Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Developer. DM. The only one at the time. What does this have to do with L7?
I'm sure it was sarcasm related to the vanilla nature (hello, MoS) of the scene. And the point is not the fact of the intercourse itself, but that Monica, who hates sex in all its manifestations throughout the game, should never have become addicted to Fred's cock. This is already beyond good and evil and destroys everything that was built by DM himself. I hope this was the last scene like this and that this prolonged unfortunate joke of Monica's attraction to Fred's dick is finally over.

Reactions: agn25

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I'm sure it was sarcasm related to the vanilla nature (hello, MoS) of the scene. And the point is not the fact of the intercourse itself, but that Monica, who hates sex in all its manifestations throughout the game, should never have become addicted to Fred's cock. This is already beyond good and evil and destroys everything that was built by DM himself. I hope this was the last scene like this and that this prolonged unfortunate joke of Monica's attraction to Fred's dick is finally over.
Ah, I didn't even start that line.

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Developer. DM. The only one at the time. What does this have to do with L7?
Nothing. They were rhetorical questions.
Stan5851 explained my thoughts extremely well in the below quote.
Ah, I didn't even start that line.
My Monicas will be paying off Fred before any of this crap even begins. Once was enough for me.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
She orgasmed with the three black guys on the yacht, too. It's becoming a theme. And that's worrying. I seriously hope DM is not planning to turn her into a cock-loving slut. The fact that she hates to pose nude or has to fuck the guy, yet has to by circumstance, is what makes this game exciting. If the humiliation fades, so will my attraction to this game.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
She orgasmed with the three black guys on the yacht, too. It's becoming a theme. And that's worrying. I seriously hope DM is not planning to turn her into a cock-loving slut. The fact that she hates to pose nude or has to fuck the guy, yet has to by circumstance, is what makes this game exciting. If the humiliation fades, so will my attraction to this game.
and in slums too in drunk state.

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
and in slums too in drunk state.
That's a different thing, on the yacht and with Fred, she enjoys sex without being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. I think it's fine if that "mysterious wall" that blocks her to enjoy sex vanishes due to these things. The problem is that she enjoys sex when she is sober, and nothing affects that "wall".

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't equate sexual addiction with the obvious fact that Monica had orgasms at different stages of the game. I've written before about this. By the way, in addition to the orgasms mentioned above, she had another one that happened back in ep2, in the scene with Steve, when she almost fainted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I don't equate sexual addiction with the obvious fact that Monica had orgasms at different stages of the game. I've written before about this. By the way, in addition to the orgasms mentioned above, she had another one that happened back in ep2, in the scene with Steve, when she almost fainted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As we know Monica having an orgasm has been happening from the start. That scene you screenshot was her very first vaginal sex scene in the game. She also has before this scene when doing Melanie's setup audition in her former office. I will say that the more alcohol she has the easier they come. Unless she is dealing with Fred's magic cock.

Lets hope that the future will bring more scenes like the boat event or doll scene and less Monica acting totally out of character by drooling over Fred's cock.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
As we know Monica having an orgasm has been happening from the start. That scene you screenshot was her very first vaginal sex scene in the game. She also has before this scene when doing Melanie's setup audition in her former office. I will say that the more alcohol she has the easier they come. Unless she is dealing with Fred's magic cock.
Lets hope that the future will bring more scenes like the boat event or doll scene and less Monica acting totally out of character by drooling over Fred's cock.
If I were rich, I would write this wish in gold letters on a platinum plaque and send this gift to DM (if I knew his address, ha-ha). And from me, I'd add another golden line, "And don't forget about BDSM".

Last edited:

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
I‘m on the „work on the streets“ questline in episode 2. I have to give a blowjob to a stranger. By accident I declined his first offer. Now I have to talk to perry. But I can’t enter the Hostel because Monica is to scared. How do I progress this story?
I didn’t find anything on the walkthrough

Reactions: fatki_chaddi

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I‘m on the „work on the streets“ questline in episode 2. I have to give a blowjob to a stranger. By accident I declined his first offer. Now I have to talk to perry. But I can’t enter the Hostel because Monica is to scared. How do I progress this story?
I didn’t find anything on the walkthrough
See FAQ (1.4.15). Alternatively, load an earlier save file (if you have one) and let Monica get a blowjob so that the quest trigger works correctly.

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes