qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah it looks like it will be another 2 month update cycle. Somewhere around the 10th of Jan.
I doubt that those numbers mean anything significant. For the last update on October 19, 2022 the numbers were these:
1669806668854.png

But only after 10 days on October 28, 2022 the numbers changed drastically:
1669807077145.png
The development advanced from 38% to 82% in a matter of a week and a half.
I think those development post exist only to notify the patrons that the developer is active and working on the game. The actual numbers aren't relevant.

I don't know when the next update is going to be released, but if I were the developer, I would try to finish working on it before the holidays. I mean before December, 31 2022. No one celebrates catholic Cristmas where Decent Monkey is from.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I doubt that those numbers mean anything significant. For the last update on October 19, 2022 the numbers were these:
View attachment 2203958

View attachment 2203993
I think those development post exist only to notify the patrons that the developer is active and working on the game. The actual numbers aren't relevant.

I don't know when the next update is going to be released, but if I were the developer, I would try to finish working on it before the holidays. I mean before December, 31 2022. No one celebrates catholic Cristmas where Decent Monkey is from.
That can't be ruled out either. As for Catholic Christmas, Russia is a multi-confessional country and according to open sources there are about 789 thousand people who profess Catholicism. So someone will definitely celebrate Christmas according to the Catholic calendar. :)
i`ll predict 20th - we have 30 dec - 8 jan holidays.
Yes, we have long holidays, but any serious developer has so-called queue at graphics workstation, when within the scene created in advance by the developer in DAZ3D there is automatic 3D rendering of graphics and/or animations I.e. theoretically no one prevents the developer to prepare several large scenes and score the rendering queue for several days ahead. My point is that this holiday from 30 dec to 8 jan, it's extremely likely that the DM's workstation will be working non-stop. I have information that this station is always in use 24/7. (knowledgeable people will correct me if I'm wrong).

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
How many responses were answered. How much has been explained. The same thing a hundred times. Isn't it time for this thread to say in the table of contents that the game should be started after reading FAQ.

Reactions: Stan5851

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
View attachment 2203958

View attachment 2203993

The thing is (and the developer himself explained it) that he forgot to update the state of the game. That is, the game was done, but he did not announce it. That's why there was such a big jump in development. This is an obvious thing. Apparently only for me?

Reactions: Stan5851

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
The thing is (and the developer himself explained it) that he forgot to update the state of the game. That is, the game was done, but he did not announce it. That's why there was such a big jump in development. This is an obvious thing. Apparently only for me?
Apparently only for you, you are so smart after all. For me it's not so obvious. I only see numbers. If your explanation is true, it seems to me that Decent Monkey somehow forgot to correctly update them twice in a row which is very unlikely considering that he did update them. It's possible, of course, just to forget to update them at all twice in a row, but to change numbers in an editor and somehow to do it wrongly twice... A person must a moron.
October 19, 2022:
1670054158709.png
October 27, 2022:
1670054219211.png
October 28, 2022:
1670054274050.png
He had to make mistakes both on October 19, 2022 and October 27, 2022, if it took him to finish 54% of the update more than ten days. I'm quite sure that he did make a mistake on October 27, 2022. But on October 19 the numbers were correct.

There are only two possible explanations and a person doesn't need to be as smart as you are to make them. The first one - it does take ten days for Decent Monkey to complete 54% of an update (or less than 20 days for a full update) and the second one - the numbers are arbitrary.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
how do i offer a blowjob to the "stranger in the slums i don´t get it?
How many responses were answered. How much has been explained. The same thing a hundred times. Isn't it time for this thread to say in the table of contents that the game should be started after reading FAQ.
sorry to interrupt here i don't think he asking about the bug
but when he get to see the offer
to do so you have to fulfil all these events in working on the street + more
screenshot0005.png

Feb 26, 2022
OMG!! where is the above screenshot from????
I wasted hours (weeks) playing through this game and you guys are uploading photos I NEVER saw and mentioning steps I NEVER got to live. This is frustrating cause I do not want to ask for a save-game missing out on her evolvement as a character but I REALLY don't want to start from the beginning with all the painful clicking on the map just to get from one place to the other.

Apr 14, 2022
OMG!! where is the above screenshot from????
I wasted hours (weeks) playing through this game and you guys are uploading photos I NEVER saw and mentioning steps I NEVER got to live. This is frustrating cause I do not want to ask for a save-game missing out on her evolvement as a character but I REALLY don't want to start from the beginning with all the painful clicking on the map just to get from one place to the other.
Click the YELLOW To-Do list on the left of your screen.

Feb 26, 2022
I'm well aware of the To-Do list. Thanks. But still I never got the chance to strip or pole-dance on that alley as portrayed in the picture above.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes