, even if you lose money, because of the repetition of the move?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Actually DM tries to give every path some attention. The "problem" is, that we have many paths and so not every update is for every player. Every path will lead to an ending (some may be combinable).
As I said in another post before, I think we are in the last third of the game, so DM has to give the sidebranches a bit more love to catch up with the main events (the investors and the shootings)
The investment in the company of Monica and Steve´s storyline are cleary attached to each other, so he had to give the Steve storyline a bit more attention, because he neglected this in the past.

Maybe some storylines are a bit streched out, but I can cleary see a pattern here to bring every path on a certain progression level.
I could agree with you, but I am 100% convinced that this is far from the last third of the game and there is another (at least 4th) episode waiting for us. And that's a good thing. The problem is that such things should be said, not by you, not by me, but by the DM himself. I've written about this before. But instead we breed our own fantasies about what will or will not be in the game and what stage of development it is at. And the lack of feedback does not add to the clarity and optimism.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hacke74 and pr0n

Big Dady

Sep 18, 2022
Dear All

After updated game can't run. How can I solve this problem? Many thx

Quote from "traceback"

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/07_init_renpy.rpy", line 6, in script
define m = Character(t_("Моника Бакфетт"), who_color=c_orange, what_color=c_white, what_italic=False) #Monica
define m = Character(t_("Моника Бакфетт"), who_color=c_orange, what_color=c_white, what_italic=False) #Monica
File "game/00_Functions/07_init_renpy.rpy", line 6, in <module>
NameError: name 'c_orange' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2164, in execute
self.set()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2175, in set
value = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/00_Functions/07_init_renpy.rpy", line 6, in <module>
NameError: name 'c_orange' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
EP3-v5-720p
Tue Sep 20 10:43:06 2022

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
I could agree with you, but I am 100% convinced that this is far from the last third of the game and there is another (at least 4th) episode waiting for us. And that's a good thing. The problem is that such things should be said, not by you, not by me, but by the DM himself. I've written about this before. But instead we breed our own fantasies about what will or will not be in the game and what stage of development it is at. And the lack of feedback does not add to the clarity and optimism.
Indeed, we can just speculate. Maybe the farm will be a fourth capitel or only one of the paths of the episode 3. We don´t know that.
But I think the whoremeter is the indicator for the most endings Monica will get, besides the "special" path like revenge or farm.
The higher the score, the lower Monica falls.
But I don´t think DM will spoil anything to us. We just have to wait.
Trust me, when I say, that I can understand your frustration waiting for the farm for so long and so few news and content in that regard.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes