Vault1111

Aug 23, 2022
Hi Guys,

I want to follow the Falling Path but I lost somewhere. After taking the photo shoot, it shows me that the task is not finished.
Does anyone have a save file for PC after the photo shot?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hi Guys,

I want to follow the Falling Path but I lost somewhere. After taking the photo shoot, it shows me that the task is not finished.
Does anyone have a save file for PC after the photo shot?
You must use every pose in photoshoot (in several days). Then it`ll be finished.

Vault1111

Aug 23, 2022
You must use every pose in photoshoot (in several days). Then it`ll be finished.
Thank you for your reply. I went further and now I'm stuck on the guy with the yellow shirt.I've tried several ways but I can't get the following content. Does anyone have a save file for PC to the next content? I would be very grateful it.

1664896050789.png

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thank you for your reply. I went further and now I'm stuck on the guy with the yellow shirt.I've tried several ways but I can't get the following content. Does anyone have a save file for PC to the next content? I would be very grateful it.

View attachment 2081466
first.
have you installed the scrappy gallery mod then uninstall it
cos it's cause bugs ingame

second. asking for a specific place or path are not good
cos noone play the same way and can be mush longer into another path you haven't started yet

third. that guy don't come right away when you deliver flyers

Vault1111

Aug 23, 2022
first.
have you installed the scrappy gallery mod then uninstall it
cos it's cause bugs ingame

second. asking for a specific place or path are not good
cos noone play the same way and can be mush longer into another path you haven't started yet

third. that guy don't come right away when you deliver flyers
You are right. Thanks for your help

Reactions: EraRamp

XC7714

Oct 4, 2022
How long can I play in ep2? I play 8 hours and not end yet.And can I choose ending I go to walkthrough and they didn't tell anythings useful like choice I need to click or Its only one ending?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How long can I play in ep2? I play 8 hours and not end yet.And can I choose ending I go to walkthrough and they didn't tell anythings useful like choice I need to click or Its only one ending?
Ep2 has a lot of content and can take more than 8 hours to complete. Read the FAQ. Pay particular attention to point 1.3.5, it answers your question.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Stan5851 has already answered on the length of ep2 but the true answer is episode 2 hasn't ended yet. Ep3 is a continuation of 2 not a true separate episode. Just keep going until you run out of content. As is mentioned in the FAQ I highly recommend using the second Marcus prison event as a bridge into what is named episode 3.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Still no progress update(
upd-
24% progress. Or it`ll be long cycle, or its the end of ep 3.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Stan5851 has already answered on the length of ep2 but the true answer is episode 2 hasn't ended yet. Ep3 is a continuation of 2 not a true separate episode. Just keep going until you run out of content. As is mentioned in the FAQ I highly recommend using the second Marcus prison event as a bridge into what is named episode 3.
When was writing FAQ, I had thoughts of perhaps adding information that episode 3 is nothing more than a second part of episode 2. But given the large amount of posts in the past where new players didn't fully understand the old confusing digital numbering by the developer (Ep2.1 complete, Ep2.2 part 2 etc.) I decided not to fall into the same trap. So instead I've added a short but succinct response from vimmers (in point 1.3.5) and below the spoiler I've added your answer on the best way to end episode 2.
Still no progress update(
upd-
24% progress. Or it`ll be long cycle, or its the end of ep 3.
Or we're in for some kind of surprise (e.g. serious progress in the main plot) and the developer doesn't want to reveal all the cards yet.
dm.jpg

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes