vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Not entirely true. If you get stuck in the Shiny Hole because Monica's corruption is too low to get back out, the game definitely fucks with the player. There are a few other minor fuckups as well.
yes but that can people read in the FAQ
but they are to lazy
and when they are stuck they complain in the thread
that could be avoided if they had read first

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Not entirely true. If you get stuck in the Shiny Hole because Monica's corruption is too low to get back out, the game definitely fucks with the player. There are a few other minor fuckups as well.
You realise that ep2 shared here is the non official version. His official version on Patreon has no such bugs. So yes, if you fuck with the game and play our version here (with Bardie present) that can happen. But if one did the smart thing and read the FAQ before playing the version of ep 2 shared here, it's easily avoided.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
You realise that ep2 shared here is the non official version. His official version on Patreon has no such bugs. So yes, if you fuck with the game and play our version here (with Bardie present) that can happen. But if one did the smart thing and read the FAQ before playing the version of ep 2 shared here, it's easily avoided.
Read FAQ...:KEK:

Remember questions about how to unzip archive.
As i have brother who born in 98 - and according to his friends, generation who lived in period with PCs, smartphones as part of their life - in 90% don`t know what to do with it. My 1st PC was in 98 - and if i broke it (delete windows folder:KEK:) it was i fckn quest to make it see a CDrom to instal windows.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hemm the second chapter have an actual ending like the first or I have simly run the third? I have already completed more or less all the stuff to do guessing also from the broken gallery (some scene are still locked even if already did those), some stuff are soft locked like the pub and the hotel (even tho actually I have still some object there that I think I can't longer do), the only thing left is the revenge path that I've unlocked after Marcus (and it took all my money, sigh 3k..) but at the same time, before enter the police station, the game itself will hint you that is totally optional. Still have something to do with Julia and Steve but I don't care that much about..

Edit:
I'll answer myself alone:
here xD

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Q: Biff does not allow Monica to star in a new photoshoot and says that Monica did not work, although this is not so.
A: Monica should come to work and work in her office until the evening. After that, she needs to go to Biff and ask for a job.
Actually what is to you required is only to pick up the reports, I usually did on friday and the next day the photoshop was available (perhaps both can be done in the same day also), not sure how actually the work week work since once I did it in monday and skipped to the photoshop but the object was not completed.

Reactions: wildride69

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Actually what is to you required is only to pick up the reports, I usually did on friday and the next day the photoshop was available (perhaps both can be done in the same day also), not sure how actually the work week work since once I did it in monday and skipped to the photoshop but the object was not completed.
Nope. It's better to follow what's written in the FAQ and I'll explain why now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So in this particular case it's better (and faster) to do what the game suggests - work at least once a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Nope. It's better to follow what's written in the FAQ and I'll explain why now. After talking to Biff about the job, he says the chick is very lazy and needs to work in the office. After the end of the dialogue, a popup appears in the interface of the game, which directly indicates that Monica needs to work in the office (not turn in the reports).
View attachment 2387590
echnically, you can violate the game's requirements and let Monica collect the reports instead of "working until the evening", but in this case, you will increase the time spent on character choices, dialogues, etc.

What happens when Monica meets the requirements of the game:
1. Work until evening-->click on Biff's office-->click on Biff-->select the conversation icon-->Monica asks for a job, Bif agrees and then Monica can be sent straight to the photo studio.

2. If you "pass the reports" instead of "working in the office" (work until the evening), after collecting the reports you need to click on the--> Secretary's office,--> then click on her,--> then talk to her (give her the reports), then she will say that Biff is waiting for you. Then Monica goes to Biff, -->click on Biff-->select the conversation icon--> but she can't get the job right away because this menu is simply missing from the dialogue. Instead, Biff starts talking about Monica's behavior and the "Pretend to be a good chick" option appears, after clicking on it a menu of Monica and Biff's interactions appears, where you have to choose the scene you're interested in, spend time watching the scene and only then click on Biff again and in the dialog that appears choose Ask for a job.

So in this particular case it's better (and faster) to do what the game suggests - work at least once a week.
Biff's dialogue in the possible answer choices to make:
pretending to be a good girl or
not to pretend

only one choice is possible so currently?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Biff's dialogue in the possible answer choices to make:
pretending to be a good girl or
not to pretend

only one choice is possible so currently?
It's not very clear what exactly you're interested in, please explain in more detail. As for the "don't pretend a good chick" option - I'm not sure if that option is available to those players who chose Biff over Phillip at the beginning of the game and let Monica promise Biff that she would be a good chick.

For example, my Monica chose Philip, so I have the "don't pretend" option. But in any case, the player needs to press more buttons, because visiting the secretary's office and talking to her after submitting reports is still necessary and only then can Monica be sent to Biff and there refuse to be a good chick (if the player even has that option), and then again press Biff-->conversation icon-->"ask about work".

The information contained in point 1.4.4 of our FAQ I took directly from the official FAQ. (long before the dev supplemented his own FAQ with some information contained in our FAQ.)
DM_FAQ.jpg
I think Decent Monkey knows his game better, so if anyone wants to argue about that, PM/email him.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
It's not very clear what exactly you're interested in, please explain in more detail. As for the "don't pretend a good chick" option - I'm not sure if that option is available to those players who chose Biff over Phillip at the beginning of the game and let Monica promise Biff that she would be a good chick.

For example, my Monica chose Philip, so I have the "don't pretend" option. But in any case, the player needs to press more buttons, because visiting the secretary's office and talking to her after submitting reports is still necessary and only then can Monica be sent to Biff and there refuse to be a good chick (if the player even has that option), and then again press Biff-->conversation icon-->"ask about work".

The information contained in point 1.4.4 of our FAQ I took directly from the official FAQ. (long before the dev supplemented his own FAQ with some information contained in our FAQ.)
View attachment 2387647
I think Decent Monkey knows his game better, so if anyone wants to argue about that, PM/email him.
ok, I'll see directly with the developer

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i hope i can see more monica femdom.i dont know why i like her when he in angry mod he look more pretier and sexy.damn hot ^_^
I'm not sure about the need for separate femdom scenes like the one already in the Slums (Falling Path), but I agree that evil Monica looks especially beautiful and sexy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes