Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
ok, think im on the "right" way again. but im think also that im stuck?
i made a second shooting and get the 5.000 voucher and over 100 corruption
but everytime i go to viktoria she say, she will go soon to shopping on friday.
and when i am there on friday she say she hope the money will arrive soon?!

uhm, what? on wich time i can go shopping with viktoria?!
Insofar as I know, Monica never goes shopping with Victoria. She just has to pay Victoria off to keep Dick interested in her case. As long as Monica is doing the shots and adding money to Victoria's gift card, Monica doesn't even have to go and see Victoria, as far as I can tell.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys, here some news again for v03

Meet the new pub in the slums: "The Shiny Hole"! ;)
There will be a lot of exciting things in the future :)

I'm currently working on the next update of the game.
It will be focused on the storyline. You'll see Monica (of course), Melanie, Dick, Victoria, someone else from EP1 ;)
Also, there will be a continuation of the falling path.
And other hot actions with Monica!
Stay up to date!

henrikhoe

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone know if you can edit to get increased corruption i missed some things at dick and photoshoot sicne i have 43 corruption instead of 45

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
I'm being to feel like Monica ... I want to kill everybody or at least send them down the farm. Dick's secretary is as hot as fuck but

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Relentlessly depressing and I look forward to taking my justified revenge.

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
guys , in the EP1 version i can scroll turn back with mouse , in EP2 i cannot , and this is really annoying .. how can i fix ? thx

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
I only get 90/100 with the photographer? After that what i do in the game? Is there some end cause everything are frozen!

Jan 15, 2019
I'm going bitch route and I haven't given Victoria a dime yet, when does she start calling me out on it? It's been like 3 weeks in a row now.

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
i need 5000 dollards until friday , i sleep till friday , then nothing happens . i can wear new panties , but i'm '' frozen '' because i dont know which panties betty wore last day . i keep cleaning house , i came to the gym , then it is the same thing happening everyday . monican cant work as prostitute ... how can i ? ty

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes