sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
why would you kill so sweet angel
I figure you would say something sarcastic like that.

I just find no enjoyment in killing men why not both.

It's sad Monica can't get even with this bitch you called a sweet angel. But it's perfectly fine that Monica ends up at Ranch 218 lol. Can't wait to see how it ends.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
The gallery mod from page 1 doesn't work. If you're talking about it.

Whatever . I won't get help here as i see.

Have a nice day
It work, just checked it myself 1 min ago.
what version of game you have?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Nah...Victoria is too small person. Melanie or senator`s daughter - they have weight to take place there.
If you look at it in terms of the character's status in the FB "game universe", then what you said is correct. But if you look at the relevance of Victoria to the game's plot, then it's a bit different. If you take Victoria out/strike her right now, then the entire plot of the game would just fall apart. Who are Monica and Melanie going to fight? Just Marcus/Farm owners? Well, that's an optional path for Monica (at least for now). Why do we even need the Senator's daughter without Victoria's blackmail? And then there's Dick Lawyer (who we will apparently be seeing again soon), there's Philip's obscure schemes that Victoria is involved in, there's people from the Farm that Victoria seems to know, etc. Victoria has been with us since the beginning of Ep2, and for starters, it would be a good idea to untangle this tangle and then decide what to do with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
If you look at it in terms of the character's status in the FB "game universe", then what you said is correct. But if you look at the relevance of Victoria to the game's plot, then it's a bit different. If you take Victoria out/strike her right now, then the entire plot of the game would just fall apart. Who are Monica and Melanie going to fight? Just Marcus/Farm owners? Well, that's an optional path for Monica (at least for now). Why do we even need the Senator's daughter without Victoria's blackmail? And then there's Dick Lawyer (who we will apparently be seeing again soon), there's Philip's obscure schemes that Victoria is involved in, there's people from the Farm that Victoria seems to know, etc. Victoria has been with us since the beginning of Ep2, and for starters, it would be a good idea to untangle this tangle and then decide what to do with her.
Yeah, i mean only political/famous weight of characters.
In Monica`s routes - its all clear what everyone wants from her. It`s slow and straightline plots.
In Victoria`s - it`s all full of mystery. What she want from Melanie in the end, from senator`s daughter. It`s interesting with every scene: for example last gym one - first Melanie need to flirt with trainer in fron of Rebeccas eyes (just after golden shower has taken place to wash out her bad friend`s attitude for fucking with trainer before), and then she mannaged Monica to blowjob trainer and move him from Melanie). i`m not even touching Victoria`s relationship with Phillip , and Dick (isn`t she working on him just to have additional leverage from 218`s owners).

Reactions: Paco15

Diskriminasi

Sep 25, 2020
Yeah, i mean only political/famous weight of characters.
In Monica`s routes - its all clear what everyone wants from her. It`s slow and straightline plots.
In Victoria`s - it`s all full of mystery. What she want from Melanie in the end, from senator`s daughter. It`s interesting with every scene: for example last gym one - first Melanie need to flirt with trainer in fron of Rebeccas eyes (just after golden shower has taken place to wash out her bad friend`s attitude for fucking with trainer before), and then she mannaged Monica to blowjob trainer and move him from Melanie). i`m not even touching Victoria`s relationship with Phillip , and Dick (isn`t she working on him just to have additional leverage from 218`s owners).
I think this is a plan from Steve and Fred considering Revenge Route ep 2, Fred and Steve are involved, and surely Victoria is also involved in it but I still don't understand the motive in Route Melanie, or maybe Victoria is hyper?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes