88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
how do i offer a blowjob to the "stranger in the slums i don´t get it?
if you are tired to read the FAQ.
download the full saves for EP2 that i have posted here by this way you don't need any fuck page :p
you will save a lot of time.... after some day you can finally start the EP3 that is the best game of the series..

in EP 3 there are no bugs and the FUCK... oops sorry ;) ... THE FAQ (FUCK) page is not required.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
if you are tired to read the FAQ.
download the full saves for EP2 that i have posted here by this way you don't need any fuck page :p
you will save a lot of time.... after some day you can finally start the EP3 that is the best game of the series..

in EP 3 there are no bugs and the FUCK... oops sorry ;) ... THE FAQ (FUCK) page is not required.
this is the most stupid answer/reply ive seen in this thread
there are actually people there wanna PLAY the game

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
this is the most stupid answer/reply ive seen in this thread
there are actually people there wanna PLAY the game
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Have you ever heard of a sense of humor?
surely your replay denotes a lot of sadness in you as well as being completely OT.... I take note about you;)

using full saves in ep2 "saves" a lot of time for people who want to play the previous episodes and in paticular ep2 would require a VN style ramake

Be happy Christmas is coming :BootyTime::illuminati:

ZaGomeza

Feb 27, 2022
1. Quest with Steve "close the deal made at Monica house and get the money" what should I do?
2. in the walkthrough is "After all of the bar’s girls perform in front of Mr. Berkelbauch",is it a random event or do I have to do something to trigger it?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
1. Quest with Steve "close the deal made at Monica house and get the money" what should I do?
2. in the walkthrough is "After all of the bar’s girls perform in front of Mr. Berkelbauch",is it a random event or do I have to do something to trigger it?
1. go talk to Victoria
2. read from around v 10

Reactions: Stan5851

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
Do the incest fans get off on stepmums? Is that even considered incest?
I think incest is common in games but not in real life. It makes a good story because its got the taboo/Romeo and Juliet thing ( a reason for there to be obstacles to just fucking like bunnies because you want to ). And who hasn't wanted to fuck a MILF? They're all *someone's* mom after all and since they're not YOUR mom you can imagine what you might do around her. And the primary reason not to bang your stepmom is loyalty to your dad and the age difference, and the fact you're not *supposed to*, if he's a dick or conveniently dead or whatever, it's just the taboo aspect - let's stop calling her by her name and call her Mom like she asked you to now that you want to screw her - it's hotter that way.
If you're puppeting someone else into fucking their mom in a game, your actual mom is safely not involved.

Reactions: ann87ra

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Iv'e done all the events all i have left is to give "the stranger" a blowjob for money but it never comes up and im on EP2 btw.
It's extremely likely that you encountered one of the 3(4) bugs left unfixed in the full ver of Ep2 v16 (with Bardie content) , but it's not critical, see FAQ (1.4.11 & 1.4.15). It also makes sense to listen to what vimmers has written to you.

Pattronia

Oct 30, 2018
Is the public version of EP3 Version 14 anywhere to be downloaded and if so where can I find it. Thank you for any help.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I think incest is common in games but not in real life. It makes a good story because its got the taboo/Romeo and Juliet thing ( a reason for there to be obstacles to just fucking like bunnies because you want to ). And who hasn't wanted to fuck a MILF? They're all *someone's* mom after all and since they're not YOUR mom you can imagine what you might do around her. And the primary reason not to bang your stepmom is loyalty to your dad and the age difference, and the fact you're not *supposed to*, if he's a dick or conveniently dead or whatever, it's just the taboo aspect - let's stop calling her by her name and call her Mom like she asked you to now that you want to screw her - it's hotter that way.
If you're puppeting someone else into fucking their mom in a game, your actual mom is safely not involved.

:ROFLMAO: I hope so.:ROFLMAO:

It was just a rhetorical question. I didn't need incest or incest games explained too me. I do appreciate the response though.

Believe it or not I don't go around in real life blackmailing all the bitchy women in my life into becoming whores.
;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ann87ra

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
Hello Guys..I have a problem or I think it is.Do you guys know why I can´t play or start from my saves from Ep 2 in Ep 3?? I had to start a new game and select the choices that I did in the game from the past 2 episodes.
The saves that I had was: In the 1st I went back to Marcus a 2nd time and it finish there. The 2nd save I was on the revenge path with both Fred and Steve on the basement. The 2nd one doesn´t even start, gives an error (traceback). Onthe 1st one gets into a scene with some hookers, then Marcus an then it finished. Could someone help??
Thank you for your time

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello Guys..I have a problem or I think it is.Do you guys know why I can´t play or start from my saves from Ep 2 in Ep 3?? I had to start a new game and select the choices that I did in the game from the past 2 episodes.
The saves that I had was: In the 1st I went back to Marcus a 2nd time and it finish there. The 2nd save I was on the revenge path with both Fred and Steve on the basement. The 2nd one doesn´t even start, gives an error (traceback). Onthe 1st one gets into a scene with some hookers, then Marcus an then it finished. Could someone help??
Thank you for your time
Revenge Path is not part of the main story, so with this save you will not be able to continue your main walkthrough in ep3. Try completing ep2 as described in the FAQ (1.3.5) under the spoiler.

Last edited:
Reactions: RNeto79 and vimmers
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes