Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
and have orgasm as u like
Ahhhhhhhh... I hope not.. but you and agn25 convinced me that she could have a little one.

Anyway..cannot wait for the update..literally one of the few games that give me strength to wake up in the morning lol :):):):)

Have a happy New Year Ostego

Aug 12, 2020
By "workable formula" I meant exactly how Monica perceives her orgasms.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v14-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-9758603

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I took a look on iNSight game - not really my type of game due to graphics. I can give an example of another game - Anna Exciting Affection. I think you should know it. There is also no clear plot. And Anna doesn't even hesitate to have sex with others. Well, I'm tired of explaining, I hope you get the idea what I am trying to say:D

And about your vision of Monica's future: it's difficult for me to understand (or maybe just ACCEPT) your position 'cause I love my concept of "woman becomes a thing". I LOVE moral and physical humiliation, I love sexual violence even if the plot is pushed into the background. But of course, as I said in my previous message, in that way there will be no place for the plot in such games. In most ones. And speaking about Monica... Well, I wish her bunch of futures each of which could satisfy you and me;)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Seems like it. The office route tends to receive little love.
It's not about a lack of love. I'd call it an artificial drag on time. Waiting 2 years for Philip's content is not normal. (And besides Philip there is Steve, who is also an investor). And it's sad, especially considering the fact that The Office Route is the main storyline of Fashion Business.

Reactions: vireker and vimmers

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
It's not about a lack of love. I'd call it an artificial drag on time. Waiting 2 years for Philip's content is not normal. (And besides Philip there is Steve, who is also an investor). And it's sad, especially considering the fact that The Office Route is the main storyline of Fashion Business.
Yup. That's what I meant. The office storyline doesn't receive much attention. It gets put on the back burner in favor of other plotlines. Probably may take yet another few months before we see an update there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I took a look on iNSight game - not really my type of game due to graphics. I can give an example of another game - Anna Exciting Affection. I think you should know it. There is also no clear plot. And Anna doesn't even hesitate to have sex with others. Well, I'm tired of explaining, I hope you get the idea what I am trying to say:D

And about your vision of Monica's future: it's difficult for me to understand (or maybe just ACCEPT) your position 'cause I love my concept of "woman becomes a thing". I LOVE moral and physical humiliation, I love sexual violence even if the plot is pushed into the background. But of course, as I said in my previous message, in that way there will be no place for the plot in such games. In most ones. And speaking about Monica... Well, I wish her bunch of futures each of which could satisfy you and me;)
I've played Anna Exciting Affection, but I can say it's pretty vanilla compared to iNSight of you. But to give you a rough idea of what we're talking about, here are a couple of small animations from iNSight. and this is how it may end. Monica would have a heart attack from such a possible prospect.
About Monica's future, I've suggested several different endings here, including extreme ones, and what I wrote above is just one of several possible good endings. Here's a post where I've pieced together some of my own (and not just my) suggestions.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Bit strange that he has given 2 spoilers from the home storyline out of the three so far. Lets hope some investor plot is waiting to be revealed. None of the spoilers have as yet raised my anticipation much. Dick being involved again looks interesting though.
Yeah, I totally agree. While the maid dress looks cute, the upcoming update doesn't seem very interesting so far.
I hope it is just because Decent Monkey doesn't want to spoil the main event of this update. Let's say, Marcus' storyline or the very anticipated Philip's event.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, I totally agree. While the maid dress looks cute, the upcoming update doesn't seem very interesting so far.
I hope it is just because Decent Monkey doesn't want to spoil the main event of this update. Let's say, Marcus' storyline or the very anticipated Philip's event.
if not, it will be 2+ months failure

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I've played Anna Exciting Affection, but I can say it's pretty vanilla compared to iNSight of you. But to give you a rough idea of what we're talking about, here are a couple of small animations from iNSight. This is how beautifully Gloria's working day can start and this is how it may end. Monica would have a heart attack from such a possible prospect.
About Monica's future, I've suggested several different endings here, including extreme ones, and what I wrote above is just one of several possible good endings. Here's a post where I've pieced together some of my own (and not just my) suggestions.
I don't agree with Astrid Hofferson in his desires for this game however his dislike of honey select graphics mirrors mine. I've struggled to get into a game like Pale Carnations for this reason. That's a game with a storyline I enjoy but the art style just kills it for me.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't agree with Astrid Hofferson in his desires for this game however his dislike of honey select graphics mirrors mine. I've struggled to get into a game like Pale Carnations for this reason. That's a game with a storyline I enjoy but the art style just kills it for me.
The Honey Select engine has good possibilities for customisation and creating beautiful animations and renders. The only problem is that not everyone knows how to make really beautiful games with this 3D engine. Pale Carnation had problems with the visuals, so some time ago the developers redid most of their early animations. But somehow or other, it's still all down to the ability and skill of the developer to use a variety of sophisticated software in addition to the basic Honey Select Studio to get the most beautiful visuals possible.

There are the games that were made by novices and turned out to be very simple and primitive (for example, a rather entertaining, albeit short game Lord King), there are people who learn from their mistakes and try to improve their skills in creating graphics with each update (for example, the creators of Pale Carnation) and they do it pretty well. There are developers who take a very serious and thoughtful approach to the question of creating graphics and then the game turns out more beautiful than many games on HS engine.

And there are celestials who create something out of the technically obsolete Honey Select 1 engine that is absolutely unattainable for others. And you just enjoy it. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes