Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Nothing I can do about it. I've downloaded the game. Downloaded the patch file. I get the same winrar message every time. As I said, I have quite a few games downloaded and since Im behind on them anyway I can play them until the next update. The main thing is I just wanted to say Thanks to Vimmers for taking the time to respond to help me. It was much appreciated.
Please forget about WinRar. Nowadays winrar is not relevant and most of the archives on the Internet are packed with the free archiver 7-zip. However, when trying to unpack an archive packed with 7-zip, Winrar often gives an error. So simply use 7-zip from here , install it and use its functionality to unpack any archive, including the one containing Fashion Business.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone got the same bug i got when choosing to visit linda after being at the hotel as a high end prostitute? once i pick the choice go visit linda the travel button seems to disappear entirely, no idea on what to do :S

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
Please forget about WinRar. Nowadays winrar is not relevant and most of the archives on the Internet are packed with the free archiver 7-zip. However, when trying to unpack an archive packed with 7-zip, Winrar often gives an error. So simply use 7-zip from here , install it and use its functionality to unpack any archive, including the one containing Fashion Business.
Ill give it a try. Thanks!

fatki_chaddi

Formerly 'fatkichaddi'
Oct 18, 2021
The Mega link for Ep. 3 v14 Extra ( ) Is broken,

it says :-

The file you are trying to download is no longer available

This could be due to the following reasons:
  1. The file has been removed as it violated our Terms of Service.
  2. Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist.
  3. The file has been deleted by the user.

Reactions: Paco15

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The Mega link for Ep. 3 v14 Extra (Mega) Is broken,

it says :-

The file you are trying to download is no longer available

This could be due to the following reasons:
  1. The file has been removed as it violated our Terms of Service.
  2. Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist.
  3. The file has been deleted by the user.
see FAQ 1.5.10

Reactions: Stan5851

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
if we use compressed version, and next use internal updater function, after the update is complete the game crashes. why?
probably cos the images/slides in compressed are very low resolution
updated images/slides are either 720 or 1080
depending on your code

and why did you update ???
it's already latest version

Reactions: Stan5851

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
ok

then that internal updater should have identified the game has already having latest update. But, no matter, I still had original files around.

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
Wow this EP3 is becoming better and better every update
Monica finally loves big black cocks(y)

She is BBCs addicted :devilish:
I agree with the increasing performance with every update, but disagree with BBC.
BBC is overrated, overused and kind of boring. I hope we will not see it in the near feature again
The scene on the boat was hot, but it would be hot with any kind of guys

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
What can I say, this game used to be something special and now it isnt. Once upon a time it showed something new and was exciting, nowdays its just fast-clicking. Guess its time to remove it as a recommendation from my profile (done).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes