hayoo

Jun 30, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone help me to know how to trigger this quest "Betty forgot the iron at the neighbors house"?

It says "it happens on the next day after going to the gym", when I talk to betty on gym days she disappear and Monica don't go with her.
I have a feeling that I am stuck somehow because I finished other quests before this one :(

Capture3.PNG

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
I would love to see monica go down a full fallen path, with some competition between her and the other whores; ie become the "queen" of the whores. Getting tattoos (pref. lower back), piercing or even a boob job, just to beat her competition. Not sure whats in store but this is what I'd love to see.
a whore doesn't need it tattoos, he already has everything what needs: mouth, vagina, ass, heels and here we have bonus: nice face and figure. Tattoos would only reduce her attractiveness, tattoos and piercings are for junkies.

ocornolt

Feb 7, 2022
a whore doesn't need it tattoos, he already has everything what needs: mouth, vagina, ass, heels and here we have bonus: nice face and figure. Tattoos would only reduce her attractiveness, tattoos and piercings are for junkies.
These are just little extra bits of corruption that I enjoy in games like this. Similar to GGGB, which was my entry into these types of games.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I would love to see monica go down a full fallen path, with some competition between her and the other whores; ie become the "queen" of the whores. Getting tattoos (pref. lower back), piercing or even a boob job, just to beat her competition. Not sure whats in store but this is what I'd love to see.
It would be great to see it in some (or one) of the routes. The most obvious one is the fallen path. Let's say that Monica "forgets" to pay her pimp (that hag) her fee or commission (or whatever it's called in that line of business) and as a punishment the hag tattos Monica, for example, some tramp stamp (actually it can be quite fun with all that logic, "Monica, don't worry, I'll remove this tattoo when I get my money and my old life back".

1670393009138.png
or make her do some piercing and forces her to wear it all the time, for instance, septum piercing like this

1670392891826.png
Although I'm not sure about a boob job. Monica already has huge tits. Any bigger than that would look ridiculous, in my opinion, or at least will detract from the character's attractiveness.

But there is a problem with all this. At least for now, all the routes are going at the same time. No matter whether Monica is living with Fred, or the maid, or is renting the flat in the slums, the player can play all the events, even though they don't make any sense at the same time. I mean why would she sell her ass on the streets if she lives comfortably with Fred or has a decent job at the bar? And this is fine and convenient because a player doesn't need to have many saves to play all the events in the update, even though some people already complain about this lack of logic.
And here comes the problem with body changes. Decent Monkey would need to render the same events with Monica looking differently, which greatly increases the amount of work. Or, of course, it is possible that Monica could look differently in different events, I mean in fallen path events she will have a tattoo and on other routes she won't, but it would look even more strange.
Or Decent Monkey can finally split the game into different independent routes. Maybe he'll do it in the forth episode. It does make some sense, especially since it seems that Ep.3 is coming to its conclusion soon and, after all, it IS called "Crossroads".

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello,

Can anyone help me to know how to trigger this quest "Betty forgot the iron at the neighbors house"?

It says "it happens on the next day after going to the gym", when I talk to betty on gym days she disappear and Monica don't go with her.
I have a feeling that I am stuck somehow because I finished other quests before this one :(

View attachment 2218140
I have a feeling you didn't read FAQ and instead of starting to play Fashion Business sequentially: Ep1--->Ep2 (Ep 2 v16) --->Ep3, you just started the "new game" right from ep3. If that's the case, you're missing (uncompleted) a large number of the mandatory quests of episode 2
quest_log_01.jpg
that are part of the Home storyline and related to Bardie, Ralph, Betty and the fitness trips together with her, so bugs like the one you described are quite likely to occur.

P.S. Technically, it's not forbidden to start a "new game" in ep3, even if it doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: agn25 and vimmers

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If you are not a pervert who likes Julia route.
The problem with the Julia storyline is not that it exists. On its own it is quite interesting and at times very amusing, but it has gone on for too long and a dramatic change is long overdue. Where is Julia's promised uncle who "can help" Monica with the documents? After all, don't underestimate Monica's endless love for Julia. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is one person who`s going to get piercing or tatoos with 7th miles steps. It`s Melanie in Victoria`s route. She`s becoming more sub with each new punishment. I won`t be surprised to see her in Phillip`s basement for education of being good friend.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
In art thread - on pages ~29 there are nice pics according to bdsm variations of Mel+Monica.
Yeah, I've seen these works before. As you know, I'm always in favour of more BDSM content in our game. Right now, it's still extremely scarce in my opinion. However, I think gorgeous women like Monica and Melanie don't need tattoos. I'm fine with tattoos as long as they look harmonious on the person/character in the game. But specifically in the case of our beauties, I don't see much point in them. As for piercings, it might make sense as an extra element of humiliation, but as the qazxsw80 correctly wrote above - it's unlikely DM would create different versions of Monica. I can imagine a possible "humiliating" nipple/clitoris/etc/ piercing (optional and temporary) except on the hypothetical route of Farm 218 (if DM decides to do it anyway, adhering to Patreon's well-known restrictions on showing bestiality).

Last edited:

hayoo

Jun 30, 2017
S. Technically, it's not forbidden to start a "new game"
I have a feeling you didn't read FAQ and instead of starting to play Fashion Business sequentially: Ep1--->Ep2 (Ep 2 v16) --->Ep3, you just started the "new game" right from ep3. If that's the case, you're missing (uncompleted) a large number of the mandatory quests of episode 2
View attachment 2218987
that are part of the Home storyline and related to Bardie, Ralph, Betty and the fitness trips together with her, so bugs like the one you described are quite likely to occur.

P.S. Technically, it's not forbidden to start a "new game" in ep3, even if it doesn't make any sense.
Thanks for the feedback, I am aware of the episodes sequence and went of Betty storyline with Brandie but I remember there was some error messages I got which from the old save where I had to start new in ep3

however, I checked the FAQ before but still cannot trigger the quest and that is why I posted here. Just now I checked again but still the same.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
There is one person who`s going to get piercing or tatoos with 7th miles steps. It`s Melanie in Victoria`s route. She`s becoming more sub with each new punishment. I won`t be surprised to see her in Phillip`s basement for education of being good friend.
Maybe Melanie is just pretending to become submissive and actually she is preparing a coup to turn the tables on Victoria. :LOL:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, I am aware of the episodes sequence and went of Betty storyline with Brandie but I remember there was some error messages I got which from the old save where I had to start new in ep3

however, I checked the FAQ before but still cannot trigger the quest and that is why I posted here. Just now I checked again but still the same.
Well, it's a strange bug. At one time there was a complaint here about Betty being invisible, but that must have been fixed by the developer. But with you, from what you write, Betty isn't invisible, it's just that after agreeing to go to fitness, she doesn't appear there. In this game, some of the quests from the side storylines are linked to the character's progress in the main storyline (Office/Photoshoots), but I'm not sure if Betty's quests can be affected by that progress. If none of the players can give you an answer to your question, try writing to the DecentMonkey (developer) in pm.

Reactions: hayoo and agn25
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes