agn25

Nov 20, 2017
They have not, I slowed down on the House storyline because I didn't wants to miss any of the Shiny Hole stuff. And I'm not sure if it's possible to miss out on some quests if I progress one of the quests too far.
That's why you have hit a dead end on the office photo shoots. Monica needs a new outfit to wear to the office. Do the home quests until Steve visits twice. Then do what you need to do to buy or steal a red dress from the clothes shop.

Except for the revenge quest, none of the paths lock you out of any other paths

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
So uhhh another question
I can't seem to get the event with mommy and Jack to trigger
How is it supposed to happen ?
from the guide
v 0.7
needs to go up to the client near the and invite him to . A scene with the client. An unexpected visit from and .

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Like I said in the other post I read the guide but I can't find any clients
Then follow the instructions that are written next to each quest in the in-game quest log (the "notepad" icon in the upper left corner of the game interface). In the quest log, click on "Work in the streets" (aka Falling Path) and check your Monica's progress. You may not have completed all the required tasks in this storyline and therefore the quest unlock trigger with Mommy and Jack has not yet been triggered.

Nov 1, 2020
They're all completed
I think it's a bug tbh and I'm not feeling like restarting another save for it
Edit: forgot to say thanks for trying to help guys

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
compared to what ????
Probably compared to the 20th this month which would be around where I would expect the update, if he was on his regular cycle. Normally he is done with the dialogues and assets by this time and is around 25% done with the renders. At this stage it looks like he will miss this month and maybe be ready for around the 10th next month. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised soon with an update showing better progress.

But we know none of this bothers you because you have not as yet began ep3:)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes