agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I gave Special Request a try about 6 months ago and found the English translation unbearable. The devs tastes clearly lean towards juicy pussies. His renders and animations depicting dripping wet pussies while being fucked or played with are some of the best I've seen from this site. Unfortunately he is a bit of a one trick pony in that any other sex act that doesn't involve a well hydrated vagina, eg blowjobs, don't get the same attention of detail.

I couldn't handle the poor writing and become a lost soul who unlocked the gallery, just to look at the nice pictures and animations of all the juicy pussies.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I gave Special Request a try about 6 months ago and found the English translation unbearable. The devs tastes clearly lean towards juicy pussies. His renders and animations depicting dripping wet pussies while being fucked or played with are some of the best I've seen from this site. Unfortunately he is a bit of a one trick pony in that any other sex act that doesn't involve a well hydrated vagina, eg blowjobs, don't get the same attention of detail.

I couldn't handle the poor writing and become a lost soul who unlocked the gallery, just to look at the nice pictures and animations of all the juicy pussies.
On p - island, the translator assigned to this game (SR) wrote the following post (translated from Russian into English):
As far as I understand, the author is from somewhere in the Baltics (ex-USSR).. And Russian-speaking, because originally the construction of English phrases was very similar to ours. And now, apparently, some text editor has worked on the game, and brought everything into line with the English (American) language. Well, accordingly, all my translation is ruined... I'll have to redo it. Well, not 100%, of course, but somewhere around 5,000 lines.

So, apparently, the latest version of SR has got the English language all right.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
On p - island, the translator assigned to this game (SR) wrote the following post (translated from Russian into English):
As far as I understand, the author is from somewhere in the Baltics (ex-USSR).. And Russian-speaking, because originally the construction of English phrases was very similar to ours. And now, apparently, some text editor has worked on the game, and brought everything into line with the English (American) language. Well, accordingly, all my translation is ruined... I'll have to redo it. Well, not 100%, of course, but somewhere around 5,000 lines.

So, apparently, the latest version of SR has got the English language all right.
Okay I might give it another go sometime in the future when I have some spare time. I did see a lot of potential in the game even with the poor English translation.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

hehehe....its like lickfests we have in FB

• Haha
Reactions: agn25

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Ok finished this update and can't seem to get this achievement to trigger. It looks like Linda entering the room for the meeting? Please don't say I had to be nice to Linda to get it to trigger.
FBAchievements.jpg

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I haven’t played this in ages. What sort of shit does Monica get up to? Prostitution, stripping, fucking old dudes? Anything like that?

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I haven’t played this in ages. What sort of shit does Monica get up to? Prostitution, stripping, fucking old dudes? Anything like that?
There are some stripping and prostitution. Old dudes? It depends on how you define "old". If you mean like 70-80 years old, then there is no such stuff in the game. Which is kind of peculiar, since many female protagonist games have such events. Decent Monkey probably is not into it.

Reactions: poodles

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
There are some stripping and prostitution. Old dudes? It depends on how you define "old". If you mean like 70-80 years old, then there is no such stuff in the game. Which is kind of peculiar, since many female protagonist games have such events. Decent Monkey probably is not into it.
wait wait wait... the last update investor is old enough to be cald old

Reactions: Stan5851

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
1 time in the end
also with professional Fred (4 orgasms in one go)in some previous version:cool: v10 i think
(he have not played the game in ages)
Monica had multiple orgasms experiences with Fred for the first time and with 3 BBCs was the second time at the end of this update

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
also with professional Fred (4 orgasms in one go)in some previous version:cool: v10 i think
(he have not played the game in ages)
guys in her room in slums (drunk orgy) = orgasm
even Melanies scene in Biffs office with grey mouse girl = orgasm

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes