Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

DSM010

May 6, 2022
I notice that a few people have made reference to a problem where Monica cannot talk to Fred. I now have this problem.
This occurs in Ep3 v14 sometime after the threesome between Fred, neighbour Liam, where rural Betty catches them.
Note in the 2nd pic that it has gotten to the point where this is literally the final thing in the to-do list, but Monica simply refuses to talk to him. Anyone have the issue at this particular point?

It's caused an impasse, not allowing any further progress in the game. Is this a bug of some kind? Or is there some specific time of day that she needs to approach him? Or am I screwed here?

thx

fred1F.jpg
fred2F.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
I notice that a few people have made reference to a problem where Monica cannot talk to Fred. I now have this problem.
This occurs in Ep3 v14 sometime after the threesome between Fred, neighbour Liam, where rural Betty catches them.
Note in the 2nd pic that it has gotten to the point where this is literally the final thing in the to-do list, but Monica simply refuses to talk to him. Anyone have the issue at this particular point?
View attachment 2241426
View attachment 2241428
I don't blame her, he's an F'N creep :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: agn25

flyturtlee

Mar 9, 2019
hi all, how can i download only update links? i have EP 3 v 13, i just want to download v 14 i must download all game again?

DSM010

May 6, 2022

It's caused an impasse, not allowing any further progress in the game. Is this a bug of some kind? Or is there some specific time of day that she needs to approach him? Or am I screwed here?

thx

View attachment 2241426
View attachment 2241428
Perhaps another way to ask this is - How do you complete the quest "Monica's personal driver"?

It says to 'Talk to Fred', but I am unable to do so now (at least in the front yard anyway). Throughout all of the interactions & quests with Fred, I cannot finish this particular one.

Anyone able to finish this quest? Any hints?

thx

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Perhaps another way to ask this is - How do you complete the quest "Monica's personal driver"?

It says to 'Talk to Fred', but I am unable to do so now (at least in the front yard anyway). Throughout all of the interactions & quests with Fred, I cannot finish this particular one.

Anyone able to finish this quest? Any hints?

thx
Looking at the screenshots you shared earlier you have the quests that follow "Monica's personal driver" done. "Professional housewife beginning" and "professional housewife mutual professionalism". It looks like you went straight into Monica fucking Fred and skipped the chores he gives her like car washing and cleaning his suit but why "Monica's personal driver" is not green I don't know. The scene that the quest gives is just a conversation between Fred and Monica where Fred refuses to drive Monica anywhere unless told to by Ralph. It's just a build up scene for more events, ie the professional housewife events, that are already marked off in the screenshot. Go back to a save where you can play the scene to check if you have actually already seen it.

Edit: So I just realised why you don't have the "Monica's personal driver" quest marked off. When Monica first talks to Fred in the driveway after kicking Betty out of the house. You have a choice to either, "Order Fred to drive Monica around" or "Avoid talking to him" if you choose the latter, the "Monica's personal driver" quest doesn't get marked off and stays white. So you have missed nothing but a optional conversation.

Last edited:

DSM010

May 6, 2022
Looking at the screenshots you shared earlier you have the quests that follow "Monica's personal driver" done. "Professional housewife beginning" and "professional housewife mutual professionalism". It looks like you went straight into Monica fucking Fred and skipped the chores he gives her like car washing and cleaning his suit but why "Monica's personal driver" is not green I don't know. The scene that the quest gives is just a conversation between Fred and Monica where Fred refuses to drive Monica anywhere unless told to by Ralph. It's just a build up scene for more events, ie the professional housewife events, that are already marked off in the screenshot. Go back to a save where you can play the scene to check if you have actually already seen it.
ok thanks agn25.

I did already try to go back to a previous save for a re-do. But now that I have some more context, i'll try to do it again and watch more carefully. I'll let you know what happens. thanks for your feedback!

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
ok thanks agn25.

I did already try to go back to a previous save for a re-do. But now that I have some more context, i'll try to do it again and watch more carefully. I'll let you know what happens. thanks for your feedback!
Check my edit on my previous post.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Are you stalking the developer?!?
Lol what?! :ROFLMAO: No, I'm not stalking a developer, I'm using the regular f95 forum functionality.
If you want updates and news, pay this dude and join his patron/discord channel.
Dude, wake up. We're on a pirate forum. As for voluntary support for the developer, I thought about it, but Patreon subscription payment doesn't work in my country (sanctions, PayPal and any international payments are blocked). I heard about DM's plans to create an account on Boosty service, where players from Russia and Belarus could support it financially, but it's been several months and these plans still remain plans.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes