hebezoo

Sep 18, 2021
I would love to see monica go down a full fallen path, with some competition between her and the other whores; ie become the "queen" of the whores. Getting tattoos (pref. lower back), piercing or even a boob job, just to beat her competition. Not sure whats in store but this is what I'd love to see.
I second that. Would love a full fallen path!

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Based on reading the critical and detailed reviews of this game, I conclude that this "Special Request" is a complete failure, not worth the heel of our Monica's shoe.
Dunno, it`s not that bad as it seems. And author had balls to play with bestiality (not in the full meaning of this) on Patreon. Good animations. Realistic enough model of MC.

Btw in the waiting of v15 i replayed scenes from ep2 and begining of ep 3. And it seems that they have more animated parts (angles) per scene than the time DM start to implement rotating camera,or i`m wrong?

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Dunno, it`s not that bad as it seems. And author had balls to play with bestiality (not in the full meaning of this) on Patreon. Good animations. Realistic enough model of MC.
The real guy with balls of steel is Terebonkoff, who has been selling the famous "Lida's Adventures" with outright bestiality on Patreon for years.
Btw in the waiting of v15 i replayed scenes from ep2 and begining of ep 3. And it seems that they have more animated parts (angles) per scene than the time DM start to implement rotating camera,or i`m wrong?
I haven't compared, but the camera rotates 360 degrees, giving a full view of the entire location/room/models. Although, it would be great if the player could hold up individual successful 3D camera angles for a longer period of time.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I haven't compared, but the camera rotates 360 degrees, giving a full view of the entire location/room/models. Although, it would be great if the player could hold up individual successful 3D camera angles for a longer period of time.
now it`s usual 3 angles - before x2+ more.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It is all right, but to be honest, not as good as Fashion Business. The main character is less attractive, the quality of renders is lower, and what's most important, the story is kind of all over the place. Also Decent Monkey is much better at staging of scenes, which make them way hotter in the end.
The question was about similar games, not games better))

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The question was about similar games, not games better))
It's true. Especially when you consider that Fashion Business is the best existing game with a female protagonist. And compared to them, FB and Monica with Melanie look like an expensive and beautiful Lamborghini against a rusty old Opel (imho).

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It is all right, but to be honest, not as good as Fashion Business. The main character is less attractive, the quality of renders is lower, and what's most important, the story is kind of all over the place. Also Decent Monkey is much better at staging of scenes, which make them way hotter in the end.
but anyway SR (you have it in signature!!!!:D) not as bad, its young game and its improving. I`ll give it a chance.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
but anyway SR (you have it in signature!!!!:D) not as bad, its young game and its improving. I`ll give it a chance.
I'll give this game a chance too, especially since the SR torrent ont the P- Island will be updated in the very next few days - a new SR version with Russian translation will be uploaded.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes