Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Does the picture in the main menu exist? She got a different version of the outfit on in the in game scene
There is no such picture (render) in the game itself. And what we see in the main menu is the developer's attempt to "shield" the player from the spoiler (the true appearance of Monica's outfit), as much as possible in this case.

Last edited:
Reactions: agn25 and EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
There is no such picture (render) in the game itself. And what we see in the main menu is the developer's attempt to "shield" the player from the spoiler (the true appearance of Monica's outfit), as much as possible in this case.
I'm sure I've seen it mentioned before that developers on Patreon can't have nudity in unlocked posts. So unless he puts the release announcement behind a $1 paywall, the main menu that is posted for anyone can't have Monica's tits showing, which is I'd say why her outfit is a little different in the main menu. If you look through the old main menus none have any nudity.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Stan5851

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Is this a bug I'm on 2.1.v16 It say I need to completed the photo in the pink dress. I already did the pink dress three times and unlock The Queens dress. Here is my save file because I tried it on the steam version and it's there too.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm sure I've seen it mentioned before that developers on Patreon can't have nudity in unlocked posts. So unless he puts the release announcement behind a $1 paywall, the main menu that is posted for anyone can't have Monica's tits showing, which is I'd say why her outfit is a little different in the main menu. If you look through the old main menus none have any nudity.
Yeah, that's actually PayPal that's driving the more puritanical rules. It's happening in online book publishing as well.

Reactions: agn25

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
Hello everyone,

what exactly is the difference between the 1080P version and extra?
Does the 1080P version have extra content as well? Or is there a 1080P extra version as well?
In this case I assume the extra version is in 720P just with extra content?

The last version I played was [Ep. 3 v8] 1080P would the saves even work in extra version (EP3 v14) now? Or do I have to wait for the 1080P V14 or even the 1080P extra version (never seen 1080P extra version here I think)?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hello everyone,

what exactly is the difference between the 1080P version and extra?
Does the 1080P version have extra content as well? Or is there a 1080P extra version as well?
In this case I assume the extra version is in 720P just with extra content?

The last version I played was [Ep. 3 v8] 1080P would the saves even work in extra version (EP3 v14) now? Or do I have to wait for the 1080P V14 or even the 1080P extra version (never seen 1080P extra version here I think)?
saves will work. Extra scenes in extra version.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
So there is an 1080P extra version as well? What are the chances for that to appear here?
The 1080p version is the extra version. You can use extra and 1080 interchangeably. The 720p version is the non extra version. There is no 720p extra version and there is no 1080p non extra version. Looks like you really need to read the FAQ.

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
The 1080p version is the extra version. You can use extra and 1080 interchangeably. The 720p version is the non extra version. There is no 720p extra version and there is no 1080p non extra version. Looks like you really need to read the FAQ.
Thanks for the reply. I read the FAQ but I find it still quite confusing. Why is there then a Ep3 v12 1080p and a Ep. 3 v14 Extra version to download if both are basically the same (except the obvious different version number v12 and v14). This is the thing that confused me the most.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I read the FAQ but I find it still quite confusing. Why is there then a Ep3 v12 1080p and a Ep. 3 v14 Extra version to download if both are basically the same (except the obvious different version number v12 and v14). This is the thing that confused me the most.
Glad to hear you have read the FAQ. Whoever writes the version numbers on the first page probably should be more consistent when naming the downloads to avoid confusion for new players like yourself.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
probably cos the uploader don't edit the files
when he/she add the files to OP

SixInchesAnon

May 28, 2022
Lame, sluttier doesn't == hotter

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Lame, sluttier doesn't == hotter
Your point may be valid in many cases, but since the game mainly focuses on humiliating Monica and people expect "bread and circuses", in this case the "Queen of Angels" outfit fits that perfectly. And according to the laws of the genre, events develop downhill, meaning that Monica's further outfits will be more sluttier. But speaking of "pure sexuality", I personally really liked Monica in the chic new dress she wore on the yacht. That outfit really suits her, and I love that Monica.

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Your point may be valid in many cases, but since the game mainly focuses on humiliating Monica and people expect "bread and circuses", in this case the "Queen of Angels" outfit fits that perfectly. And according to the laws of the genre, events develop downhill, meaning that Monica's further outfits will be more sluttier. But speaking of "pure sexuality", I personally really liked Monica in the chic new dress she wore on the yacht. That outfit really suits her, and I love that Monica.
but we all know, that there is only one queen of pure angels
1669332620897.png

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If i was an angel(I'm definitely not.:)) I know which angel queen I would want to be ruled by. View attachment 2191898
It is a rare case where two different online translators have given me opposite results. In this regard, I have a clarifying question. If you were an angel, would you want to control this queen of angels or would you want her to control you? If it's the latter, we all know how that ends. This queen of angels just fires everyone. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: agn25
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes