coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Then the story clearly isn't going where it's supposed to. I haven't played the game for like a couple of years but from what I remember, people around you are supposed to take advantage of your downfall and slowly corrupt you with various degrading activities that you are now part of. It would make perfect sense if someone decided that Monica should upgrade her "assets" to fit better for her new job. But yeah, I guess it's too much work for the devs, huh.
It's more of a never ending story. So i would not bed on it.

When i started playing this game, i thought, ok i like her to actually really fall down like to the bottom. That did not really happen. Sure, there is a scene where she has to earn money and find a place to live but in a sense she never went by story really in the gutter.
There was always some escape.
So the most i expect is that she will be high class prostitute. Perhaps someone playtoy.

How long is the playtime now?
Btw. Did you mean bimbo in attitude or some transformation? I am still waiting for the camp. But my view is based on parts of Eps.2. I did not play further.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

When i started playing this game, i thought, ok i like her to actually really fall down like to the bottom. That did not really happen. Sure, there is a scene where she has to earn money and find a place to live but in a sense she never went by story really in the gutter.
So the most i expect is that she will be high class prostitute. Perhaps someone playtoy.

Btw. Did you mean bimbo in attitude or some transformation? I am still waiting for the camp. But my view is based on parts of Eps.2. I did not play further.
it`s time to move to ep 3. The Victoria`s thriller move`s on with blackmail.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Monica needs to switch from leather to eco-friendly latex. Where animal rights activists look.
There`s little chance to get update just at NY) (2-3 January)
And it seems that we`ll have Steve investor plot this time. Phillip`s in v 16. And then probably moving to ep 4.
Hope you are right on the Steve investor plot being in v15. Wouldn't mind some Shiny Hole and Victoria being left on the bench.

Just because he split ep2 at v16 doesn't mean he will split this episode at v16 as well. The split was made because he wanted to release what he had on Steam, that is no longer possible for this game.

As a player the split I believe hurt the flow of the game. It forced you to stop playing the paths that interest you the most, to play through the others so they can be continued in ep 3 without missing content. I hope he continues with ep3 until he gets to his planned ending or endings of this episode. The split just railroaded certain events to be played in a certain order which I think goes against the concept of a sandbox game and the freedom of choice it should bring.

The only positive that came from splitting ep2 was that we still have a version with Bardie floating around.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Then the story clearly isn't going where it's supposed to. I haven't played the game for like a couple of years but from what I remember, people around you are supposed to take advantage of your downfall and slowly corrupt you with various degrading activities that you are now part of. It would make perfect sense if someone decided that Monica should upgrade her "assets" to fit better for her new job. You could also make it like an optional path so people who prefer the old Monica look won't make a hassle about it. But yeah, I guess it's too much work for the devs, huh.
It would make sense to me so i agree with that statement.

Though, the story did not make sense to me really. Once she gets back to her "old" job, no one ever knew that she is Monica. That part never made sense for. Ok, for awhile you could probably hide the fact but for the longest time?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Wouldn't mind some Victoria being left on the bench.
No no no! Victoria should take fullweight scene in every update)
Cus she`s only have balls to do bdsm stuff
Even more - her`s balls even more then Marcus ones

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It would make sense to me so i agree with that statement.

Though, the story did not make sense to me really. Once she gets back to her "old" job, no one ever knew that she is Monica. That part never made sense for. Ok, for awhile you could probably hide the fact but for the longest time?
The main problem here that routes didn`t blocked: 20$ whore and 5000$ model for example. But we have what we have. I just skip routes that isn`t interesting for me.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah I knew how popular that would be with you.:)
As sleepy Joe says "C'Mon Man!" That girl needs a rest.
Bad friends have no rights to rest. ;)
P.S. Melanie should take scenes with Biff, now with trainer. Only spoilers of her`s games with Victoria. There are a lot of stuff we missed. So no rest.

Even more - Monica`s date with trainer) so...no rest for our angel.

That girl needs a rest.
That girl wanna take some place in world of strong men`s (218 ones) so her friends should work hard)

Last edited:

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Also yeah, that's really some wasted opportunity right there. Probably devs are keen on some silly revenge plot and not just all over corruption.

May 8, 2020

+++ u see picture clearly

agn25

Nov 20, 2017

In one path Monica is literally a street walking prostitute. I don't know how much further one can fall from where she was, maybe a crack addicted street whore. This is definitely a story of one woman's fall from the very top to the very bottom. It might be taking longer that you want but the story is there.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
In one path Monica is literally a street walking prostitute. I don't know how much further one can fall from where she was, maybe a crack addicted street whore. This is definitely a story of one woman's fall from the very top to the very bottom. It might be taking longer that you want but the story is there.
Well, like i said, i only played till eps2 early. Perhaps that is after.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Well, like i said, i only played till eps2 early. Perhaps that is after.
For better or worse, the game is a slow burn. Especially for the first say third to half of ep 2. Once the action picks up it doesn't stop though. From your initial expectations and wants, you sound like someone (like me) who would really enjoy the game.

As for how long the game is, I couldn't say other than it will take days to get though all the current content. Fucking long might be the best way to describe the length.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes