Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Perfect for the woman day.

To remember to all those bleeding-once-a-month creatures that they sit on their luck.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Spoiler EP3 v16 – Monica's New Life (Public) - An exclusive leak that even the developer doesn't know about.
the_best_spoiler.jpg

Monica is changing her life for the better. Will she be able to settle into her new place with dignity? What new shaggy and furry friends will she make?

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It’s cruel joke (
I thought about adding a smiley face, but then I thought that an extra sentence about "a leak that the developer doesn't know" about would already look like a joke. ;) Well, I underestimated the seriousness of people's expectations. But jokes aside, I think there's a small chance (a very small chance) that our long-held dream will come true. Because if the investor meeting isn't the main event of v16, I don't know what else could be more important than the Farm. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I thought about adding a smiley face, but then I thought that an extra sentence about "a leak that the developer doesn't know" about would already look like a joke. ;) Well, I underestimated the seriousness of people's expectations. But jokes aside, I think there's a small chance (a very small chance) that our long-held dream will come true. Because if the investor meeting isn't the main event of v16, I don't know what else could be more important than the Farm. :)
Lickfest with Julia?)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
No, I'm serious, there is clearly a lack of clarification in his proposals so that the translator picks up adequately

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
View attachment 2425566
now I’m totally don’t know which event is main theme of update. Cuz I bet on this one.
It is actually quite surprising to me that this meeting of the investors is going to be in the update. And I'm not sure that it is good news.
It basically means that the whole Philip's basement event will be covered in just one single update. I thought that since Monica is going to be there a whole week with him, there will be many scenes, maybe even seven - one for each day. Obviously, there won't be so many scenes there now.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It is actually quite surprising to me that this meeting of the investors is going to be in the update. And I'm not sure that it is good news.
It basically means that the whole Philip's basement event will be covered in just one single update. I thought that since Monica is going to be there a whole week with him, there will be many scenes, maybe even seven - one for each day. Obviously, there won't be so many scenes there now.
nope, basement will continue 1-2 updates. and its another problem - cuz u`ll need to replay scenes when its done

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
nope, basement will continue 1-2 updates. and its another problem - cuz u`ll need to replay scenes when its done
But there’s info that breaks all logic. And I can’t understand how he will implement quest in future. But let’s wait for Monday. Mb it will be clear after update will be out.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Basically you mean that the meeting of investors that happens after Philips's basement in the game's timeline, in terms of updates will be finished before. Weird.
Decent Monkey should just have made events in the Revenge path and Marcus' path in addition to Philip. They are independent and there would be no problem.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes