pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
So many options/choices/branches. :unsure: Have to say that i find it annoying that you don't get any heads up when one story arc is paused and the game shuts down out of nowhere with a to be continued message. Save often or as in my case there's quite a bit of replaying to do.
There's alot of storylines and they can't be developed at the same time, some get rotated between updates others end on pause. So despite quite alot of new content the story progress can sometimes feel like it's going nowhere.

Most of the storylines don't end in "to be continued", only around 4 plots & paths end like that.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
according to previous updates and progress updates (v14-15 = 2 months), mb we`ll have faster update. Cuz it was around 10-12% last time at 3rd week.
maybe mr monkey have bought a rtx 4090
or use a online service
who knows ?

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
"Activated" patch for ep3 v15 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting any existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/6v8ycwfkf
https://www10.zippyshare.com/v/pO5OtpOG/file.html
groundzer0 Can you please send me a DM and tell me how you decrypt the encrypted images?
There is another game that uses the same method of decryption for extra content and I want to try and see if I can make an activation patch for it.
Many Thanks.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
groundzer0 Can you please send me a DM and tell me how you decrypt the encrypted images?
There is another game that uses the same method of decryption for extra content and I want to try and see if I can make an activation patch for it.
Many Thanks.
Mmm. If I didn't know better, I would say that the other game was produced by Decent monkey aswell.:unsure:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Mmm. If I didn't know better, I would say that the other game was produced by Decent monkey aswell.:unsure:
agn25, I can't believe you've never once encountered a discussion in this thread about the direct connection between DM and the Milfs of Sunville game. I even remember a post by one of the team making MoS when they first started, they wrote in this thread. Another thing is that this vanilla game about Milfs isn't much appreciated here for various reasons (interferes with the development of the Fashion Business, probably using the power of DM's graphics stations, distracts the developer from the main game - Fashion Business), etc., but you definitely should have been aware of this side project involving the Decent Monkey. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vireker

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
agn25, I can't believe you've never once encountered a discussion in this thread about the direct connection between DM and the Milfs of Sunville game. I even remember a post by one of the team making MoS when they first started, they wrote in this thread. Another thing is that this vanilla game about Milfs isn't much appreciated here for various reasons (interferes with the development of the Fashion Business, using the power of DM's graphics stations, distracts the developer from the main game - Fashion Business), etc., but you definitely should have been aware of this side project involving the Decent Monkey. :)
Yep. Some things just fly straight over my head. Now you have made me aware of this shocking turn of events, I'm getting anxiety from worrying if Decent Monkey, at this very moment is using his time wisely, by working on Fashion business. And not wasting his time by working on that other piece of vanilla fudge.:mad:

Too be serious for one sec, I haven't played any of the other game. Have you ever given it a go?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yep. Some things just fly straight over my head. Now you have made me aware of this shocking turn of events, I'm getting anxiety from worrying if Decent Monkey, at this very moment is using his time wisely, by working on Fashion business. And not wasting his time by working on that other piece of vanilla fudge.:mad:

Too be serious for one sec, I haven't played any of the other game. Have you ever given it a go?
It`s like ...mhmhmhmh...any other vanilla game with male MC?)

Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Just out of interest, I typed Milfs of into a topic search and found 3 pages of posts, including yours, that mention this game. But I understand you very well, I too have such forgetfulness, especially when the thing under discussion is not important at all (there is a fairly common theory that this reaction of our brain is quite normal and it simply filters out unnecessary information, "driving it to the farthest corners of memory" or forgetting it at all.):)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Are the sexy shenanigan keep coming on? Is there a plan for hole expansion and character modification like boob operation in the future piercings or even gaping holes?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
character modification like boob operation
what are you talking about
i am almost sure that aren't planned at all
there are nothing wrong with any of the ingames female boobs
including your wifes

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Any Patreon members here? I wanted to review this game in full, I hated Episode1 and still do but I persisted and started to like Episode 2. I read the Walkthrough and realized their were some extra features, not available in the vanilla version so I signed up to Patreon to make sure I had access to the full game at the highest resolution and all extra features.

Huge Mistake so far, The Patreon is so confusing I downloaded episode 2 but as as I was looking for Episode 3 I came across a later version of episode 2. So I had to go back and download (hopefully) the latest version of Episode 2. I kept looking and came across a code for 2, so I'm like silly me I guess I just needed to enter the code in 2 to update and extend my game. I did this the relaunched 2 FCK!FCK!FCK! now it wont load my save and it's basically asking me to restart 2 from the beginning.

Why the F is the current version of the game so difficult to find on Patreon, you want money the people who are willing to give you money should not have to go on an Easter egg hunt to find the downloads at the tiers they signed up for..

Versions. 0.14, 0.15 or 0.16 should not make me have to travese multiple threads and comment sections to find the content.

Episode 3 - Now you have to go to a page to activate your content, provides link to page...ok where is the activation code.. probably sent to me in the welcome email...NOPE no activation code, check memberships tab.. NOPE no code....Where is this mysterious code??

I'm at the point of saying screw it I won't be supporting this dev anymore and canceling my membership.

BADIK is a great game that i support as well, they however make it simple, you click on MEMBERSHIP and it takes you to the download page of the current version of the software you paid for.

Am I wrong? Did I miss a page that has everything listed out somewhere if so please point me in the right direction.

Rant over

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
what are you talking about
i am almost sure that aren't planned at all
there are nothing wrong with any of the ingames female boobs
including your wifes
Hey dont get bumhurt. It wasnt meant to insult cuck boyfriends. Better take out the trash too before i come to fuck your girlfriend

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes