wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I keep meaning to pick this up again but the thought of that grind again..(ooh err) :censored:

I hear you but it depends on where you left off. Episode 2 you don't have to have an old save and this story is getting very good. So just remember or make new selections and restart I assume its the same for part 3 (I'm not their yet).

Episode 1 is a GRIND, that almost made me quit but I persisted and the reward is Episode 2, the Graphics, renders and animations are awesome, better even than (BADIK)Being a Dik imo. The thing with Episode 1 though...is it's effective (annoyingly so), if you follow the story and the annoying mechanics you will probably hate the MC, by the time you are done.

Make her hardcore she's a bitch make her slightly kinder and she is just a lesser bitch. Either way I have never happily played a character where I was this invested in seeing her downfall lol.

So if you haven't played in awhile I highly recommend revisiting this story.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
In my original post I asked, am I wrong? Please provide a link to this download section and I will stfu immediately. It would honestly make me happy to be wrong but I asked the Devs on Patreon this same question and I am breathlessly waiting their response. I like this game very much and I would love to be proven wrong.

Thanks
Have you looked here?)

I keep meaning to pick this up again but the thought of that grind again..(ooh err) :censored:
The game has cheat codes (in the 1st episode they are entered directly in the game, through the developer's console), in the 2nd episode there are both built-in cheats (the picture in Monica's former bedroom in the mansion), as well as available developer console and codes for instant adjustment of the basic characteristics (change corruption, decency level, disabling hunger, incremental money). You can read about all this in the FAQ I also suggest you pay attention to point 1.3.3.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
In my original post I asked, am I wrong? Please provide a link to this download section and I will stfu immediately. It would honestly make me happy to be wrong but I asked the Devs on Patreon this same question and I am breathlessly waiting their response. I like this game very much and I would love to be proven wrong.

Thanks
all questions about patreon goes to "antirussian" sanctions.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Have you looked here?)

The game has cheat codes (in the 1st episode they are entered directly in the game, through the developer's console), in the 2nd episode there are both built-in cheats (the picture in Monica's former bedroom in the mansion), as well as available developer console and codes for instant adjustment of the basic characteristics (change corruption, decency level, disabling hunger, incremental money). You can read about all this in the FAQ I also suggest you pay attention to point 1.3.3.
Went back and checked Patreon just in case Stan and that link isn't listed under HOME - COMMUNITY - ABOUT or MEMBERSHIP. Even on the link you provided it has the Free and $20 tiers but what about the people who signed up for the $30 tier?

DecentM, replied back to me on Patreon in a private message so I hope he gets this sorted on their end.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Why does it seem to me that there are actually no such problems there?
in patreon download section.
Totally agree. I don't know how one can find scrolling down to the last update announcement and clicking on the links for the three episodes in that post confusing.
I can understand confusion over the 1080 and 720 versions or the Bardie and non Bardie versions though.

Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I hear you but it depends on where you left off. Episode 2 you don't have to have an old save and this story is getting very good. So just remember or make new selections and restart I assume its the same for part 3 (I'm not their yet).

Episode 1 is a GRIND, that almost made me quit but I persisted and the reward is Episode 2, the Graphics, renders and animations are awesome, better even than (BADIK)Being a Dik imo. The thing with Episode 1 though...is it's effective (annoyingly so), if you follow the story and the annoying mechanics you will probably hate the MC, by the time you are done.

Make her hardcore she's a bitch make her slightly kinder and she is just a lesser bitch. Either way I have never happily played a character where I was this invested in seeing her downfall lol.

So if you haven't played in awhile I highly recommend revisiting this story.
That's interesting. Most people complaining about grind in the game are referring to the first half of ep2. Where you need to repeat working in the street 20 or so times before you can continue or having to work as a maid each day to raise Betty and Bardie's levels. That sort of thing is how I define grind. Having to repeat the same event over and over to raise some stat to continue. Ep 1 has none of this. I don't think it is correct to call ep 1 a grind. It may be lacking in some hot sex scenes which ep 2 is full of, but it's definitely not a grind.

I do agree with you that it is ep2 where this game really begins to shine and gets interesting.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Wrong on two counts. 1: There is nothing great about lickfests. And 2: It was winter not summer.:)
If I understand Ostego correctly, he's talking about Ep3 v12, which came out in July 2022. Victoria's bachelorette party lickfest scene was, in my opinion, almost completely offset by one of the hottest scenes DM has ever done (Extra content).

Victoria: Victoria wants ‘friendship’ with everybody. What will Melanie face for her careless remarks at the photo shoot? (long scene, additional extreme content in the Extra version) :) I can understand that someone might not like this extra scene, but for me it is one of the best in the game.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
If I understand Ostego correctly, he's talking about Ep3 v12, which came out in July 2022. Victoria's bachelorette party lickfest scene was, in my opinion, almost completely offset by one of the hottest scenes DM has ever done (Extra content).

Victoria: Victoria wants ‘friendship’ with everybody. What will Melanie face for her careless remarks at the photo shoot? (long scene, additional extreme content in the Extra version) :) I can understand that someone might not like this extra scene, but for me it is one of the best in the game.
Yeah exactly. There was nothing great about the lickfest in that update. It was all about the deluge for Melanie scene, which was the extra alternative. And July isn't summertime for everyone. I'm currently enjoying my summer of 2023. How is your summer currently going? Sometimes I think that people in the northern hemisphere are flat earthers.:)

Ostego was just responding to one of my post with a smart arse comment because he knows how much I enjoy a lickfest.(sarcasm) I was just being a smart arse back. It's all good fun.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
That's interesting. Most people complaining about grind in the game are referring to the first half of ep2. Where you need to repeat working in the street 20 or so times before you can continue or having to work as a maid each day to raise Betty and Bardie's levels. That sort of thing is how I define grind. Having to repeat the same event over and over to raise some stat to continue. Ep 1 has none of this. I don't think it is correct to call ep 1 a grind. It may be lacking in some hot sex scenes which ep 2 is full of, but it's definitely not a grind.

I do agree with you that it is ep2 where this game really begins to shine and gets interesting.
I agree but Episode 1 almost did me in with the initial stupid grind - Wake up - Go to dresser - Put on House clothes - go to shower - leave shower time after time every day. The the berating of Fred in the SUV not once not twice not thrice, but over and over and over like 8 times each ride. When episode 2 started I actually liked her working with the different street people because their stories and commentary I found comical and there were other things to do. So Episode 2 can get slow in place mainly when their is an event you need to complete to move the story forward.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I agree but Episode 1 almost did me in with the initial stupid grind - Wake up - Go to dresser - Put on House clothes - go to shower - leave shower time after time every day. The the berating of Fred in the SUV not once not twice not thrice, but over and over and over like 8 times each ride. When episode 2 started I actually liked her working with the different street people because their stories and commentary I found comical and there were other things to do. So Episode 2 can get slow in place mainly when their is an event you need to complete to move the story forward.
I know where you are coming from. When I first tried the game I played for about an hour one night and then stopped. Came back a few months later, started from the beginning again, got a little further and stopped again. It wasn't until my third attempt that I finally got to the part where Monica is put in prison. Been a fan of the game ever since.

I don't personally find the early parts of ep2 a grind and like you quite enjoy the street interactions. It is the point though when most new players would complain about it.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes