Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The look on Monica's face here mirrors mine.
I'm afraid to imagine the look on your face if the new maid was Betty. :giggle:

By the way, I finished the "Special Request" and at first, the plot was intriguing, but then the game just turned into a meaningless fuck-for-fuck festival and the protagonist (Lora) went from a decent girl to an obsessive turbo slut in a couple of weeks. It's a good thing our Monica doesn't like sex.

In terms of animations and renders it's all pretty good, though inferior to what's in Fashion Business. However, some of the animations in SR turned out just fine, I especially liked the long animations (a minute or more each) of Lora and the other two girls parading down the runway at the lingerie show.) It would be great if DM ever did something like that and Monica could at least walk around in animated form sometimes.

But overall, SR is definitely not a game I'll be looking forward to continuing, as the plot has turned into a mess. And on the backdrop of games like this, I'm starting to appreciate our Fashion Business even more, although many of us have a lot to criticise it for.

Last edited:
Reactions: agn25

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Betty is his stepmother.
Yeah, I know what that article says, but what my questions implied is that it seems to me that at the beginning of the story Decent Monkey wanted Betty to be a real mother to Bardie, but because of Patreon rules she became a stepmother. It potentially could have been hotter if she was his mother.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
By the way, I finished the "Special Request" and at first, the plot was intriguing, but then the game just turned into a meaningless fuck-for-fuck festival and the protagonist (Lora) went from a decent girl to an obsessive turbo slut in a couple of weeks. It's a good thing our Monica doesn't like sex.
Yeah, I also liked the first third of the game but at some point the story lost its focus and the game became just a bunch of sex scenes thrown together. There is no gradual change in the main character in terms of corruption nor gradual increase in lewdness of scenes. One moment she is a decent girl and next she is fucking everyone with no second thought. It is no fun this way. What is even more surprising, most people in the thread are constantly saying that the game is getting better.

Monica, on the other hand, is gradually changing and is doing more hardcore stuff with every update. It is much better this way. She still doesn't like sex and is not enjoing doing all that humiliating stuff, but she is slowly accepting her new lifestyle and is ready to do more and more things she couldn't even imagine in the first episode. First she refused doing anything sexual, then she imagined that it is not her who is fucking all those guys, but some imaginary character she represents, and in the last update she was whoring herself out as real Monica.

Reactions: agn25

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Some thoughts about progress.

"Milfs of Sunville" - 2nd project of DM first released in November 21. (it should take several months of work before).
At the same time animation moved from single "angles of views" to rotating camera (3 different angles at usual).
As i wrote before, i replayed ep2 and the begging of ep.3 - and there was more animations angles (just Betty`s blowjob scene, 1st in gallery in ep 3. has more angles then gym scene en v14. Even the long gangbang scene after photoshoot has 12 angles at all) (he`s even start not to mention the number of it).
1670841366211.png
Now we have smooth moving from 45 day cycle to ~2 month. With 1st spoilers or progress coming after 1 month from last update. In old times we should have v 15 in less 2 weeks.

Or i pessimistic enough or we should wait for hard times cuz DM switching more attention to his 2nd project that can earn money on Steam.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Wasn`t in last scene with Betty and Fred they spoke about her being maid?
It's hard for me to say what they were talking about, as I haven't seen the scene yet (I'm not going through the Home storyline at its later stage (seducing Ralph and beyond)). The last thing I saw was Monica's epic sex with Fred. (in two different locations of the mansion). I'll have to search again for that save among hundreds of others and see what actually happened there in v14 between Monica, Betty, Fred and the neighbour, but haven't had the time or desire to do so yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: ibizadalton

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It's hard for me to say what they were talking about, as I haven't seen the scene yet (I'm not going through the Home storyline at its later stage (seducing Ralph and beyond). The last thing I saw was Monica's epic sex with Fred. (in two different locations of the mansion). I'll have to search again for that save among hundreds of others and see what actually happened there in v14 between Monica, Betty, Fred and the neighbour, but haven't had the time or desire to do so yet.
yeap i`m 99% sure, the talkings about maid work there just in this scene (sorry for little spoiler, but it`s already in pics above:) )
1670843807678.png

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So Betty going to fuck back her place in Monica`s house ?)
If you ask me, (although I don't yet know what they were talking about in v.14), in case Betty becomes the new maid in Monica's house, I personally wouldn't mind that turn of events. I've long wanted Monica to one day have the opportunity to get revenge on all those who have humiliated and abused her.

And if Betty is destined to be first on that list, well, that's not so bad. In which case, there are only a few interesting and humiliating events left to create, including sexual ones. After all, Betty could be Monica's personal pet slave.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes