Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i don't think there are a mac extra for eps2
so maybe the only solution are to use the scrappy mod
and
Doktor7007
don't play with the mod it breaks the game
and no i will not link to it search for it and use it on your own risk
You're right, and for some reason I thought we had a link here to Ep2 v16 Extra for Mac.

Doktor7007
Well, in that case, At this link you can download the uncensored version of Ep2 v16 Extra 1080p (Mac) with Bardie character and his content.

necrontir

Jan 2, 2023
Hello everyone!! I'm kinda new around here and in dire need for advice))
I got stuck with the same above mentioned latest White quest for photoshoot. I got it on the list, but when i get there Monica just says "nothing to do here at the moment". It poped up way back into the story, even before i actually met White for the first time. Probably during VIP quests at some point. But many other event lines were incompleted at the moment. Is it a bug or something? All other events are completed by now. Took a lot of time....
Any tips?
Thanks...

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
its a bug u should end other route quest. search for Stan`s messages about it. For now its only way to proceed. Should be solved in v16 as i know.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello everyone!! I'm kinda new around here and in dire need for advice))
I got stuck with the same above mentioned latest White quest for photoshoot. I got it on the list, but when i get there Monica just says "nothing to do here at the moment". It poped up way back into the story, even before i actually met White for the first time. Probably during VIP quests at some point. But many other event lines were incompleted at the moment. Is it a bug or something? All other events are completed by now. Took a lot of time....
Any tips?
Thanks...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

Fuji44aa

May 7, 2020
Hi

Huge fan of this game, one of the first I played, the first I ever supported on Patreon, I like the style, like the original core, and now here's the but...

But, is there any way we can bring back Vivian ( saleswomanClothing shop) and maybe with Lin, it's been teased but nothing has happened, the little subplots and selfish moment with the minor characters is kind of what makes this game work.

Just asking

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi

Huge fan of this game, one of the first I played, the first I ever supported on Patreon, I like the style, like the original core, and now here's the but...

But, is there any way we can bring back Vivian ( saleswomanClothing shop) and maybe with Lin, it's been teased but nothing has happened, the little subplots and selfish moment with the minor characters is kind of what makes this game work.

Just asking
You'd better ask that directly to the game developer (he won't answer you in this thread). But since the DM has a busy work schedule, I think he just won't have time to add this kind of content. The game has entered the stage where there is no more time for a siesta.

HinataBeys

Apr 10, 2021
Hey, When Ever i try to open ep3 v15 on macos it doesnt run idk why it says "Fashion Business" application does not open. macos f95zone. Can someone help me ( im using os 13.2 )

Aug 28, 2021
Hey, When Ever i try to open ep3 v15 on macos it doesnt run idk why it says "Fashion Business" application does not open. macos f95zone. Can someone help me ( im using os 13.2 )
1 - Open terminal

2 - Write this command: chmod -R 755

3 - Press Space after the command and drag in the game and press Enter

4 - Write your password and press Enter (Only if requested)

5 - Now open the game as per normal

WellAllGood

Feb 24, 2023
Hi, i have a problem with ep2 of this game.
I was playing and I started the second visit to Marcus (i didn't read that was a final), after this appeared the end credits and now I want to go back and finish the other missions (that i want to finish before start ep3).
I'm so unlucky that i overwrited some of the saves and now i have an old save of some days ago and the save in this mission.
There is some way where I can go back with the save (the last save i have is during the test). I know that you can edit something in the save but idk what precisely to turn back before the start of the mission.

P.S.: I tried to recover the auto-save but it was too late
Thanks

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
The spoiler doesn't seem to show everything. Apparently, the wings are a distraction. Fey will not be:ROFLMAO:
But there will definitely be a photo shoot. Photo shoots are what I look forward to the most;)
I guess I'm not so sure about that. But there won't be any fairies anyway ;)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi, i have a problem with ep2 of this game.
I was playing and I started the second visit to Marcus (i didn't read that was a final), after this appeared the end credits and now I want to go back and finish the other missions (that i want to finish before start ep3).
I'm so unlucky that i overwrited some of the saves and now i have an old save of some days ago and the save in this mission.
There is some way where I can go back with the save (the last save i have is during the test). I know that you can edit something in the save but idk what precisely to turn back before the start of the mission.

P.S.: I tried to recover the auto-save but it was too late
Thanks
can you upload your save and will have a look at it

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes