Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
typical situation with developers.
Actually, it hasn't always been like that. If you look at the history of the developer's posts in this thread, DM used to often answer players' questions and be in close dialogue with the community. But over time, the toxicity of certain people in this thread has forced him to stop communicating and now he does so extremely rarely. But I know what DecentMonkey reads this thread, so if it's not something personal and secret, you can just post about it here, mentioning him in your post and he'll see it. (But unlikely to reply, he-he). ;)

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Btw, don`t you think that Victoria pushing Melanie to confront Monica now?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I think so too. The question is, why is she doing this? Is it just her way of having fun or is it Philip's order? There's a lot to consider.
I'll just butt in here and say I recken you guys are underestimating Steve and what he is going to ask Monica to do for his investment. I think something very interesting awaits us with this arc. Something like Monica and a roomful of men maybe. Much like how the administrator impressed Steve to land her job. At this stage of the game I'd call that extraordinary. Unfortunately Ostego I don't anticipate Steve wanting to witness a lickfest for his investment.;)

I really hope Decent Monkey doesn't ruin Monica's Phillip basement adventures by having Victoria present.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I'll just butt in here and say I recken you guys are underestimating Steve and what he is going to ask Monica to do for his investment. I think something very interesting awaits us with this arc. Something like Monica and a roomful of men maybe. Much like how the administrator impressed Steve to land her job. At this stage of the game I'd call that extraordinary. Unfortunately Ostego I don't anticipate Steve wanting to witness a lickfest for his investment.;)

I really hope Decent Monkey doesn't ruin Monica's Phillip basement adventures by having Victoria present.
I`m even ok with "The Grand Lickfest" if it will be in v15. Not v20+. After v14 i`m only afraid in slowing the story. It should really move forward.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I`m even ok with "The Grand Lickfest" if it will be in v15. Not v20+. After v14 i`m only afraid in slowing the story. It should really move forward.
The lickfest might work as foreplay, but the main content of future lesbian scenes should definitely be made much more extreme, adding more various fetishes and kinks (not just "water sports"). About the rest, I agree. By the way, it would be quite symbolic if DM ended ep3 on version 16.
I'm willing to accept Victoria in the basement, but only if during this "week of worship" she is exactly the same slave as Monica and she has no preferential treatment over her. Especially as Victoria is already Philip's slave ("servant").

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
In Ep. 20 it is going to be "The Grand Fistfest" with Monica's ass on the line. Something like this:

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
In Ep. 20 it is going to be "The Grand Fistfest" with Monica's ass on the line. Something like this:
Speaking of which, yes! Where's the fisting in our game? The same Defending Lydia Collier already has even scat, and we don't even have the usual lesbian anal (or at least vaginal) fisting. No, I'm not calling for shitting on Monica or Melanie's heads, but hey, it's really time for the Fashion Business to grow up and take it to the next level, (BDSM/Fetish+) otherwise FB risks turning into a vanilla game with only regular sex and lickfests left. At least Melanie is definitely ready for anal fisting. :giggle:
I think he mean that Victoria`s present - is Melanie.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Speaking of which, yes! Where's the fisting in our game? The same Defending Lydia Collier already has even scat, and we don't even have the usual lesbian anal (or at least vaginal) fisting. No, I'm not calling for shitting on Monica or Melanie's heads, but hey, it's really time for the Fashion Business to grow up and take it to the next level, (BDSM/Fetish+) otherwise FB risks turning into a vanilla game with only regular sex and lickfests left. At least Melanie is definitely ready for anal fisting. :giggle:

from my ingrish courses (1998-2006) always present > gift. I`m too old =/
But yeah don`t see Victoria / Victoria`s "`s". In this meaning i`m too against Victoria in this scene....buy not against Melanie as GIFT:D

P.S. not against Victoria at all, atleast she has strapons.... (one small baby strapon)

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Btw on subscribe and DM`s site there is still 12% complete news. Smth strange happening with v15.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
from my ingrish courses (1998-2006) always present > gift. I`m too old =/
But yeah don`t see Victoria / Victoria`s "`s". In this meaning i`m too against Victoria in this scene....buy not against Melanie as GIFT:D

P.S. not against Victoria at all, atleast she has strapons....
You must have been away the day they taught the multiple meanings of present.:) I meant Victoria being present in the basement. I like your idea though, what a present Melanie would make.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
You must have been away the day they taught the multiple meanings of present.:) I meant Victoria being present in the basement. I like your idea though, what a present Melanie would make.
"век живи век учись" learn and live for a century. Well it`s hard to translate.
Anyway lets back to liсkfests courses.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
"век живи век учись" learn and live for a century. Well it`s hard to translate.
Anyway lets back to liсkfests courses.
A well-fixed Monica needs no foreplay. :sneaky: / Хорошо зафиксированная Моника в предварительных ласках не нуждается.)

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes