Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
H

Episode_1 (3 файла)
pdf
Fashion-Business-Walkthrough-Ep1-complete.pdf (4.31 Mb)
zip
FashionBusiness-EP1-COMPLETED1080p-pc.zip (4.05 Gb)
apk
FashionBusinessEP1720p-1.00-release.apk (712.24 Mb)
Episode_2 (3 файла)
apk
FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-universal-release.apk (1.84 Gb)
zip
FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra1080-pc.zip (10.32 Gb)
txt
Walkthrough.txt (37.34 Kb)
Episode_3 (3 файла)
zip
FashionBusiness-EP3-v13-Extra-pc.zip (13.38 Gb)
apk
FashionBusinessEP3-v.13-720p-release.apk (1.79 Gb)
txt
Пароль на архив_ Archive password.txt (1.1 Kb)
txt
Fashion Business_Changelog.txt (4.52 Kb)
Here

• Love
Reactions: iplayfortheplot

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
This is my fix for gallery mod. All scenes are playable.
Warning! This is a dirty mod, it breaks gameplay for some scenes and there is a chance that the new scenes mess with your saves. It works for gallery, but I don't recommend it if you want to play the game.

Game version: Ep. 3 v13 Extra
Hello the gallery is all playable, only that many scenes are "reduced" as for one or more choices points of Lust or other are necessary without which I cannot opt for that choice. How can I solve? Thank you

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I want to play episode 3 through the gallery, because the gallery contains the complete conversation of the sequences, so I won't miss the story, nor will the gameplay bother me, but I had a question, is the order of arranging the gallery in the game based on the order of the story? If there is another order, what is the order?
hi please answer this question, I am waiting for the answer

Dta69

Nov 5, 2017
No, that is not the reason. The whoremeter is not important here.
Before you take of the mask, you just can push the arrow in the middle. Did you push the arrow in the middle in the first round without mask, even if you lose money, because of the repetition of the move?
after << Take off mask >> right arrow are marked !
but in << Perform daringly >> she said "I'm already daring enough"
netx round << Show them the middle finger >> ... and fails (n)

I newer losed money :unsure:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
"Activated" ep3 v13 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/9sk6jj3nu
https://www72.zippyshare.com/v/6ZZYpz14/file.html
Thanks for the code.
It works in that the game says ACTIVATED, but there are no new tasks/events to do .
Is there something else??
Thanks for your help.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Anyone knows how many versions left ?? 3, 4?
How many versions are left to what? To the end of the game or to the end of the episode? If the former, only the DM (developer) knows the answer to that question. But my guess is that we still have at least a full 4th episode awaiting us with many consecutive updates. Speaking of the end of the current ep3, if the developer decides to end it on the same version as ep 2, then yes, we might have 3 more versions waiting for us before the end of episode 3 and the start of ep 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks for the code.
It works in that the game says ACTIVATED, but there are no new tasks/events to do .
Is there something else??
Thanks for your help.
This patch, as far as I know, is supposed to replace the encrypted extra scenes images with decrypted images, and the decorative "Activated" inscription is not important here at all. In addition to the decrypted images, the author of the patch appears to have made some adjustments to the game code, because simply replacing some images with others won't have the desired effect.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guys, just remember to put vimmers and Stan5851 a "like" under each answer. They know everything about the game, just like me. But I'm here rarely, and their are constantly. It should be appreciated ;)
In my personal ranking, the best Fashion Business experts are agn25 and vimmers. Yes, DecentMonkey, you know your game best..but we're still looking for you here. :)
001.gif.gif

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, >Era<. ;)

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, you know, I caught myself thinking like this. What is the problem with prolonged games, expectations are never justified. I understand the creator, I want to make a masterpiece, but, as they say in Russia, a spoon is suitable for dinner. An example of last year's hit (I observe political correctness) proved this very clearly, 8 completions, but the creator himself got tired and frankly leaked the game. The further, the more I see that everything is going to this. Maybe we should stop, create separate games, listen to fans on each topic, and create a whole direction under one symbol. Perhaps in this case, attracting fan resources and creating a masterpiece in each branch. What do you think, what does the author think, his opinion is very interesting. All love, health and kindness. :) :) :) (y)(y)(y)

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes