agn25

Nov 20, 2017
The Honey Select engine has good possibilities for customisation and creating beautiful animations and renders. The only problem is that not everyone knows how to make really beautiful games with this 3D engine. Pale Carnation had problems with the visuals, so some time ago the developers redid most of their early animations. But somehow or other, it's still all down to the ability and skill of the developer to use a variety of sophisticated software in addition to the basic Honey Select Studio to get the most beautiful visuals possible.

There are the games that were made by novices and turned out to be very simple and primitive (for example, a rather entertaining, albeit short game Lord King), there are people who learn from their mistakes and try to improve their skills in creating graphics with each update (for example, the creators of Pale Carnation) and they do it pretty well. There are developers who take a very serious and thoughtful approach to the question of creating graphics and then the game turns out more beautiful than many games on HS engine.

And there are celestials who create something out of the technically obsolete Honey Select 1 engine that is absolutely unattainable for others. And you just enjoy it. ;) If something doesn't open, here's a backup on Mega (57 mb)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I appreciate the examples shown but I wasn't referring to animations when I was saying that Honey Select games don't do it for me. It is that all the character models look far to fake to my eye. The faces of the girls in these games seem to look childish. Your first three examples above show this well. When the mask is on the first two, she looks fine, then the mask is off and her face looks like an nine year old. I don't know exactly what it is about the character models in these games but I just fail to see any of them as attractive. I Know I wouldn't be a fan of this game if Monica was a Honey Select model.

Reactions: pr0n

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I appreciate the examples shown but I wasn't referring to animations when I was saying that Honey Select games don't do it for me. It is that all the character models look far to fake to my eye. The faces of the girls in these games seem to look childish. Your first three examples above show this well. When the mask is on the first two, she looks fine, then the mask is off and her face looks like an nine year old. I don't know exactly what it is about the character models in these games but I just fail to see any of them as attractive. I Know I wouldn't be a fan of this game if Monica was a Honey Select model.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LeoW

Oct 14, 2017
I don't have problem with gameplay when just play normally. But when I want to remake some decision in the past that make me miss something or just want to replay for other outcome, it is a hell. Just 3+ days in-game past is a hell to load old save, make new decision and rush to current state.

There're a lot of activity and process in each day. Not to mention when I am playing ep2 or 3 and a choice that I want to change is in ep1, it's just impossible.

But I understand that changing gameplay is also impossible, and it's good when play normally. So, in dev perspective I think the easiest way is adding some cheat UI to edit past choices. It will solve many problems and improve QOL in one swoop easily.

babycomeulater

Dec 10, 2022
no i don't think so
there are not even a link on his patreon site
only for eps3
That's really weird. How come the developer could complete 1st and 3rd episode for Mac, but not the 2nd?

Found this website with links for mac episode 2.1 v16 completed 720p:
MEGA:

What are your thoughts on this?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
That's really weird. How come the developer could complete 1st and 3rd episode for Mac, but not the 2nd?

Found this website with links for mac episode 2.1 v16 completed 720p:
MEGA: Mega

What are your thoughts on this?
sorry i don't know anything about mac
but i downloaded your link
and it seems ok
so give it a try
also if you want to experiment you can also try to download the pc extra version = 1080
and overwrite the game folder inside the autorun folder on the mac folder
remember to save your zip files if anything goes wrong
so you can delete the folders u made and extract new

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
i`ll be surprised that there is Melanie in full bdsm gear inside the box lol
There is already one event with Melanie in this update. Enough for her. Of course it is Monica in the box. Tiffany directly asked Steve to gift Monica to her for a day.

Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes