Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Is there any way to advance the office storyline without watching Philips Scene, BSDM content really annoyed me
Just close your eyes, and repeat that this is just a game and not reality.
Anyway we have only 1 scene in his Basement. And its hard to call this event a bdsm one. I believe in you, you can go through it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is there any way to advance the office storyline without watching Philips Scene, BSDM content really annoyed me
Just close your eyes, and repeat that this is just a game and not reality.
Anyway we have only 1 scene in his Basement. And its hard to call this event a bdsm one. I believe in you, you can go through it.
yes there is but i suppose you have started eps3 and answered some questions
to avoid it you shall not have worked as a callgirl
or what it's called from the hotel
and i am almost sure you also can avoid through an answer at the hotel
at the Private Presentation event

Reactions: Stan5851
Jul 13, 2022
Is this game has Renpy version or will have at some point ? I really want to play this starting from Episode 1 but i can't spend that much hours to slow gameplay tbh.

McBenji

Jan 25, 2022
Hey. I saw that there is an incest tag on the game. What form of incest and with whom? Havent decided if I want to play or not... Thx in advance :)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Is their a major storyline difference if Monica goes with Biff instead of Philip?
Biff = Vanilla
Philip = BSDM, Humiliation, Torture
There is basically no difference in who Monica chooses (except for the only scene where that choice occurs). Later on, Monica has access to all of the storylines and all of the interactions with both Biff and Phillip. And if you haven't figured it out yet, pretty much everyone here humiliates Monica, so Biff is by no means a "good cop", and the game itself is not vanilla by default. As for "torture", they are not in the game. (at least for now)

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hey. I saw that there is an incest tag on the game. What form of incest and with whom? Havent decided if I want to play or not... Thx in advance :)
betty - bardie
It is not incest. Betty is Bardie's stepmother, not her real mother. The incest tag was only added because of a light twincest scene with two side characters. (Ep3)

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Why did Bardie have to be taken out? It says in the story that he is an 18 year old college student and in the gran scheme of things he was a very light weight character imo.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
When can Bardie come back? To be honest, I was annoyed with this little guy at first. He always made me click on the same scene again and again, but now he has disappeared, and I'm starting to miss him, this annoying kid.
Hahah

Reactions: wildride69

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
When can Bardie come back? To be honest, I was annoyed with this little guy at first. He always made me click on the same scene again and again, but now he has disappeared, and I'm starting to miss him, this annoying kid.
Hahah
you can by the whole patreon and then...

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes