Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Wasn't there a Betty maid spoiler just 10 days ago!? It's christmas time. If someone deserves some rest and free time during the holidays then it's DM and his rendering machines^^
christmas time will be 7 january. And not 10 days, almost 2 weeks. And only on Patreon. Site still have no spoilers, subscribestar too.

Reactions: Stan5851

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
christmas time will be 7 january. And not 10 days, almost 2 weeks. And only on Patreon. Site still have no spoilers, subscribestar too.
Okay it's maybe a bit different in Russia or orthodox countries. I just tried to say that it's not super weird when a dev get a little silent at the end of dec/ beginning of jan.

DSM010

May 6, 2022
Check my edit on my previous post.
Ah ok, I see now. I did manage to go back and work from a previous save. But yes, I had pretty much already completed the game, and didn't really miss much. For some reason, i thought that this quest was holding up a bunch of other content. No worries. thanks again for your feedback. I guess now we wait for v15 or whatever future updates are in the pipeline. DS

Reactions: agn25

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Monica needs to switch from leather to eco-friendly latex. Where animal rights activists look.
There`s little chance to get update just at NY) (2-3 January)
And it seems that we`ll have Steve investor plot this time. Phillip`s in v 16. And then probably moving to ep 4.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yep, said around the 10th of Jan at the end of November. Looks like he is still on target for that. If I was a betting man I'd put my hard earned on the closest Monday.
Just checked, the 9th is a Monday. Expect it on the 9th.
Yeap, seems so. Betting on 2-3 of January is too childish from me. (but i wouldn`t be dissapointed) According to NY in our country > christmas. But anyway i would have holydays from 30 till 16 so i`ll get my "lickfest")
And i would expect another 2k+ pictures as it 2 month update.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Probably never. I think from the story, she is not meant to be a bimbo.
Then the story clearly isn't going where it's supposed to. I haven't played the game for like a couple of years but from what I remember, people around you are supposed to take advantage of your downfall and slowly corrupt you with various degrading activities that you are now part of. It would make perfect sense if someone decided that Monica should upgrade her "assets" to fit better for her new job. You could also make it like an optional path so people who prefer the old Monica look won't make a hassle about it. But yeah, I guess it's too much work for the devs, huh.

Reactions: tr12345

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Then the story clearly isn't going where it's supposed to. I haven't played the game for like a couple of years but from what I remember, people around you are supposed to take advantage of your downfall and slowly corrupt you with various degrading activities that you are now part of. It would make perfect sense if someone decided that Monica should upgrade her "assets" to fit better for her new job. You could also make it like an optional path so people who prefer the old Monica look won't make a hassle about it. But yeah, I guess it's too much work for the devs, huh.
not much work - the story is slow enought with all routes takes place. So it can take its place but as i said upper in end of the story.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes