Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
lol i know him since a long time and before, there was public preview and patreon preview...
I wanna see preview too) Cuz i`m afraid of not seeing Melanie in v16. But this is gonna be unuqie update. And i hope it will be in time (6-11 march).
Lack of spoilers - i hope it just all pics are hard spoilers this time.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Lack of spoilers - i hope it just all pics are hard spoilers this time.
I wish you were right, and that the absence of pictures would be connected not to the DM's workload or forgetfulness, (precedents have already been, when after conditionally 29% progress on the next day was 70+ and then 95+ and the release) but exactly some dramatic changes in the plot, which can (I hope) happen in v16. But I won't make any predictions just yet, because unfulfilled expectations we have drawn in our heads are the worst. So for now, let's stay calm and wait for the next graph showing the progress of v16 development.

Cuckoldry

Jan 29, 2019
I'm not sure about the need for separate femdom scenes like the one already in the Slums (Falling Path), but I agree that evil Monica looks especially beautiful and sexy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
monica damn hot when she angry.i love when he using his feet to control man.his white skin and beautify leg dammmmm ittttttttt ^_^

Reactions: Stephanie98

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
I stopped playing this towards the end of ep 2 as files were getting huge and content bit of grind. Now that it has progressed and there is interest, I would like to give it a try again. Is it necessary to play EP 2 again? Also any idea if EP3 will wrap up soon? I think I would rather do one download than downloading whole 15 Gb + multiple times with all restrictions from host servers-- the compressed is no fun either.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I stopped playing this towards the end of ep 2 as files were getting huge and content bit of grind. Now that it has progressed and there is interest, I would like to give it a try again. Is it necessary to play EP 2 again? Also any idea if EP3 will wrap up soon? I think I would rather do one download than downloading whole 15 Gb + multiple times with all restrictions from host servers-- the compressed is no fun either.
If u can wait 4-6 months - then wait.

Reactions: cdn and Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If you have leftover saves, it is easier for you to complete the remaining route of Ep2 v16 and then move on to Ep3. Check out the FAQ , paying particular attention to point 1.3.5
Also, any idea if EP3 will end soon?
There are ideas, but I won't talk about it (for good reason).
I think it's better to do one download than to download as much as 15 GB + several times with all the restrictions from the host servers - compression is no fun either.
Well considering we're not in 1998 now, I doubt this phantom savings on traffic is still relevant. In addition, there are always torrents that do not have any restrictions in terms of download speed. ;)

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
already finished ep 2 in the end monica become marcus fiancé and the game say's to be continued but when i load it on ep 3 it jump to revenge path

is it a bug or those path haven't created yet by decent monkey

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
already finished ep 2 in the end monica become marcus fiancé and the game say's to be continued but when i load it on ep 3 it jump to revenge path

is it a bug or those path haven't created yet by decent monkey
No there are no bugs there. If you save the game anywhere when in the second Marcus prison scene, when you load that save in ep 3 choose the Marcus event. There is more info in the FAQ.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes