yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Does my SL avatar remind you guys of anyone?

Reactions: Skyler

tg

May 1, 2017
guys is there any way make mouse wheel work for go back lines in EP2 ?
Yeah, I found out how to get this back into the game. All you need is unren 0.7. Just use that to put back scrollback functions. I tried it before, but that was with 0.6, and I thought it didn't work. But, then I realized I had an outdated versions, so gave it a shot with 0.7, with the new episode. It worked without issue. Give it a try.

Reactions: fbass

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, I found out how to get this back into the game. All you need is unren 0.7. Just use that to put back scrollback functions. I tried it before, but that was with 0.6, and I thought it didn't work. But, then I realized I had an outdated versions, so gave it a shot with 0.7, with the new episode. It worked without issue. Give it a try.
You can use unren to enable this.
sry but what is that unren thing ? is it afile !! if it so plz share it to me .

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
For the amount of grind and repetition you need WAY to many clicks.

• 1. after you got caught in your maid dress when going out she should dress automatically into her street wear.
  • 2. add direct access to Monica's old office.
Then pls dont let her comment everything every time. She got >200 corruption and dressed like that several times. She dont have to tell us the same forever. Or when you get food from gas station ...

For my liking there is not that much progress of the story. There is content (gym, photoshoot) but mostly just some sexy posed and just some nudes. And that Betty scene. I guess in the next update we can return to the gym when we wait for her and see her ...

Its quite fun, but the grind is really annoying. primarily because of the many clicks and screen changes you have to make. There is not much of a pay off for all there... :/

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
For the amount of grind and repetition you need WAY to many clicks.

• 1. after you got caught in your maid dress when going out she should dress automatically into her street wear.
  • 2. add direct access to Monica's old office.
Then pls dont let her comment everything every time. She got >200 corruption and dressed like that several times. She dont have to tell us the same forever. Or when you get food from gas station ...

For my liking there is not that much progress of the story. There is content (gym, photoshoot) but mostly just some sexy posed and just some nudes. And that Betty scene. I guess in the next update we can return to the gym when we wait for her and see her ...

Its quite fun, but the grind is really annoying. primarily because of the many clicks and screen changes you have to make. There is not much of a pay off for all there... :/
no don't change the dressing thing, i know its like a grind and too many repetition but this is fashion game maybe someday she could go out with governess outfit, and we need more clothes that monica can wear and we need to change some conversation based on bitchness level we don't want monica act like spoiled arogant rich girl while she is a shy / decent girl

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
no don't change the dressing thing, i know its like a grind and too many repetition but this is fashion game maybe someday she could go out with governess outfit, and we need more clothes that monica can wear and we need to change some conversation based on bitchness level we don't want monica act like spoiled arogant rich girl while she is a shy / decent girl
Ok - when that happens and we can get new dress (what I hope will happen) you can put in a scene to notify. But currently you auto-dress for cleaning and sleeping and there is no reason not to auto-dress for the streets after that scene with her "boss".
And with the dialog, that is what I mean. She experienced so much already and is still complaining about her street wear or say the same text every time you steal food. There is no change.

Reactions: ray3dave

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Love this game, I can't wait until it's more fleshed out and has some really good kinky content. This game has the potential to be the greatest game on here. Got some suggestions for possible future content, this is too much for the next update but I'm thinking long haul several updates from now:

1) Stealing food should not be 100% Sucess rate from the gas station. You should be able to get caught with some consequences.

2) Eating the ass of Bob's assistant should be a repeatable weekly thing. Not a 1 and done. Also with the option to skip it like scrubbing the stain.

3) Betty HAS TO at some point turn and see and look up Monica's skirt when she is scrubbing the floor. She stands right there, this should have consequences.

4) Once it starts getting into heavy whoring with lots of sucking and fucking... Showers should be required to clean the cum off or you make less money.

5) A shop (probably inside the gas station) should open up. A whore needs to buy certain things. Condoms for instance. Also should be able to buy alcohol from there (There is a drunk that wants booze, but can find none), and possibly some snack food.

6) Clicking on betty says "Today is the day we go to the gym" regardless of day, but it's only on Tuesday & Thursdays. I'm not sure why the Gym has to be limited to just two days, she could be a fitness nut after all (I think she may start fucking the instructor some foreshadowing there for sure)

7) An electronics store: We started out in this game owning a cellphone. I don't see why we won't be able to get one again. A cellphone can be used to take pictures, make contacts with clients, or maybe even order a pizza or a taxi. Also, it would be a good spot to have a list of all characters and their current level/mood perhaps even a short little bio. On top of a cellphone at the electronics store, other things would be useful if sold in there. A laptop, for instance, could mean money can be made from home doing webcam shows. On top of that other accessories could be made to work along with the laptop. I'm thinking spycams to bee setup and catch folks for blackmail purposes.

8) A non whore way of making money. I'm thinking maybe a maid at the hotel? ALready got an outfit for that, but can only get outside with it on Tuesday's and Thursdays so far.

9) What the hell is in that dark passage in the basement!?

10) On Wednesday & Friday the panties that Betty had previously worn should have dried up old cum in them from the fitness instructor if you choose for her to be fucking him.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Love this game, I can't wait until it's more fleshed out and has some really good kinky content. This game has the potential to be the greatest game on here. Got some suggestions for possible future content, this is too much for the next update but I'm thinking long haul several updates from now:

1) Stealing food should not be 100% Sucess rate from the gas station. You should be able to get caught with some consequences.

2) Eating the ass of Bob's assistant should be a repeatable weekly thing. Not a 1 and done. Also with the option to skip it like scrubbing the stain.

3) Betty HAS TO at some point turn and see and look up Monica's skirt when she is scrubbing the floor. She stands right there, this should have consequences.

4) Once it starts getting into heavy whoring with lots of sucking and fucking... Showers should be required to clean the cum off or you make less money.

5) A shop (probably inside the gas station) should open up. A whore needs to buy certain things. Condoms for instance. Also should be able to buy alcohol from there (There is a drunk that wants booze, but can find none), and possibly some snack food.

6) Clicking on betty says "Today is the day we go to the gym" regardless of day, but it's only on Tuesday & Thursdays. I'm not sure why the Gym has to be limited to just two days, she could be a fitness nut after all (I think she may start fucking the instructor some foreshadowing there for sure)

7) An electronics store: We started out in this game owning a cellphone. I don't see why we won't be able to get one again. A cellphone can be used to take pictures, make contacts with clients, or maybe even order a pizza or a taxi. Also, it would be a good spot to have a list of all characters and their current level/mood perhaps even a short little bio. On top of a cellphone at the electronics store, other things would be useful if sold in there. A laptop, for instance, could mean money can be made from home doing webcam shows. On top of that other accessories could be made to work along with the laptop. I'm thinking spycams to bee setup and catch folks for blackmail purposes.

8) A non whore way of making money. I'm thinking maybe a maid at the hotel? ALready got an outfit for that, but can only get outside with it on Tuesday's and Thursdays so far.

9) What the hell is in that dark passage in the basement!?

10) On Wednesday & Friday the panties that Betty had previously worn should have dried up old cum in them from the fitness instructor if you choose for her to be fucking him.
Great suggestion, second to that
amen(y)

I think Monica doesn't have to buy laptop using her own money, if she going to take office path as steve secretary he going to gave her, if monica mock steve in previous episode then she going to be forced to do erotic camshow. and phone is essential tool and i think someone like dick / biff to give monica phone as she still own instagram account she going to used instagram fame to earn some money or perhaps ask help from her best friend.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes