Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Bring money to dick immidately how
Monica doesn't ever get to give Dick the money directly. If this is the first week, Monica will get an opportunity to do a photo shoot on Friday that will, after additional scenes, get Monica the money. Then just follow the story.

Sugarfreee

Jun 13, 2017
When i go to police to stop Bardie, he said that i need to wait for him in the basement after the cleaning next day. But next day Monica after the cleaning want to go to the police again to stop Bardie. And he is not there. Is this a bug?

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
For all those asking about bugs or progression. try doing everything in all forms of time. For example, I only learned that you can only unlock the modeling stuff and get to your old office by going there IN THE AFTERNOON. So trying to do that in the morning or night leads no where. And the walkthrough doesn't mention this which can be frustrating when you are stuck like some people and get 0 assistance because some explanation can be bad.

But like I said, just try it in every time, every different day to see which one starts what you are looking for, for you. Aside from that, corruption gain is SUCH A CHORE.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
When i go to police to stop Bardie, he said that i need to wait for him in the basement after the cleaning next day. But next day Monica after the cleaning want to go to the police again to stop Bardie. And he is not there. Is this a bug?
load your save point before the event bardie ask you to see pants thing, after cleaning go to basement change your clothes with whore clothes and click map on the top right edge from your screen, there's one highlighted map and the only one monica can go is the police department there click bardie and ask him to stop and do what he want
I think all the Characters progress is frozen. Am i at the end of the update?
the only way to improve veronica relation is don't pay / don't do photoshoot and at saturday go to dick office and talk with veronica there you can start eating her ass

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
It's a slow burner for sure, but worth, models are amazing - How many scenes with betty in Chapter 2? Just the one with Fred or?

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
sorry if already asked... but how i can get 5.000$ for viktoria without quitting the friendship path with her? it seems i brake the path if i do the photoshoot. i even made a reload with more corruption for dick, but it goes the same line. if the game wasnt such slllloooooow, i wouldnt aks -_-

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
...and is it possible to gain the 5.000 without the dealy with dick? i get the money from choice to choice, but then i was to late for dick. ARGH. is this the right way? i think this is the end of the way with viktoria

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
...and is it possible to gain the 5.000 without the dealy with dick? i get the money from choice to choice, but then i was to late for dick. ARGH. is this the right way? i think this is the end of the way with viktoria
the good path isn't developed yet, but if you want to avoid victoria ass eating scene just keep doing photoshoot

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
i am 100% on the bitch path, even it hurts in my personal soul ;-)
but i think both ways ive done end in no friendship with viktoria.

so it would be helpfull for a hint, how to gain the 5.000 in time for dick?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017

You've answered your questions yourself. ;) Do the photoshoot. Maybe it was never intended to be forever "friends" with Victoria. She will surely come up with an other issue soon. :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

You cannot get the $5000 in time to give it to Dick the first week (he's gone by the time the photoshoot ends on Fri night). Go see Victoria Saturday morning at Dick's office. She humiliates Monica and then takes the $5000. Failing to get the $5000 in any week means she humiliates Monica again and "friendship" seems to grow.

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
ok, think im on the "right" way again. but im think also that im stuck?
i made a second shooting and get the 5.000 voucher and over 100 corruption
but everytime i go to viktoria she say, she will go soon to shopping on friday.
and when i am there on friday she say she hope the money will arrive soon?!

uhm, what? on wich time i can go shopping with viktoria?!

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes